Just quit my job at Toys "R" Us. AMA

Just quit my job at Toys "R" Us. AMA

Any funny stories about sperg kids?

Whats next for u? Still sucking cock on a regular basis?

Well, to be specific. I put my two weeks in and today was my last day.

how were your BPP sales?

Well today we had some fucking kids come in and have a silly string fight.

I was a back of house employee. Also, BPP is now called square trades. Exact same thing, different name.

Probably, sucking dick is all I know.

Two days ago we had an event for the Pokémon trading card game. Only 3 kids actually showed up. The rest of the 35 people were fucking autistic, mouthbreathing neckbeards.

lol squaretrade

I quit my rzone job in canada last year b/c we were trained to lie to customers to sell the extended warranty shit. Those kikes can go rot.

Ever had a boner from the kids?

Where we're the parents?

Their parents were the neckbeards..

Is there any way to get discounts on toys? Also, any scams I can do to get greater discounts?

That's to be expected. How many kids do you really think take a pokemon trading card game as serious as autists

I bet, my coworkers who were cashiers tell me that shit all the time.

why you leaving?
Warehouse Toys or Toys/Babies?
Did you buy skylanders/Disney Infinity/Amiibos?

How was your halloween?

Pricematching usually works. You can even price match from amazon (At my store at least.) Not from bidding sites though, it doesn't work that way. If you take a display off you normally get a markdown on it but sometimes they will refuse to sell you the display. Also; it's good to check the website for daily or weekly deals, there's normally one on there.

It was alright, I walked around with my son and my wife. He was enjoying himself and the wife and I had a good tims

I needed a job closer to home. Since Toys-R-Us moved locations it was about an hour away and I was wasting a fuckload of gas. Also; I worked Toys/Babies as a back of house assembly manager and in the mornings before open I stocked baby side. I did buy skylanders for my son.

Used to work at Toys R US Express
basically mall toy stores after they bought KB toys
Assistant manager, had store to myself for 4-8 hours a day, during the off season might have 0 customers all day. Literally the best job i ever had. We had no cameras and trading cards werent inventoried, so i stole every single MTG card that came through the door.

The Toys"R"Us I worked at was packed full of cameras.

what state? in CT it was well knwn that all the managers would steal whatever they wanted, but it was such a close club of people when they got accused they would just get transfered

ive got some good stories from this place if anyone is interested

IL, everyone at mine was super cool. They were really nice and I got along with all of them. I had a lot of personal ties to the people there so any calls off were easily taken.

Share them, I wanna see if I can relate.