First for Ableton.

clyp.it/khnayagy

rate clyps posted like this

hell yeah

clyp.it/3v1fs3xo

Please listen and critique

maybe u should shorten the old-children's-cartoon segments

and lower it's volume

Thank you I wasn't sure if it was too loud it does sound kind of annoying. Is it alright in terms of rhythm?

why FL12 is so much better than any other fl

clyp.it/u4xvviyt

>deep house/hip hop

adding vox next week

haha, this is amazing good work

Someone stop me please.

clyp.it/cg1o3mc3

I don't know how to structure my tracks haha

Intro>Verse>Chorus>Verse>Chorus>Bridge>Verse>Chorus>Outro

How to create a chorus (no vocals)

do something different and catchy

Thread died yesterday before I could respond to the guy wondering what is the point of being an electroacoustic musician, it's applicibale to sound design, which is what I intend to get into.

It's also a good undergrad for acoustics.

genericish dance house
clyp.it/tdponrza
r8
this is pretty cool, i think the "yeahyeahyeahyeah" would sound better with less pan, maybe duplicate it and pitch it down an octave
i like this, you should sidechain it, or at least sidechain the reverb

Bigger number=more better

Hello, I have an AT2020USB+ (cost arround 150€)

I want to update my setup to get a better sound. What can I get for about 300€ including the mic stand ? (tripod is enoguh) (USB microphone or USB sound card and microphone)

I'm considering shure PG42USB

>USB
why though?
I'd invest in a simple interface like the common focusrite scarlett and maybe something like a rode nt1a to begin with, so you can easily swap/add mics later on
I totally get the point of using a USB mic for voip or stuff like that because it's convenient but in a recording context rebuying the (often shitty) usb interface part in the microphones everytime you want a new one is a lot more expensive and you can only use one at a time with asio which is a no go

>Get a Scarlett 2i2

You have 2 inputs, plus outputs for studio monitors (I assume you don't currently use any because you'd need an interface for them), a headphone out for monitoring, and you can upgrade mics as needed.

I have the AT2020 and I love it, but might upgrade if I ever do more recording-heavy work

Write random shit. The catchiest one that gives the most emotions is your chorus, even if you didn't intend for it to be originally. Restructure based on that.

Thanks
I agree but PG42 allow highpass filter on monitoring which would be useful to me, and I think if I plan on buying another microphone it will be for another order of magnitude of price anyway (like 1000€)

I don't need two outputs, someone mixes for me