Ask a time traveler anything

Ask a time traveler anything
I spent 10 years from 1952-1962
Lived a couple months in 1974
Stopped by after election and Trump wins
Born in 2043
Age approximately 29 after traveling so much
Now I am here to research and learn more about this website and then I will return to the 50s, I really enjoyed it back then

What kind of electron Trump won?

A positive one

Just tell us when sexbots are invented fuck

I know it's a longshot, but... take me with you?

Why so much time in the 50's?

Have we developed Mind-control technology yet?

ME too.

Do Aliens visit us by 2043?

Why are you a faggot

How can you time travel when time isn't real but just a concept created so scientist could explain things.

Are you retarded?

Hey time traveler, really interested in your input. What is nine million seven hundred and four thousand and twelve percent or six hundred million tenths of six billion nautical miles?

did u get da ibm 5100

Not so lucky yet.
No.
Not many niggers
.The only aliens we have are from Mexico.

>I'm a time traveler

Any time traveler posting on Sup Forums should know by know that to confirm their legitimacy, they have to post future maymays.

So, where your mai mai game at, time traveler?

"...and then I will return to the 50s, I really enjoyed it back then"

Right. Enjoy your 1950's lead poisoning, second hand smoke, racism, sexual repression, and cold war paranoia!

>racism
>bad thing

OP here... Looks like someone is already trying to respond as me. It is not that simple I can only take someone who was born after the events of 2039 without saying too much. Other than that I would love to have some company... Been married 3 times and each time one even got close to finding out about not being from the time period, I had to go back and start over or up and leave and change identity.

>Enjoy your 1950's lead poisoning, second hand smoke, racism, sexual repression, and cold war paranoia!

>2016
>Implying it's any different

can they cure my autism in the future?

Is this pic still here in 2020?

>satan post
>mechanical keyboard
nice get

> Trump Wins
> Not many niggers

le epic troll I award you four chans out of five I'll meet you back at ebaums world afterwards for a nice chuckle

yo how does trump do as pres

If you have any other recommendations, let me know... I ready enjoy the simplicity, the women, the music, the cars, really everything about it. And I can use printed money from 2050 and they are almost identical and no way to tell them apart. I an rich and don't have to with in that time period.

can you tell me what the powerball numbers will be in January 2017?

Satanic trips: checked.

Well, we have done better with regards to the lead poisoning. And we have made strides on the racism and sexual repression.

But no way I'd live in the 1950's. No. Fucking. Way.

Underrated post

Why? Are you maybe not white, user?

1. Are niggers still walking the street, or are they caged like they should be

2. Is the virtual reality Selflubericating-pulsing-pussy-tron-super-loli-massage-machine-thingymadoobob on store shelves

3. Is Sup Forums still up?

Hey I have to abandon thread, I will check back with Sup Forums in a couple of days... I have said more than I should anyway. Don't forget me.

Why is there a skeleton in the corner of my screen

im scared...send help

4th Reich claim Europe back from mudslims yet?

That is irrelevant, user.

Confirmed fake

>Time traveler who doesn't clear up time for Sup Forums

Ask a REAL time traveler anything

halloween. I know it's spooky tho

> thinks they want to go back to a time with no Internet or cell phones, TVs were huge and laughable (and black & white), Rock and Roll was mostly Elvis, no such thing as watching a movie any way except at a theater, no vidya

No, I'm white.

I think the 1950's were a period of great repression and enforced social conformity. But sure, if you were a white guy you had tremendous opportunity then, and life was likely to be great.

If you took a few steps back and look at the bigger picture of what US and Western European society were experiencing then, that white man privilege came at a great cost to others who were being held down/held back.

You don't have to agree with me or see it as I do, but for me it would be a deal breaker.

Well, plenty of people survived through all of that crap in the 1950s. Too many, if you ask me. And then their grandparents turned out to be Sup Forumstard assholes.

y you too

Take a pic of something from the future your phone or whatever you fucks use

>inb4 implants

People survive all sorts of shit - that's what people do.

Now, I could certainly see visiting the 1950's and checking it out for a time, but not for a long time. I might visit, but I'm sure not setting up shop or making myself too comfortable.

OTOH, there are plenty of events in the 1950's, 60's, and 70's I'd love to drop in on and observe. Not damning all that took place then, but I wouldn't want to actually live then for any length of time.

I'm an old fag, BTW -- I'm 53 -- so we may have very different views on the 1950's.

Do they ever discover the cure for cancer and have nanomachines?

oatmeals ready

Fuck off John Titor.

>Choosing the worst time in Sup Forums history to "learn about this website"....
>Fake-ass non-time-traveling faggot OP detected.

Stopped by after the election, Trump wins....
Born in 2043 didn't already know this?

This, Sup Forums around 2005 would have been better