Cocksuckers of Sup Forums, let's discuss our love for sword swallowing

its ok i guess

I for one think it's hot af

>topkek

nice dick

Fangirling over this dick right now :3

Straight off Google image

Kill yourself faggot.

Ay fags of Sup Forums in here. I'm close to nutting. Tell me how you'd finish off my cock

I really like fucking guy's throats. Is my cock suckable?

I would wrap my mouth around your cock and slowly starting pumping it in and out of my mouth while I felt you building closer and closer to cumming. As I felt your cock begin to cum I would let all of your nice warm cum get swirled around my tongue as I swallowed and sucked every last drop out of your throbbing cock.

Hell yeah. Looks delicious.

I'd suck it dry

Would you suck mine?

Cringe thread.
I hope all of you choke in your sleep tonight.

Don't mind user here, he will never know how it feels to be treated and fucked like a girl wearing girly clothes and makeup while your man calls you princess kitty x3

I do enjoy the prospect of sucking cock, but it's difficult to find a comfortable scenario. Sucked a guy from Craigslist once, but it was too awkward. I'd love to find a more comfortable situation where I can try again.

Fortunately I can suck my own cock and have done so on many occasions. I've honestly lost count of how many BJs I've given myself. I've even managed to get both of my own balls in my mouth. Ravaged my back, though. Not worth it.

Pic related. Old ass pic of my cock. Arizona is for size reference.

My love is playing bass

what the fuck is that shit on your dick bro

Fuck yeah. Head's the bomb. I really like coming fucking right on a guy's tongue. Watching him swallow it.

When I suck cock I want all the cum I can get. I will work a guys cock as long as he will let me try to get get very last drop of cum I can after he has came.

Here's my average cock Sup Forums. Was hard to get a full erection/get a good pic. Give me your worst. Your criticism will only make me harder. Happy halloweeen fags.

Might be average but I'd suck it. Do you cum a lot?

Yeah I'd suck that

I recently got a roommate. I don't get to jack off as often. My loads are inconveniently large, since it builds up. So when I cum, it's a lot. But not often.

I might be sucking someone random off craigslist tomorrow (first time thing, curious to try), what was your story and any tips?

What do you know, OP really is a faggot!!

Mmm, the way your balls hang, I would love to play with them as I swallow your cum

ITT: Faggots sucking cocks

Nice. Love it when a guy slurps my cock for a minute to get every last drop.
Then thanks me after.

So many nice cocks in here

Me blowing a buddy. I had a deepthroat pic but it got lost between phones.

I have another pic of me blowing someone else but it's blurry as shit.

not the person you're responding to be a frequent CL cock sucker: don't make small talk. just direct them to where they need to be. have them remove pants, etc. you're the boss.

Thanks. I've loved my balls since I was a kid.

Me getting sucked:

does anyone have that amateur bi blowjob video where a guy blows his friend while one of their girlfriends films? it was shot in night vision.

Not much to tell honestly. Guy came into my apartment, we each kind of awkwardly took a puff of weed, then I just told him to sit down. Pulled his pants down and just started sucking his cock until he got hard. Sucked for 5-10 mins until he bust in my mouth. I was too uncomfortable to be aroused, didn't swallow. Then he pulled up his pants and left. We never even exchanged names.

I'm not opposed to the CL method but I felt like there was too much awkward tension. I'd love it if I could somehow try again in a more natural and relaxed setting some day.

Pic is the cock I sucked.

Whatcha think

Head looks a little dry, I'd prescribe some lotion. But other than that, you have a nice piece there.

Me gusta

Yeah. Sucks being cut. Wish I had a regular guy to keep it lubricated for me.