I'm at the toy store with my little brother

I'm at the toy store with my little brother

All the normal Ghostbusters toys are sold out and the only one the store has left is dozens of Pattys

i don't know if it's a race thing or a lady thing.

>screaming hysterical black woman who don't need no man
>86% of America is non-black
Well no shit.

Why not both?

Wow.. Really makes you think.

Holy shit, do those figures really cost that much?

breath

imagine being a black girl and this is the type of shit they market towards you. fucking king kong action figures. no kid wants to be/play with this abomination of a woman

I'm surprised anyone actually bought any of those toys.

>Breath
At least they didn't hire him to write scripts.

Yeah, who exactly are they marketed towards? Is Ghostbust-hers even for kids?

it couldn't have been any worse than the shit we got

Why couldn't they hire a cute, young black girl instead?
They had to hire one of the unfunniest comedian around. I'm sure there's at least 100 attractive black female comedians who are funnier than her.

>that spoopy kkk head
every time

>little kid saved their money up
>buys the three other ones
>have to decide between completing the ghost or not buying this one

Anyone ever get depressed looking at these retail workers

Such low energy gags and humour. Probably goes home at night and just crushes beans and wieners in front of the tv watching reruns of storage wars

Missed opportunity to make it exactly 60% the price of a white one.

A lot of the really old ones are just retirees who are bored

>nu """"""""""ghostbusters""""""""""
Because it's OK as longa s you don't buy the black one.

>They included the head of the ghost because its the most crucial part because they knew no one would buy it otherwise.

why 60?

Just one image?
It's like you're not even trying.

you'll know after middle school history class

im a bit past middle school, must have skipped that class.

fucking monkey

Imagine being a toy in the toy story universe and your human beings home one of these.

A fat thing. Friggin fat flatulent fatty

Really makes you think.

Was that really his reply? Is her retarded?

All of the figures looked horrible, why would anyone buy one of them?

Boyega is a millennian so he's entitled as fuck

What does 3/5 look like in decimal form? Why is 3/5 important when talking about black folk?

I like Finn in his armor but otherwise fuck that TRAITOR.

Shame on them to reuse action figures from the Planet Of The Apes film in their Ghostbuster range

DEAD

At my local stores ever single female is still shelf warming. The only one that has slowly sold out after a month of shelf warming seems to be the gay blonde one with the weird ass hair cut.

Okay grandpa, time for your nap.

Lies! I refuse to believe that a Chewbacca when unsold!

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

I've never watched ghost busters honestly. I'd but it just so I can finish my Donkey Kong collection.

>I'm at the toy store with my little wife's son
ftfy

Chewbacca kept Boyega company for a while. After a month or two even he was gone as well leaving behind a bunch of Boyega figures.

Get him a Scooby Doo instead, Scooby is the shit.

I'd get a Chewie over most of the new characters in that shitty movie.

I'm not from the USA so I don't spend my entire life thinking about Niggers. Can someone explain?

Did the government value them as 0.6 white people for some sort of compensatory scheme (war deaths or something?)?

Chewie's rage actually was one of my favorite scenes, say what you will about edgelord Ren I hate the rebels and want them to win. Han was sad to see...

Jim Crow law-3/5 of a human being

It's very simple, niggers don't like niggers.

WE'RE APEIN RAPIN TAPIN CATHARSIS

proof that niggers are people too

checkmate stormfags

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.

I mean, the movie may be shit, but a female ghostbusters toy isn't bad, after all it's just a toy. But who would want a king kong ghostbusters toy? No kid ever;

>Jim Crow law-
Holy shit, what a fucking idiot.
"Jim Crow" wasn't even born when this was instituted.

>20 dollars for that shit looking toy

and some people tell me my Warhammer hobby is expensive lmao

When you say 'normal' do you mean the other female Ghostbusters from the new movie or the original 1984 Ghostbusters?

>implying any of them sold
>implying you didn't just take it off the rack and took a picture to circlejerk Sup Forums

>Is her retarded?

>"normal"

What did he mean by this?

>LOL RACISM LOL MY SOOO EDGY ABD COOL

this meme was never funny

Its the same thing with the new star wars lego's, the nigger model won't sell even when put on sale. Kids just don't simply want it.

Yes, the three-fifths compromise. Farmers wanted them to count as people for congressional representation, but didn't want them to be able to vote or have rights, so they settled

Its marketing one. Why in gods name would they slap the same price on something knowing full well it wont sell as much. Fucking liberals man. They wont raise the price and lose money just so your feelings arent hurt

>go to Wal-Mart
>see grown man taking white toys off hooks and stacking all the black ones together, then whipping out his phone for a picture
>call security

>> her retarted
Unfortunate. Its always that that correct who should spell checker

The fuck are you talking about?

Jim Crow lead led the assault that became known as the Boston tea party, where they threw all the South Carolina and Georgia grown tea into the bay to protest southern states only giving 3 of every 5 black people the right to vote before the civil war.

Yes, how unfortunate.

It's about time that women do the same if you ask me

Whatcha talkin bout. There are still other figures hanging above that one.

>Kyoryuger
>You now remember that zombie Power Rangers exists

OP took out the other boxes to make i seem like that was the only one left

Those hips are confusing

>Han was sad to see...
Daily reminder they all had miserable lives and failed at everything

>People don't want a ghostbusting gorilla toy
Say whaaaat?

>mfw I saw some 10 year old looking whiten kid carrying a giant Finn plastic toy around the beach a couple of weeks ago, phone ran out of battery as soon I tried taking a snap.

he looked retarded and autistic desu

Why does the black one come with a Klan hood?

Jesus Christ.

Your accessories are going to be stolen.

HE'S THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH

They reused the Dr Zaius for the Finn Star Wars figures.

They have the same jacket and everything.

It's a ghost head as in she's a "ghostface killuh" which is slang for murdering white people.

>The new Ghostbusters film doesn't belong on the Television & Film board

ungrateful ape

Faggot.

>presented by a white person

not super scientific

yeah if they marketed stormtrooper Finn instead of normal Finn, it'd probably sell a lot better.

desu, I never really wanted any of the "plain" looking characters (Luke, Obi-Wan) as a kid, I always wanted the Vaders and the Bobas just because they looked cooler.

God damn you're doing the same damage control from Boyega not selling too? Even he got in an argument on twitter over it, you stupid cunt.

CAN YOU FLY BOBBY?

But I had all of the original Ghostbusters figures.

So the black one is a spook?

>It's a "Sup Forums visits the toy isle for ammo" thread
I can only imagine these fat shits browsing the toys section at the supermarket, taking pics with their phones and giggling while they do it.

That was johnny tremain not jim crow you fucking moron.

Because she was somewhat famous and had some exposure at the time the production started, I guess.

RIP.

>isle

Relax man. breath

To be fair, my underage self like to play as the cool heroic characters. Never care for the comic reliefs or the kid characters. Finn is basically an overgrown kid character. If you want to play the race angle, Finn was similar to a minstrel character

Who would even want that besides Patton Oswalt?