Sweden - Netherlands, UEFA WC Qualifier

Early game thread. Predictions? I say 1-1.

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/kronikorer/erikniva/article23468429.ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how is sweden without zlatan?
we really need a win here

Sweden no! wtf I hate Janne now. Not a single exciting new swede?!?!?!?!?!

>Guidetti
>not a "new Swede"

he's white, but still not Swedish

And Olsen is danish. Still read a column today where the idiot was complaining about it.

We don't know yet.
How is Holland without Robben, RvP etc etc?
we'd quite like a win here as well

If we assume France will win the group, both teams basically have to win this game. Since Sweden is playing at home I'd say a draw would hurt us more than Holland

I am very optimistic however. Zlatan, as well as Källström, Isaksson and Zengin are players I won't miss, and we have competent replacements playing for a much more competent manager then before.

I wonder if it won't be Hiljemark on the wing instead of Rohden?

link?

aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/kronikorer/erikniva/article23468429.ab
Är bara en mening men för i helvete.

Our players will at least sing the anthem today, all of them.

He's 25 or 50 % Swedish, and he blends in among ethnic Swedes with his looks. I count him as a Swede when I look at our squads before games to see how Swedish or un-Swedish our team is atm. If its really un-Swedish, like our Rio Olympic squad, I usually dont care to watch.

>aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/kronikorer/erikniva/article23468429.ab
"Jag kommer inte kräva att Ludwig Augustinsson startar eller att vi väljer åtminstone en spelare med invandrarbakgrund – även om det senare gör mig uppriktigt förbryllad"

omg what a faggot, shoot him

Translated;

"i wont demand that L. Augustinsson gets to play from start or that we pick at least one player with an immigrant background - even if the latter makes me very puzzled/troubled/confused (something like that)."

>när kompisen börjar spela dota själv utan att fråga om jag vill

I actually think we will perform better with our new coach and without Zlatan. We used to try to play offensive/technical football, even though we didnt have the players for it.
According to some of the players that arent new to the team there were no real tactics with the old coach, it was too much "give Zlatan the ball and pray for a miracle".

I think we will play ALOT more like Iceland, as a team, defensive minded. Everyone will have to contribute and work their ass off. Our new coach is much more of a tactician and Lars Lagerbäck is one of his advisors so..

Anyone else going to see the game live? I'm going to Friends Arena in a while.

Pumped!

Wait is Fransson seriously starting? He doesn't even start for Basel.

I am, just passed the border now. Wonder if I have Swedish flag now

kek, why would a Norwegian watch the Swedish NT play? And if you just passed the borders you have like a 6-7 hour drive at the very least to Stockholm so ...

as you can see, that would be racist

swedish internet providers are inclusive and will let you keep your flag :3

Swedes who like him says he's brilliant for Basel (obviously they don't watch their games)
I like him as a player, and the new manager know him well from Norrköping, but maybe it's too early for him?

Albin Ekdal is injured.

Hiljemark!
we love him in Palermo

I'd say a bit early. He's a good player, certainly and had a few good performances towards the end of last season. But as it stands he has Xhaka and Zuffi in front of him in midfield. Though I guess they'll be the starting midfield in the CL, so he'll probably get more playing time in the league, since Basel can beat half the teams with their B team.

Guidetti strike me as an Antifa/BLM cunt from the interviews and reports ive seen, didnt he also make a music video with Kartellen!?

Anyways.. Not having a swedish sounding last or first name or both i dont see as a problem.. i myself have an Italian first name and i dont see myself as italian. Also if there were a few non-muslim black guys in the team (just a few) who were essentially Swedish (apart from ethnicity) and feelt like Swedes.. that to would be no problem.

Rofl .. yeah like Pa Konate, Joseph Baffo, Ken Sema, Carlos Strandberg, Jordan Larsson, Kiese Thelin

our future NT will look like France's.. JUST

>Erik "Kommunist men tar hem 50 papp efter skatt i månaden" Niva

5-0 Sweden, and we cry our eyes out while we watch Dutch Football officialy die

It will end 1-1

Alright.
There was much speculation who'd take that spot, Lewicki or Rohden in the centre and another wide midfielder, but in the end Janne decided for Fransson whom he know well already.
I like it and think he'll play well enough.

ingen av dessa kommer vara nära A-landslaget.

Where is the dutch eleven?

ofc it shouldnt be like Frances.. i was just thinking theoretically

The real match to watch is Gibraltar - Greece

8-D.
Netherlands has good players without experience and the capability to take a match on their hands.
Sweden has lost a couple of decent players, like Zlatan who is a game changer.
I expect Netherlands to come out second from this group, not because of more quality, but due to more quantity in decent (not good) players.

Also expecting a RVP comeback.
Btw did Huntelaar resign from the NT ? Why wasn't he included? Bad form?

PRESUMED: Zoet; Janmaat, Bruma, Van Dijk, Blind; Klaassen, Strootman, Wijnaldum; Promes, Janssen, Sneijder.

When will your arrogant KNVB realize what they are doing is killing dutch football?

It pisses me off what's happening

Believe me, it hurts me even more

KNVB is a sinking ship, the rats already left

GO GIBRALTAR

I dream of a situation like the euros where every UK team + Ireland qualify - except Scotland.

The keks I would get if Gibraltar did too would sustain me for the rest of my life.

I was watching some shows and some of your KNVB officials are even proud to call the Eredivisie a feeder league.

>Blind
>Van Dijk

U gonna get scored.

Lies, Eredivisie is the biggest meme league there is

Well that picture we ve all seen with the players real jobs makes it impossible for me to think we d struggle to beat them.
We showed a new self vs Netherlands but it was just a friendly.

Thanks.
Klaasen, Blind and Sneijder are good players, but I think Sweden have more good players this time actually. Promes for example was terrible in the last friendly, Sweden don't field that kind of players and might be able to control this game.

Keep an eye out for Janssen, i've got alot of faith in him.

Didn't you get done in twice by the Faroes?

Praying for Gibraltan meme magic

Knull sak... Didnt know it was that bad. Throw him out of a helicopter

Promes had to deal with Torosidis though. A although getting old and not recognized by roma (which prefers the young kiddos who concede 7 form real and barcelona), has had always been a very dominant RB. I doubt your RB is anything close ot that.

>tfw want to be anti-netherlands but now we have Janssen and I don't want him to be upset

goddamnit

Idk whole campaign was kinda sad to see. smells fishy a team from almost the final 8 of the WC 14 actually finished last in such an easy group. But that's probably coz im greek.

Why would you wanna be anti-netherlands?

I guess our right back will be Mikael Lustig, Celtic.

Coz it's a team whose current situation is slightly worse than Englands maybe? So they need something to cheer em up.

always found NL posters to be pretty arrogant. I also know a few Dutch people and one in particular is a massive wanker that has always been riding me on Englands poor performances while NL go to a WC final and semifinal. To see you guys not even qualify for the easiest tournament to qualify for in history was fucking amazing for me after so many years of not being able to retort.

He is a decent player as well. But Promes has shown promising in this small career of his. If I was the coach I'd use him too.

you are the one to talk :)

Cringe

Well it's nothing personal anyway, Greecelad. Got nothing against you guys. But I'll be cheering my favourite way to wind up Spain tonight

I'm glad we didn't qualify, we would have been embarresed way more than 2012.

I hope we don't qualify for 2018 too, we prolly won't so yeah.

Please someone post the webm with Lustig and his smug smile

That's just because it gets people to eat themselves obese out of frustration

Well you won't win the group from France that's for sure, but it will be you or Sweden for 2nd. You need to get your shit together but I wouldn't rule you out

I promise you we won't qualify, we just don't have the players or the right tactics/teamwork for it.

so basically you don't like dutchfags on Sup Forums and one guy IRL.

is robben injured again? don't remember hearing anything about him since he got that injury in the euros qualification period

well yeah, I don't like the Dutch people that I have to interact with so naturally I prefer that I can make fun of them rather than them make fun of me

He is injured, but I don't know about the specifics. We can't keep counting on him anyway.

I promise you not all Dutch people are wankers. There's dozens of us who are nice. Dozens!

I suppose I did have a sort of internet gf for a while that was Dutch once lel

He is in the process of being fit again for Bayern. He is currently running and doing heavy exercises and on the brank of joining the team again for team training.

I don't think Bayern wants him going to international duty since they need him so bad.

dozens (36) out of 17 million

Can Sweden win?

one day americans will into humour

technically there's only 36 real dutch people in that country anyway

Ofc.

>mitt ansikte när blattar är kränkta över att SVENSKA startelvan är SVENSK

You could've picked any Eredivisie team and they would've qualified for the Euros.

The biggest problem is we've always had top class players and now we have shit save for Robben who's always injured and nothing on the horizon. The next generation is even worse.

Do Swedes rate Cibicki? There was a bit of a stink when he said he's committed to play for Sweden but then again no one was that surprised considering he'd have to be in line behind Lewa/Milik and like 5 other guys.

I don't think he's close to the national team

I'm also going, please scream AYYYYY LMAO so we can recognise eachother easier.

>mfw I was there at Zlatan's last international match
actually feels kind of sad

>tfw made a new thread without checking the catalog

Är Janne Andersson rödpillrad?

Har någon sett Jimmie Åkesson och Janne Andersson tillsammans?
Namnen och rösterna är väldigt lika favä

kek do you think I go by car?

>go by car
>replying to yourself