Why the fuck are you not running user?

Why the fuck are you not running user?

Jogging makes you happy, you lose weight, you get a purpose in your life besides sitting infront of your computer all day. Your brain flows your body with dopamine.

Why are you not jogging? If you are emberased or public shy just jogg at night. Joggin gave my life a purpose and i went from 0-100 real fast thanks to jogging

When i jog too often or too hard the inner side of my shin gets tender and if i squat down and stand up it hurts

shin splints, your shins get stronger over time

Get out of the road so I can get to work on time you self-entitled pedestrian cum-stain.

I'm all ready skinny af, I don't wanna start scaring the kids next door.

That's not how it works. If you are skinny now and don't do any excericment you are 'fat skinny'. You literally have the same body problems as an obese person has by you just sitting at your chair all day.

If you would jogg and eat somewhat good food you would go from ''fat skinny'' to ''trained skinny''.

You would even gain some weight in terms of muscles by jogging, so start jogging!

Because I am biking.

Because I have shin splints or some shit like that.
It doesn't get better at all, I jogged daily during summer a few years back and it got worse every fucking day to the point where I would have to sit down for a few minutes about 2/3 through my 4km jogging trail.

op do you work out at the gym or only run?

its bad for your knees. Plus Im not a fat fuck

I'm not working out at a gym. I jogg and then i do some workouts at the local park. You don't need a gym to gain muscles, you can literally do everything at the park that you do in a gym.

Because people who run never look happy. They just look like people who keep running away from the obvious void in their lives.

Pull ups, squats, push ups, triceps, shoulders,sit-ups and more.

what do during winteR?

being fit is fine but not gaining muscle seems so boring, i love the gains. i used to only run until i started lifting and its the best

Oh, you are one of those attention whores. I'll bet you wear short shorts and stretch extensively around children too.

Lmfao, The human was built to do activites. If you sit on your ass all day doing shit you are bound to be a miserable person heart problems.

By running 10-15 minutes each day your dick can grow in size alot since by running your body is opening up blood vessels making blood run through your body much smother and also in your penis, making your dick bigger.

Just one of 1000 reasons why you should start jogging.

what are monkey bars?

I cycle instead.

are you one of those guys that doesnt use the lights in your house because that would wear them out?

This.
Got to the point where it was difficult to walk, and it was nearly a month before they healed.
It's really a shame too, cause I enjoyed the runner's high and just being able to cut loose and pour all my energy into that.

Not to do constant activities such as that which put a lot of strain on certain areas for extended periods of time. Enjoy your future knee problems.

PS I dont sit around all day I actually have an active job where Im constantly up and moving.

im already too thin so im doing mostly just weight building workouts and not running to lose weight

No. Im one of those guys who will be walking by you years down the road while you limp along using your cane or attempting to roll yourself around in a wheelchair

only benefit of jogging over bike/elliptical is the tan, and you can just bike outside and get the tan without fucking up your knees and ankles anyway

>jogging makes you happy
ever once. Even when I was in the Army, all we did was jog. 6 miles MWF. Fucked my knees up, and took me out of the game every few months because I'd get fucking IT band syndrome or fuck up an ankle. Now I can't even walk up stairs without wincing. Running is bullshit. You want something that makes you happy, lift a weight! Fucking manlet.

Ran for over a decade, now my left knee constantly hurts and my right foot clicks when I walk. I never was able to get 15 miles a week without injuring something. Overall, it's not for everyone. Some bodies can't take the impact and you're better off biking or swimming. And don't give me that it gets better over time bullshit -- it doesn't, you only injure easier. Maybe you're 20 and your body is durable, but that's not true for everyone.

Honestly, running is the worst way to start getting in shape if you're fat. It's hard and your legs take a really bad beating because of the extra mass. I hate that beginners are always told that to just start running. It might make you happy if you got a routine going and are injury free. Sure as shit won't if you're just starting, especially with winter coming.

Lmao. I'm 180/181 CM. People who train MMA (the cool guys) are running, Nate diaz, Doz anjos everybody who fights runns to get good condition. Fighters run, real men run.

You might last 10 second in a fight befor you get tired and me being the jogger i am would drop you like a sack of potatoes.

Run.

Even in 20-deg (F) weather, all you need to do is cover most of your exposed skin and body heat will do the rest

>you might last 10 seconds in a fight before you get tired
lol

Literally wear a long sleeve shirt and a wind breaker.
>vet here
All we wore were shorts, pants and a long sleeve shirt with a wind breaker jacket and pt cap. I live in an area where the temp gets to 20F regularly in winter, and before I got out it was near the single digits, still wore the same shit. After the first 2 miles, your body temperature would make wearing the windbreaker unbearable. Winter running really isn't that bad once you get started.

>running 10-15 minutes each day
>a lot of strain on certain areas for extended periods of time.
>imblying

Dumbass, you're ruining your lungs. "Repeated or prolonged exercise in cold, dry weather, however, can “create a significant environmental stress to the upper and lower airways, possibly leading to respiratory symptoms and injury.”

ok thanks ive been wanting to start but was hesitant becuase its soon to be winter

Don't be stupid, better get a pool membership. Full body work out, no injuries and you won't be freezing your ass off.

That is not true. None of the affects of cold weather running is permanent. You'll feel like shit for an hour after your run and that's it.

Honestly, listen to what this guy said is a much better alternative to running for extended period of time. Unless you have a body built for running, you will just fuck up your knees in the end.
I am I've had better results and also felt better during a summer of pool and gym routines than I did with a season of running.

''no injuries' '' no risks'' yeah right, drowning and dying is not an risk apparently.

please define the sentence body built for running

If you drown in a fucking inside pool, you're a special kind of stupid that probably deserved to have died. Especially if you drown in the low depth pools reserved for exercise and training.

One that doesn't injure every few weeks forcing you to take week/month long breaks from exercise. One that doesn't end up crippling you after decades of running. Basically, a skinny, tiny manlet from Africa.

In my experience (which involves running with many many different people in a term of 8 years) the people who thrive the best when we did long distance (meaning the people who succumbed to either zero to minimal injuries) running were the people who were scrawny and lanky, these were the same people who failed to recognize that weight training is an adequate exercise unless it involves a log or "full battle rattle" (ballistic vests and helmet) load-up and run with said log or body armor for 3 miles.

I starter but after a month I get chafing between my thighs

Sore and red so I chose swimming instead

Swimming > running

This guy knows his shit, unlike the trolling OP who probably never ran in his life.

You're just doing it wrong if your knees are getting worse running. You need to be doing strength excercises too like walking lunges w/ twist. Then your knees won't hurt when you run.

This. Lazy asses will find any excuse they can find in order to convince themselfs that they can't do anything in life other than sitting on a chair all day.

bcus i dnt wanna get robbed
or raped
or deal with children, dogs, or cars and the phumes they spread
bcus i dnt want to damage my knees and other bones especially without any real reason
bcus i dnt have the diet to get stronger
bcus life sucks regardless of whether you're on a computer or running
bcus i dnt have money to waste on ruining shoes on something as pointless as running in circles
bcus i dont like smelling like sweat and shit
because niggers.

so basically fuck running and do weights

That isn't true at all. When I was in service, I did at the gym were a lot of squats and core, meaning 70% of my exercises were squats, and 10% were core, and the rest were other things. I rested on days I knew I needed resting on, and I still have fucked up knees. Even that didn't work when it came to the ridiculous standards of ruck marches, and weighted runs we did.

No, do running (just short distance runs at higher frequencies). For me, 2 miles is perfect. Do cardio, just do not do long distance running unless your body can actually handle it. If you're 6' and 200-220lbs of pure muscle, running probably isn't going to be good for you. You're probably better off going to the pool and "running" through the water and swimming to get your cardio off.

Lunges put incredible strain on my knees and either cause or make injuries easier. In other words, if I do them I have to limit my weekly running distance or pay the price of possible injury. I've been running for long enough to be able to feel when I'm close to getting an injury. Even though I still run 12-15 miles a week, I always run with pain in various parts of my legs. I can easily do 15 miles in a day but am limited by my weak fucking joints. I compensate by biking and swimming. Lover running, but I wish I loved something else instead.

A 3 times a week runner suffers, in average, one disabling injury per year. That is a day of missed work or a doctor visit. Some are serious, some not.

I haven't missed a day of work because of an inury in 30 years. But, then, I don't run.

Or get on a stationary bike and watch TV. Who fucking cares if it's manly as long as you get the results you want -- losing calories.

Are you that pedophile that shows up at the local park every weekend and takes over the monkey bars claiming its "yours" and the other children there don't pay taxes?

I broke my fibula being drunk.
There's other ways to get your heart rate up without buying stupid tights and being annoying fitness guy.
Running is fine but I hate cunts like OP.
>I'm healthy so I'm better than you.
Eat a dick.

That would work too. Never said anything about "manly." As long as you aren't sitting in a chair or lying in bed for 90% of your day, even walking is good exercise.