Today a guy committed suicide in Turkey after his girlfriend broke up with him. luckily he streamed it for us

Today a guy committed suicide in Turkey after his girlfriend broke up with him. luckily he streamed it for us.

this is his last post on his facebook wall:

"our love ended. i keep my promise, so now i am ending. i am not you. goodbye my love, goodbye everyone. take care."

and here is the video footage:

sendvid.com/hxv1n5kt

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/22-year-old-turkey-man-stream-suicide-shotgun-live-facebook/
youtu.be/nAdniWncWu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But why? She's not even cute enough to die for ;(

So dramatic.

>shooting directly into your chest cavity instead of blowing your brains out
>that """"""music"""""
he had it coming

lmao what a beta fag

What a sad time to be alive

good
fuck normies
kill yourself filthy normie shit.normies needs gtfo from this place.

>the sounds he makes as his son dies are actually scary, LOL

what a sickcunt
permanently removing himself from the possibility of interacting with roasties

you should seek help.

shut the fuck up son of bitch.
>brah you should seek help because you are not a normie retarded faggot who brainwashed by jews xDxDxD
normies like you will be eraditcated. i know i will not live enough to see tehse days but i atleast i know that one day normies will be genocided.

Fuck, this'll be my future except I'm gonna die a virgin unlike that roach.

Mate I'm no normie by any means but it's always a shame to hear a man die

Reddit is the other way

good one less turk to wirry abut

What an absolute fucking retard.
Shooting his chest? What the fuck, what a moron.
But the worse fucking part is doing that in the same house as your old parents and having them dealing with your stupid beta and incompetent ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg turks are so funny

for a moment I thought that was koskal baba running in, but no, it was another midget turk lol

wtf i thought you killed yourself?

try /r9k/ lmao

find another turk blowing his heart out with a shotgun lol

bestgore.com/suicide/22-year-old-turkey-man-stream-suicide-shotgun-live-facebook/

>turkish """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

both of them play rap music in the background and shoot themselves in the chest

is this the turkish way of sudoku?

don't know, maybe if a turk could clear things up for us

they are the turkish bydlo

that's redundant

Maybe they misheard that Bon Jovi song.

Shot through the heart / And you're to blame
Shotgun the heart/ And you're to blame

Why are they so suicidal?

is he ok?

A few months in hospital. He will grow a new one

That's pretty sad.

I bet he browsed Sup Forums.

rip

>Falling for the vaginal jew
Women are whores and should be treated accordingly.
Love is overated.

Pic rel

he should have called me i would be glad to do it for him

>shooting your chest
>those dying cries

That.. is.. depressing.

holy shit!
i thought shot in the chest was instantly death?

women and girls are EVERYTHING in this world, female validation is everything

normies with healthy social lives like you would not understand it because you never lacked it

no, that's brain (if shot with proper caliber)

Fucking hell, we will never get a proper HD suicide video, even when nearly every human being has an HD camera in their pockets they still fuck it up.

>if you're a completely degenerate outcast of society you're a normie chad

this is the most retarded Sup Forums meme ever

if you're not* fuck

Nope. A bullet to the head always work not in the chest.

What, never said you're chad, I said normies and I'm right about this

the point is you don't know what it is to be lonely and rejected all your life, you don't know how heavy women's approval is in the life of a man

stupid çomar killed himself right next to his parents and made their lives unbearable. burn in hell faggot.

>Stalin married his first wife Ekaterina Svanidze in 1906, with whom he had a son, Yakov. Yakov shot himself because of Stalin's harshness toward him, but survived. After this, Stalin said, "He can't even shoot straight."

>i thought shot in the chest was instantly death?

I recall reading it's instantaneous only if it's completely damaged which would require something like an assault rifle or .357 revolver.

T*rks dont have parrents, you are born from mud

i fucked your mather and you happened.

is that why turks from bulgaria are paternally slavic

this is pathetic

>the point is you don't know what it is to be lonely and rejected all your life, you don't know how heavy women's approval is in the life of a man

Most of those people on Sup Forums literally don't even try though

of course, WE'RE pathetic, people that don't have sex are pathetic all around

what does this have to do with my post, my point was the relevancy of women in a guy's life

If that's that important to you (or whoever) why not start doing something for it instead of rejecting every single piece of advice or criticism as "Normie bullshit"?

The answer is obvious, it's just a convenient excuse.

why are you avoiding the point? lol

what point did you make

The imagined "prestige" of having a girlfriend? It's not a big deal, you just put pussy on a pedestal for some reason. Probably just thinking that a girl will "save" you from your other problems

>for some reason
>for some reason

well, that's the proof you're a person with a healthy social life

my point is that you would never understand the turk's reasons

>You're a normie, therefore everything you've said is now irrelevant

Wow that's real convenient isn't it? Best part is that normie is never explicitly defined, so even if someone is really introverted or has legitimate aspergers and tries to give you some advice that helped him you can just call him a normie and invalidate what he's said.

you are just a child

>inb4 "you're a normie you'll never get it"

Holy shit. I knew foreigners were noguns, but damn Brazil you're really uninformed.

Did he shoot himself in time with the beat? What a shitty song to die to

More like "you're a stable person with a healthy sex and social life, so you can't really comment on what loners feel"

it would be like me and you saying we know more about living in equatorial guinea than an equatorial guinean
I'm a child regarding relationships like the turk again

Man nothing like suicide videos to get you pumped

Especially when the parents are there.

>More like "you're a stable person with a healthy sex and social life, so you can't really comment on what loners feel"

What if I didn't have a healthy sex and social life and struggled a lot but then I got one?

>it would be like me and you saying we know more about living in equatorial guinea than an equatorial guinean

This is like Jorge-tier logic.

> when the greek girl wants to go back to athens

Did she cuck him? Fucking whore slut bitch. He should have stoned her to death.

the conversation between you two gave me cancer

If the blood flow of the entire body stops instantly, the brain shuts down. Trust me, i studied medicine for 1 year. Not to mention the shock of the bullet going through the ribcage.

Being able to own guns won't make you more knowledgeable about how the human body works because you're too pussy to actually shoot someone.

Weak jaw fat faggot lol

Deserved it

Hope she kills herself too out of guilt

You have at the least a few seconds before brain death. Probably agony filled at that. Since there's no damage to the brain itself it has to die of oxygen deprivation as blood is no longer circulating.

fuck this made me depressed
listen to his mothers screams
im so sad wtf

jesus christ i didnt really need to see this...

>What if I didn't have a healthy sex and social life and struggled a lot but then I got one?
Then you would know how the turk feels

i enjoy it
turkish screams of agony are very therapeutic to me

now i know how my ancestors felt during the muslim purge

> tfw only reason stopping me is my parents

I don't ever want them to live with a dead son

It's his fault though

>tfw completely desensitised to this stuff

When I broke up with my boyfriend, he said he felt suicidal too

Men are so dramatic

Lmao

Welp, thats a pathetic way to die. Rip, sad that he didn't seek mental counseling.
Oddly I got reminded of this video: youtu.be/nAdniWncWu4

Then why did you click on it?

Turkish people can handle this because Turkish people live rough life. A Turk understands life and death.

One could say dramatic but its usually because of mental issues, I'm not a guy but if I experience rejection of any form it hurts a lot.

i wasnt ready to see him shoot himself in the first 5 sec of the video and than his mother storming in and screaming, stuff like that breaks my heart
i never liked gore too, except car crashes cos they look funny
i guess im too emphatic
retarded curiosity
wouldnt care if he shot himself but killing himself so his mother hears it and sees her son die
im starting to rage now

Cause your vagina is so dank

>being an overdramatic cunt shooting yourselves in the heart
>leaving your parents like that
i am actually so fucking mad right now what sort of asshole does this

Yes, of course it hurts a lot. But why suicide? Just do what women do after a break up
> Eat a lot of food and gain 15 lbs
> Cut your hair short
> Cry in bed
> Move to a new city

My ex even said that I should have shot him instead of breaking up, because it would hurt less. But I broke up with him because he was always negative and pessimistic and complaining and miserable ..

>all these people caring for a turk or a turk's family
xaxaxaxa fucking mudslimes

lol
This better be ironic

>My ex even said that I should have shot him instead of breaking up, because it would hurt less.
you sure know how to find whinny faggots faggot

How can people actually watch this video with a straight face? Are you guys really that insensitive? This isn't something to joke about.

>but that's barbaric and so Islamic

>Be Turk

>Get shot

you need less depressed american fuccbois and more big bulgar gorillas in your life

edgy kids who think its cool and think thats how you're suppose to behave here

Don't go to /r9k/ and won't become like that
ezpz

Never been to /r9k/. I can watch muslims dying all day.

>I'm not a guy

PLS BE IN L O N D O N(ontario canada)

Why are you still butthurt about ottoman domination of your cunt?

>more big bulgar gorillas in your life

Yeah, like these big Bulgarian bucks.

Bulgaria #1 country, biggest export masculinity