Weird things about you

Weird things about you.

>Powerade makes my mouth bleed.

I wipe my ass standing up, I've also required surgery for pilonidal cyst.

Motor Control. I can wiggle my ears, scalp, stop hiccuping at will, and fold tiny origami.

Start brushing your teeth and this will eventually stop.

I do brush my teeth though. Twice a day. Sometimes forget but not much.

Ears are uneven

I'm not white.

People think it's weird that I'm gay, republican, against forcing companies to serve gays.

I believe that companies should be allowed to choose who they serve and then let people in society shop there or refuse to shop there. If you don't like that a company doesn't serve gays for whatever reason, don't shop there. You aren't forced to shop there at all. If the business doesn't turn a profit, they will change or they will wither away and go out of business.

free market motherfuckers!!!

If I tap my cheek in a certain spot my lip and eyebrow twitch. Does that on both sides.

>I wipe my ass standing up
You are not alone.

My pinkie toe nail curls up to a point and looks like a dogs nail

I can make my thumbs click and dislocate my right ring finger. I can also have my eyes looking in different directions.

People think I'm an asshole but I'm just too sad and scared to talk to anyone.

I wipe standing up too.

>Sort coins into $1 stacks
>Sleep on the floor more often than in bed
>Wear the same outfit every day like a cartoon character (I have multiple pairs of the same jeans, plain T-shirts, and button-ups)
>Buy the same things at the grocery store every week and eat the same meals each day (pizza on Friday/Saturday, potatoes and onions Sunday/Monday, noodles Tuesday/Wednesday, fish and green beans on Thursdays)

You sound like a cool guy, user. I'd suck your dick.

>I wipe my ass standing up
It just gets everything that way.

i take stairs 2 steps at a time

I do that too, but it might be because I'm 6"4.

I have trichotillomania, which, for those who don't know, is a disorder causing an inexplicable urge to pull out your own hair. Shit sucks.

>tfw i thought i was the only one.

I've attempted suicide by licking a cheap hooker's ass.

me too
i'm going bald because of it
shit does indeed suck

I thought that was normal?

I do this as well.

>Pilonidal cyst
Just recovered from on of these, worst pain i have ever experienced

What is so wrong about the free market? Or were you just being facetious

I can blow spit bubbles into the air off of my tongue. I can also make the water drop sound by flicking my cheek.

Same

That's fucking sad.

I can make my eyes vibrate

>I can also make the water drop sound by flicking my cheek

I just started doing this and now my simple mind is very entertained. Thank you.

I'm trying to stop but it's hard. It's like having a perpetual itch that I can't scratch.

Fortunately I've only been really bad about it for 2-3 years, and most of what I read tells me that permanent hair loss doesn't typically happen unless you've been at it for a loooong time. Using some Rogaine shit at the moment to speed up the process of replenishing what I ripped out and then I have to force myself to stop.

Few black hairs grow up on the tip of my nose.

I take stairs 2 at a time, but only going up.

I can make myself vomit without putting something in my mouth or causing a gag reflex etc. Only works when there's solid food to throw up though.

I'm totally fine with it all, except I'd rather eat pizza more often.

>pilonidal cyst
oh shit my dude, i just googled what that is and i might have it. How do i stop it....

Pussy makes my dick hard

all of my joints crack can do it on will as many times as i wish

my solution was to grow my hair long
now instead of completely pulling out a hair, i try to break it off above the base so it doesn't fuck up the root
i still have problems with other areas though
eyebrows and pubes are getting pretty patchy

I can do this by coughing

I don't do anything, just force it up. It's magic.

I push the edges of my fingertip into my fingernail. Not sure why it feels good I just like the way it feels.

Daniel?

That's my cousin.

A-andy milonakis?

From MO?

I'm werid

i stand up to wipe my ass after i shit

I'm Swedish kek

I hit 6 feet in 6th grade
I'm now 6'10 & 18

From, shut your faggot mouth, your dad is a tranny

Calm down there, George O.

woah tf
I hope you banged hella puss puss

I stand to take a shit

Yeah my hair was already pretty long so I can mostly cover it up, but one powerful gust of wind and it's clearly visible.

I can't get away with breaking it off at the base, if I don't actually pluck the whole thing out it doesn't satisfy the urge. I don't know how it is for you, but pulling hairs out in certain spots feels EXTREMELY good. Like on par with orgasm.

I started growing chest and back hair when I was 13/14

Milkshakes make me cough

wtf is up with all the standing ass wipers?
if this thread is to be believed, it's practically normal

What's the equivalent of pimple popping

I was born with a hole in my heart, I had testicular pains until the age of 15, and became a combat airman in the USAF.

I lied about witnessing a murder when I was a little kid. I became really close to the person that comitted the murder

Watermelon makes my mouth itch. It's not an allergy, it just does.

Austin?

When I eat burritos, I like to cut into the center, eat the fillings, refill the shell with guacamole, then eat the burrito normally.

When I get excited, I have to shit. When I was a kid, it always happened when I played a video game demo.

it doesn't really feel good to me
it's more of a compulsion
like posting on Sup Forums
i just do it out of force of habit

I don't understand why and how people wipe while sitting.

I have a blood flow disorder so chunks of my hip and knee joints break off randomly and have to be removed surgically.

I also have testicular pain, but only when I lift or bend over too much. Do you know what caused them? I've seen multiple urologists, back doctors, and have had an ultrasound and they have no idea what's causing them

I wipe while sitting I go back to front and usually get shit on my balls

Post a pic so I can figure out what's wrong. Trust me, I'm an internet doctor.

Do you have vsd?

this man is truly disturbed
seek medical attention immediately

Thought I was the only one

Me too,but im a fattass and that way im only doing half as many steps.

I agree that, in a perfect world with no dull minds; a business that doesn't serve gays would be fine. But for the same reason ethnic segregation was a abolished, we cannot allow to let business owners maintain a social bias. The reason is simple, there are too many dumbshits.

Either children or fully grown children that will pick up on the actions of one reasonable person, and think that something- way more extreme could also be dignified. Dumbshits are the reason our society can't be perfectly free cause dumbshits think that means they get to fuck with people.

Besides- medicine is a business and I'd definitely be pissed if a doctor turned me away because of a bias.

Business owners still have to work for their business,

and work is never truly free.

I don't have a pic of my urologist, silly

>i dont like blow jobs

wew lad, cant be gay now

wtf is wrong with you weirdos?
everyone knows feminine penis is far more attractive

Dude I can be up my stairs in three or four leaps without anything else. Get on my level (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahhahahaaahh)

I can only cum if I lock eyes with my gf. When I Jerk off alone I have to look at myself in the mirror

emetophobia controls my life

almost 20 years now I've been dealing with this shit

I have to urinate every time I get anxious and/or excited. Had that since I was a kid and played hide & seek. It sucked because I'd get caught peeing.

Is your middle name by any chance Brooke?

Yeah see that's why I feel like mine is weirdly different somehow. Most people say it's simply a compulsion for them, but my pulling actually feels good. If I pull out a "good" one I can literally feel a sudden shockwave of pleasure shoot down my spine and through my body. Sometimes it even makes my senses go haywire for a brief moment or two, and I feel like none of that is normal even for trich standards. Shit's fuckin' weird, man.

Same with me, except I have to shit

When it's cold, below 10 degrees Celcius (50 Fahrenheit for Burger Americans) the tip of my left index finger goes completely white. It feels numb and looks as though there's no circulation. Though it goes back to normal after coming back to warmth. Is this something I should worried about?

was this the case before you met her, or did you lose the ability to cum normally because of her?

I'm double jointed all over my body, it's great too because I'm a pretty big ol boy so no one expects it

this is so normal

I was prepared for this.

Story?

I can only imagine how that goes.

I enjoy consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Because of her. And sometimes it gets out of control where I have to forcibly move her head so I can stare dead into her eyes. Like face to face

Holy shit as a texafag this disturbs me. Eat a burrito right just once, please, and maybe even go down south to get a proper burrito and not that chipotle shit you fucks have up north.

You disgusting piece of shit, you deserve to be executed.