Where the fluffies at tonight you sick fucks

Where the fluffies at tonight you sick fucks

bump

Anyone have the comic with the one momma saying the brown baby was bad and the dude takes care of it and abuses the bestest baby and mom?

Hello space niggers.

I have a page that fits that description

That thing is crap, dude.

Pretty sure user was asking about Good Manners Is All That Matters by Ring of Fire. Which, I do not have.

isn't all of this crap?
The first time I sought this shit out was for how bad most of it looks

We aren't bronies

Don't care.

Fluffy abuse was made to shit on bronies. Your preaching to the choir

Look above your post.

Not an argument

Needs more abuse

then why was ponybrigade always doing fluffy threads?

God I fucking wish these things were real.

Unfortunately I'll have to settle for whatever my glue traps can catch.

I don't know who ponybrigade is. I'm not here for the show, I'm here for the same reason I browse rekt threads. In fact, I've never watched the show and have no intention to.

More like this Justice abuse is best abuse

ponybrigade is/was a massive brony...

he's also the creator of GoB (pic related)

god, i hated these threads so much. there was always 5 running at the same time.

So tell me, what certain laws surround fluffies? I know they are considered toys and not animals.

Someone have the one where the foals got hanged in some light cables and then one with wings try to fly and dies?

It varies from headcanon to headcanon.

Anybody got some good smarty abuse?

Source?

post stories plox.

It depends on the author's head canon. I personally would think that if someone maliciously killed another person's pet fluffy it could be considered destruction of private property since due to some legal bullshitting by Hasbio in the background lore they are considered "biotoys" rather than animals, highly genetic engineered/modified, but animals nonetheless.

If anybody has more research pictures like this it would be great.

Thanks for the info. So to some degree it's like SCP with a bunch of different canons.

I do, but the comic is too big to post. Mook limited the image file size to 2MB.

Why the fuck did he do that anyway?

papa flugby's version is better anyway

Crop and split into multiple pictures.

Yah know this one wouldn't be worth posting if it weren't for the face the dumb thing makes in the third panel.

So what you're saying is that the whole fluffy community is a branch of bronies?

These things are an illness with me.

It's like someone made me into the manchurian candidate but my murder-trigger is happy innocent babbling cartoon horses.

This is the fluffy equivalent of robbing a gun store.

Really? I like the hyper-satisfied look in the first panel with the can of Foal-B-Gone nearby.

i don't get the pic, neither your comment

I think this was inspired by a real picture. Replace them with ducks.

I see the wild ones as being potential murderers to their own kind while domestic ones with the right care can be normal.

Shit fuck in the ass.

>Sup Forums too philistine for entry level /lit/ like the manchurian candidate
Didn't that get a movie not too long ago?

It's about a guy that gets brainwashed such that he murders when he sees a playing card.

I am saying that these cute little innocent creatures fill me with senseless murderous rage, O autistic one.

Also I like extra dumb fluffies. Seeing a fluffy clearly dying by being bisected via shoe, and then seeing its "bwudda" asking if it needs huggies to fix its boo-boos when it's clearly gonna die from being fucking bisected, gives me warm fuzzies inside.

I think it's because there's some serious uncanny valley shit going on. The furby-like face, the inane cutsey babble, the oversized eyes, the chirping, the suicidal naivete that they see the world with.

It's all just so much shit that's supposed to be cute that it winds up repulsing me because it all feels so artificial and contrived and manipulative and it's satisfying to watch these things get BTFO.

>extra dumb fluffies
What about ones with no self-control?

They were engineered to be the perfect toy/pet only for the unfinished product to get released in the wild.

Seems like in trying to make it possible to communicate they sacrificed other intelligence features.

nuuuuu

Sup Flufflos. How is Halloween treating all of you?

nuu! nuu fowaveh sweepies!

I'm just here for the research. I find all of this interesting to study how fluffies and this fandom works.

I suppose they can eat themselves to death by having to much?

Each of those shits is larger than that shitrat's abdominal cavity. That surely must have taken some dedication.

That's fuckin funny. Even more of a degenerate that smarty fluffies

How is your research coming along?

Source on that pic? I'd like to see more context as to how he ended up in that situation.

What's happening in this one? Is it saying spaghetti is poisonous to fluffies or something?

Coming along greatly. Had a breakthrough last night to know the basics. Maybe I should open up a Fluffie lab to study social hierarchy and how they work. Still got a few questions their and their though.

I would also need a few smartys but they are hard to come by.

Sorry I got it from here on Sup Forums.

Thats what I am trying to understand. I am fairly certain though Fluffies can over eat and kill themselves. Spaghetti is just a favorite of theirs. I did see a few comics here of them overeating and becoming sick.

My cat takes massive shits that end up about half of her, very rotund length. I suppose anything is truly capable when it comes to animals shitting.

Also does anybody know if Hasbio is still around or does it depend on canon?

P-pics or it didn't happen?

I am under the impression that, at least in most canons, it is

I'll take one of the cat if you want, but as a responsible owner I am obligated to let my folks clean the cat shit that's not in the litterbox.

Pic of the cat with a ruler, then of the largest turd in the litterbox with that same ruler?

Bump, anyone got stories?

I cleaned the litterbox earlier. No, I am not going out and digging the bag out from the bin and tossing it down for a photoshoot.

You're gonna have to be more specific, at this point what you just said is more cliche than "DUMMEH HOOMIN GO WAY OW SMAWTY GIFF SOWWY POOPIES"

People who like their abuse justified aren't exactly original it seems

I always thought they went bankrupt after spending billions on engineering the fluffies only to have them breed like rabbits in the wild.