Some new information on the new Stargate movies:

Some new information on the new Stargate movies:

They are going to recast all roles, but Emmerich hints that James Spader and Kurt Russell may have cameos

Apparently, "elements" of SG-1 will carry over into the reboot, especially a team dynamic as opposed to the focus on the duo O'Neil/Jackson in the original film

gateworld.net/news/2016/06/stargate-reboot-will-embrace-elements-of-sg-1/
empireonline.com/movies/features/guest-editor-roland-emmerich-answers-questions/
collider.com/stargate-reboot-dean-devlin/

Group will be made up of mainly ethnics, women with one or two white males

>you know the white male will be the one that tries to fuck it all up

>No white CIS males
>Diverse cast
>every Egyptian possesed by the parasite(I haven't seen this series in nearly 10 years.) are black.
WE WUZ

>parasites

i wonder if they will have those at all. because that whole thing was invented by SG-1 too. in the movie, only Ra himself was an ayy, and Daniel says he possessed a human "like a parasite", but he wasn't a worm inside a host body.

They'll just round up all the prominent black actors they can find and turn them into Ayyys.

Looks neat

Indeed, indeed, Daniel Jackson, most satisfactory indeed.

HOWEVER

Im sad that they are doing a reboot instead of a sequel and even though I love SG-1 I wouldnt mind if it disregarded all of it. Im pretty sure Emmerich will fuck this up somehow.

well only part 1 is a reboot, after that it's the sequels that were originally planned

>tfw it's gonna be a CGI crapfest

Who will play Otacon?

super saiyan giorgio ofc

Fuck you Emmerfaggot.

what did he mean by this?

Are they helmets? Do they see out the eyes?

have you seriously never seen Stargate?
yes they're helmets and presumably they have cameras and a display inside so they can see

>have you seriously never seen Stargate?

no, I have never seen it

not a surprising revelation

>presumably they have cameras

sounds kinda odd to not explain it

This. Daniel Jackson will be black/Hispanic, O'Neill will be a black woman, Sam will be a bull dyke, and Tea'lc will be a gay nigger.

Welcome to 2016, shit lords!

>Tea'lc will be a gay nigger
>will be

Because it's advanced alien tech that's made to look scary to primative people. We know the general concept, the movie doesn't need to spoonfeed us design specs.

>cameras
or they're just special "extras" who had to learn their blocking without being able to see too well

he obviously meant the in-universe explanation, smartass

I'm excited for the entire cast to be black females.

Pic related is from the original movie, the kangs were already futured in there.

But who will play our favorite alien trap?

>rebooting another movie that didn't need a reboot
Is Dredd the only one of these stupid reboots that is even watchable?

can they fuck it up worse than SGU? only time will tell