Untitled

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aDaOgu2CQtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The gun is in her right hand so the blood should have gone the other way.

Murder
He was smoking with his left hand, and the ashtray is on the left. meaning he was facing the window. The blood splatter is to the right, but the gun is also on his right which means if it was suicide he would have blood splatter the other way.

/thread

Suicide, no particular reason
>Other than life just sucks in general

No idea but whichever it was I hope it happens to OP

retards

he could have just turned around

suicide
you don't sit down to write and then get killed
has anybody ever been killed while writing???
no

Depends how much he knew about hillary clinton

Thanks amari

If you had a cig in one hand and a gun in the other, then shot yourself in head, what is the likelihood that you'd retain a grip on both.

thank you.

Murder, she drew but someone else got her first.

Gun would have flown out of her hand if Suicide.

Murder. The lamp did it. Look at that smug motherfucker. Even returned to the scene of the crime.

Depends
How much does she know about Hillary?

who said he was killed WHILE writing?

could have been written afterwards.

This is the best answer.

Murder. If not, where is the other sandal??

We know she is

>Left handed (Pen is on the left side, same with ashtray)
>The gun is in her right hand
>Has an incredible grip on that cigarette. She didn't drop it after shooting herself

Look at the pen it's on the left, he is left handed

murder, she's too hot to suicide

after you shoot yourself you cant keep the control of the gun so it ends in a weird position or out of your hand, not like "I will keep shooting" like in the pic

Is me
Also is right

many people smoke with off hand while doing other things with main hand. Pen could easily be moved to that side. Hell i'm right handed and my cup of beer is on my left

Transgender blew its brains out.

Or maybe he isn't dead at all and it's just ketchup
/Thread

Murder. He appears to be left handed, based on the placement of the pen and burnt cigarettes. His left hand was also in use at the time of drath, as he was holding a cigarette. The splatter indicates he turned left, facing away from the mirror when he was shot. People weak enough to commit suicide are narcissists, and had he shot himselfrom he would have been looking in the mirror.

>Solving a crime by standing 10 feet away and guessing.

Ambidextrous?

I'm right handed and i jerk off with my left hand. You are not fucking special!

Angle of the paper is a lot more telling of someone being right handed. My shit is on the left all the time.

Also when i take my glasses off, it's almost always with to my right.

Murder the empty shell casing is on the wrong side of the room the gun would not be conveniently placed in the hand.

Shell casing on the shelf and that handgun discharges the casings on the right side meaning he fired it pointing opposite of the bloodstain.

This is clearly murder made to look like a suicide.

More weirdness:
- Assuming J. Doe actually used the gun right handed... body falls to the right of seated position (instead of backwards or away from right)?
- J. Doe is writing, but lamp is unplugged?

There's a marijuana syringe on the counter so obviously she did a marijuana and overdosed so hard she suicided. This is why addicts can't own guns, it's the law.

that's a shell casing?

- turns around before firing
- who says he needed the light

Do the Evolution?

youtu.be/aDaOgu2CQtI

Murder. Look like the gun put in his hand. Had he committed suicide, he wouldn't be holding the gun like that. I THINK.

With the way the pen is set he is right handed. It would be awkward to set a pen down that angle if you were left handed also the ash tray is on left

Coming from the perspective of a 14 years of service in law enforcement; this leans towards murder on first look. No obvious sign of bullet casing on the ground meaning the gun in hand had likely been fired. Cases do have a tendency of rolling and in my experience on a couple of occasions located under the body.

The blood splatter on the wall appears to be at a height of directly behind; suicides tend to have upward blood splatters due to angle of hand to mouth. temple shots are less common in suicide. The slide on the firearm is forward. Pistols during suicides have a tendacy to jam and lock the slide back. And finally without looking at this pic too hard, the victim didn't finish the cigarette. Contemplation is had while smoking, action is had as soon as the cigarette is finished. Tell-tell sign for a cop

Seems legit.

The half smoked cigarette was my first thought.

No one would kill themselves halfway through a cigarette or a drink

>This

everything else can be proved wrong or right with ballistics, forensics and witness reports

If he turned around he would fall face first

Is that a casing between the lamp & glasses?

how do you know he was sitting, oh wait you dont it was suicide you goof.

Totally a murder.

A smoker would have finished it
Gun tends to fall away from the hand in suicide cases
Blood on wall doesn't make sense with corpse position

This is a murder trying to look as a suicide, the perpetrator was someone close to the victim.

Letter on the table needs to be checked, whatever it says its possible that it's faked/written under threat

This guy gets it.

Holy shit dude are you a detective?

no evidence showing the guy was in the chair when the bullet hit him,

light isn't plug... how did he writte in the dark?

not enough to go on based on image, everything you could argue one way or the other, i could argue the opposite

Suicide. Cadaver spasm keeps the grip on the gun and cigarette

underrated post

I'm just wondering why the lamp is unplugged.
This could have happened the night before. If it was at night, then why unplug the lamp when writing?

It was an accident

>user was writing and smoking and got up to put his gun away slipped on the flip flop smashed head on wall, when fell to ground nicked plug out of wall. unspent bullet on desk supports this.

suicide, she did the big "kurt"

Murder. He was writing his note, but then he turns around before blowing his brain out, while still holding the cigarette?

>Night, dark other than lamp
>Suicidee writes note, glasses on, pen in right hand, and cigarette in the other to calm nerves
>Once done, they set their pen down, most likely pivoting on the elbow, explaining it's orientation
>They remove their glasses with their dominant hand (right)
>they grab the gun, turning around, as they do not want to see their reflection in the window when it happens.
>When they aim it to their head, it tilts backward slightly, the barrel of the gun thus closer to the back wall than the grip.
>Upon fireing, the spent bullet casing bounces off the wall and lands on the desk.
>Blood splatters on the far wall
>They fall, gun in hand.
>The floor is wood, causing the stool to slide from the sudden momentum, dropping out from under them
>As the gun makes its way to the floor, the barrel tugs against the lamp cord, pulling it from it's socket.
>The person was expecting the shot, causing their body to tense, retaining hold of both the gun and the cigarette.

proof fbi reads Sup Forums

because the window was broken from the inside

>saved for next thread

It looks like a suicide yea, but if you just call it that, you could let the real killer go free.

It's a frame up

A gun and a cigarette aren't going to stay perfectly placed in your hands when you blow your fucking brains out.

I've seen enough videos of people getting the insides of their brains scrambled and ejected out to know this.

Ironically, that kind of thinking might very well be the point of the whole picture.
The classic 'fake suicide' shows up in every detective show, and this picture plays on that.
The artist knows you will go in, see a suicide and immediately jump on any evidence to the contrary, because suicide is not 'clever enough'.

But it's reversed. The artist put in odd details, that at first glance seem like fowl play, in order to get that satisfied "Aha!" from crime novel junkies. But the real cleverness is that all these odd clues point to suicide once you understand their implications.

Instead of overcoming public expectations, like the tv detectives do, you must overcome your own.

No blood on hands or gun from entry wound = murder

suicide, that window is actually a mirror, user realized they were nigger

/thread

Let's join him' shall we

damn...

then the pen would be elsewhere and the cigarette would've burnt out by the time murder dude left

clearly a suicide she had information that would lead to Hillary arrest

Cig is barley done, no one just takes "one last puff"

Clearly the artist would not know,

easy.
its a Murder.
don't know how nobody mentined it.

1. there is signs of struggle ( basically chair position) that suggest the gunner was in a hurry after the shooting.

2. cigarette look almost finished but the position of it is not logical, at all meaning somebody put it in the victim hand.

3. victim was barefootet with sandles close by? sloopy work.

4. the murderer did an amatures mistake , first of all the victim as we can see is left handed, he was sitting down writing with his left hand and dropping his glasses with his right hand ,

4 - A - a right handed person would have write with his strong hand , the right hand, and the glasses with his left.
a left handed person would do the opposite

4 - B - why would a left person hold a gun not in his strong hand , think about it. your about to suicide you don't want to make a mistake and not kill yourself. you will shoot in the hand with your strong hand. indicating the murderer did a stupid mistake. also he could himself ( the murderer ) put the pen in that position not thinking enough about it trying to make it look like suicide.

5. most importantly the murderer could have knew the victim emotinal state and knew writing a susicide note could have been an escape route for him.

ITS A MURDER, case is closed, bitches.

the reason why is is because it was a murder.
the murderer shoot the victim then wrote a note and placed the pen and glasses wrongly.
and the gun in the victim wrongly and split out.

if it was suicide the lamp should have been on.

also there is no blood in hand.

>Be Op
>Be cursed
>See a massive faggot in every mirror
>Decide to kill self like Sup Forums says
>Write letter to self because no one else to write to
>Smoking like a bastard because nerves
>Drink some fermented cum, put bottle in garbage
>Take off glasses
>Face away from note because splatter
>Shoot self
>Casing ejects onto desk
>Fall to ground legs facing out knocking over chair
>Hold onto gun and cigarette because rigor mortis
>Blood pools on right side of head because exit wound

Clearly a fucking suicide.

The shell casing is on the desk. He spun around and knocked the stool over cuz he was standing right hang pointed at the wall, fired, spun around and died which would explain why there's so much blood on the right side of his head as an entry wound for a gun that size woulndt be very big but the exit wound will still be pretty big

The gun is in her left hand you mongoloid

Murder. If it was suicide the cigarette would have been flung out of her other hand when her grasp stopped at the moment of death. Cigarette was planted in her hand after she was shot.

you don't somke.. right?
we smokers tend to smoke with left hand while we jack off with our right hand to do stuff. ashtray is in the right place. so the victim was left handed writing with the pen and her STRONG left hend but also smoking in that same hand? not logical at all , incidting the murder put the ashtray and the cigratee in her left hand to cover up a murder he could have been the murderer lover.

Suicide. Plenty of cigs while he sat there thinking and writing a suicide note of a careful list of people that could take a long time and reflection and cigarette smokers chain smoke when they're anxious. He finished the note stood up turned around and shit himself knocking over the stool

I am going to say it was a suicide. Why? Everything on the image has been done in the left hand besides the gun itself. If I was going to pull the trigger, I would do it while smoking a cig in my right hand and pull it with my left. Nothing else seems correct to me.

Suicide, because if it was murder, the murderer would have raped her before (or her corpse afterwards).

this. could just be an oversight by whomever made it, but in any case I'd say there is 0% chance the cigarette stays perfectly in place, if it doesn't just completely fall out the second you shoot yourself

Murder

1) Looks like a chick, who are notorious for shooting themselves in the chest. Vanity reasons.
2) Shoe facing wrong way.
3) Cigarette still in hand.
4) Gun still in hand. (You lose grip when shot in the brain.)

dont most firearms eject casing to the right?
so if they turned around the casing should be on the floor, no?

Murder.

- She is a left hand (pen left and cigerette left)
- She shot in right side head
- Blood is like you shot in LEFT side head
- Gun in right hand but she is left hand

Sorry for my fucking english skill

go do an eye check , mongoloid

Not if they're sideways when fired. The chamber could be pointed straight up or towards the desk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Shit^^^Posting ^^^^^^^^^^

Yellow lilies. Could have lost his wife or some loved one and ended it all

suicide

>suicide note
>takes off glasses so she was done
>stands up looks at mirror u can see her sandle facing it
>takes a last drag of cig then shoots herself

this. if anyone says otherwise they are a newfag.

> niggas don't even know what a cadaveric spasm is

what is the likelihood of hold both while getting ur head shot

Easy. The ciggerate is unlit, it was also placed on his/her hand by the murderer as it would've went flying as he/she fell.

oh look, this thread again!

The blood splatter is too low for them to be standing and having shot them self though