I am Nigerian

Nigeria has over 500 ethnic groups. Among the 500, about 9 languages are extinct while only three (Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba) are leading the pack, and each one of these tribal groups have their peculiarities.

My tribe, the Igbos of Southeastern Nigeria are the leading ethnic groups in the country. We can be found in Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, and Abia.

When it comes to business, there is no contest. At major markets, we are dominant. In fact, in places where you do not imagine that you will find us, they are always there. But, there is more to us than business. You find us in politics, medicine, literature, education, technology, economy and other sectors.

nigger

shut it

Do your best Green

do u have a BBC?

asking for my girlfriend

so basically you are a nigger

>500 ethnic groups
No wonder your country is all kinds of fucked up.

Its mostly puppet govt

post proof

Neekeri

We only have like 250 ethnic groups and that's an over estimation. Why are you lying? Hmm... maybe you're just roleplaying?

>he was probably hungry

What are you opinions on Biafran independence would you leave to fight for it?
Igbo are unironically /ourguys/
Nigeria is a colonial creation without real history it should be divided among its people along real borders. The igbo are persecuted by the muslim north and yoruba west, while all the oil in their lands is shipped off and the money given to everyone, but them

No. Nigeria should remain unified for better or worse.

Igbo may be best at business but Hausa have the most history

Aunque el mono se vista de seda, mono se queda.

>we
Goddamit, the only African posters on this board are diaspora, while the only people posting from African countries are white people that are there for work.

>WE
The North is full of dirt and muslims. Who cares about their history if they now live in shit. Also,
>getting cucked by Islam
>history

Posters with African flags are usually diaspora visiting their home country or legitimate Africans.

>being this butthurt
I'm sorry you and you bantu monkeys couldn't focus on anything but palm wine and yams. Maybe you should've accepted the one true faith just like the only group in Nigeria that had a real bureaucracy before the British

There's a Nigerian posting that's from the UK and iirc he's white. Like 99% of South African posters are white. I remember a white guy in Uganda a while ago who was there I think on a military base? The only regular real African poster is the Sudanese guy.

Idk why but it seems like the Africans always leave, there used to be a Gabonese poster and a Ghanian one.

I'm half African, actually, though my African half isn't Nigerian.

Red
Blue
Green

thank you for your exposition friend

Stop using proxy, you filthy niggerian.

OK, that's interesting. I thought you said you were white for some reason.

How you do that?

fons > yorubas > whatever ethnicity the butt naked gang was from > everyone else

>bantu
You just proved that you know nothing about Nigeria. You probably think Hausas look like horners.

in their defense, the hausa built some bitching city states

>you will never be a 1700s hausa nobleman proffiting from the saharan east-west trade routed with your own harem of coastal slave girls

To be honest I'm actually Somali and according to one Wikipedia article Hausa speak aftoasiatic language so they're not bantu

Ah. So that's why history matters so much to you. It's all you have to clutch onto. Your people are embarrassing. Literally the worst diaspora.

>his people still worship sticks and stones if they're not Christcucks

>another "look how proud I am of my culture and people, look how great we are"
>lives in Europe

Nigerians are shit, all of them, Finns aren't going to Nigeria but Nigerians are leaving. Why?

>his people practice genital mutilation, honor killings, rape and incest
>mfw the hottest of Somali female diaspora keep choosing West Africans over horners
Do you want to join an /afr/ chat on telegram?

Northern Nigerians practice FGM as well....

I'm Igbo so...

Free education in Finland

kek, they say the same about Ijebu men

>500 varieties of niggerian
arr rook same

Thanks for the offer but I prefer to stay anonymous

i remember an actual south african going full nigger in the board threatening to torture people to death to0 prove he was more manly

african niggers are fascinating. and people thinks gangstas are scary