What are ways to guarantee that your wife/gf won't cheat on you?

What are ways to guarantee that your wife/gf won't cheat on you?

Stay single

Don't date women
/thread

kill everyone else and dogs and horses too

Can't cheat if you're not together.

If Pussy is smelling like dick from Negro slap that bitch

Fuck her regularly

If you just accept that they're going to be unfaithful, then they can't really cheat on you. It's their nature, they can't really help what they do and act upon.
It has NOTHING to do with you whatsoever. If a girl is going to cheat, she's going to cheat, you don't enter the equation. She'll cheat on the guy she cheated on you with. And then again on that guy, and so on.

Kill her first

chastity device for her/ dont date a woman retard.

cheat her constantly and have peace of mind that if she does it, youre covered
thats what I do

Thats exactly what Steve-o would say

>If a girl is going to cheat, she's going to cheat, you don't enter the equation. She'll cheat on the guy she cheated on you with. And then again on that guy, and so on.
Accurate description is accurate.

Give her this list.

It's hard to say, Because you could give everything a woman CLAIMS she wants, but won't tell you the one thing she REALLY wants, and she will be inclined to cheat.

In some cases, you will get lucky, If you be her best friend, her soul-mate, and treat her well emotionally, giving her the freedom to be her own person, but also be strong as a couple.... and be great at sex, you should have good chances she won't cheat...

But it's hard to say, because some women just get bored, just like me.... even if you REALLY give them everything they could ever want or need, they could eventually get bored.

It's sad though, because alot of relationships now days are based strongly on sex, and let's face it... not all of us are very well endowed and that can cause stress, even if she swears up and down you are perfect, and if you're like me and have no confidence, That in itself can cause issues. All you can really do is give it your all, get good with your mouth and hands, and make her beg for it....

And I repeat myself, its hard to know. there is never 100% certainty in a relationship.

Also, never accuse her of cheating.. because generally when you accuse them, you are hiding the fact YOU did something that she wouldn't approve of, and if you have to delete, add a password or hide it from her, you're already there.

I'd be pro her talking to females. Even sleeping with them

that's gross, user. just because they can't truly have sex/penetrate doesn't mean it's okay

/thread.
MGTOW ftw.

Leg irons.

Money. Lots and lots of money. And a pre-nup.

pre-nups don't work anymore, sorry. judges throw them out because the terms are "unfair"

This. Get her on a 5x/week schedule.

Fuck her good, make decent money, pretend to be interested in dumb shit, and don't hit her with a closed fist

And don't date whores

You could have the biggest dick, the thickest wallet, and the most loving heart, and you will still get cheated on if she thinks about it. It wouldn't be your fault either, because it's not about you. Once that idea enters her mind "I want to fuck that guy" she'll do it, because...denying herself something? what?
she won't think about the consequences or getting caught (not really, she knows she can get away with it) or about you. It's just something she wants to do so she will.

Punish her feminine penis

>you will still get cheated on if she thinks about it
Riiight. I'm sorry every woman you've ever met has no impulse control. That is some luck you have. Try not to fall too hard for the first respectable girl you meet. She won't want anything to do with a cunt who talks like that

Psychological conditioning. Cheat on her first. It'll knock her down a peg, especially if you're ugly - nothing pricks the ego more than if your partner cheats and you're hotter. Convince her to stay with you. This way she'll never cheat on you because she will (mentally) never want to become like you (a cheater)

It just werks

kill her

Kill her. Then she can't.

accept tha they'll always hop to a better man. I just don't bother with serious relationships anymore. I have a few fwb's that I meet with regularly. If they start acting up they just get replaced. No drama and relationships on my terms, no obligations. Should have thought of this earlier.

Can't guarantee it, just gotta take whats coming and deal with it
Either stay and be a cuck
Or leave and be sad man

Either way its your choice
Cuck forever or leave forever
Gotta make a choice on whats more important
You or you
Which one is the real you?
The one who you got right now
Who?
Your body

Is your brain part of your body?
Whats healthier? Spoiling your brain or growing your brain

Time to love yourself man
That way you won't need it from anyone else, you will want it not because you need it but because of whatever reason you want, wanting is love is healthy needing love is a necessity
And creativity is what you make and when someone says oh its been done before, don't when? Ask who cares?
Click

Cheat on her before she even thinks about cheating on you so in case she does you have a back-up bitch

>come to Sup Forums every day
>fap to trap threads
>pretend that you don't need women anymore

I'm pretty sure that was written by a female for a male

Build a dungeon
Don't let then leave

cut her dick off, or take her to africa and get her a female circumcision if she's not a dickgirl