Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
My gf of 6 months cheated on me with her ex, and now won't talk to me. Right now I just feel angry and heartbroken. Tell me some positive shit about life and the world we live in so I don't kms

Fuck your dubs

I saw 1 exes last night and want to talk to one, but if I do, she might crush me again.

>I saw 1 exes last night and want to talk to one, but if I do, she might crush me again.
Meant 2

>Positive
-Dubs
-It was 6 months

>Negatives
-It was 6 months. That's barely enough time for anything. Honestly, you were probably just a rebound boy. So think of it this way, she thought you were hot enough to fuck around with while trying to make her ex jealous.

Kys

Statistically speaking you'll outlive her

PERVERTS

Drink a beer, fap, take a week for yourself and forget about her user, she obviously isn't worth crying over. Get your dick wet? Good. She's just A girl, no one special

Love is a small part of enjoying life

Hey, you can find someone better.

anyways just block that bitch and ignore her

I can top you op, I was talkin to this girl and found everything I was looking for and lost it cause bitch said watch me use my ex. I watch the bitch get knocked up and have an abortion and she was telling me she still loved me and shit, theres alot more but I dont feel like typing............. Ifound a way out of a bad home

fuck her man, go do some shit instead
go lift, go run, go walk, whatever
walk your ass to the gas station, buy a pack of cigarettes, sit your ass down and listen to your favorite music album over and over, until all the cigarettes are gone. i fucking mean it. dont think about her, think about space, think about the sky, birds, cigarettes, whatever. when you're done go home and go the fuck to sleep. after that stay busy, just do something
you'll be all good in time, time heals all wounds, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, you aint dead so keep going man
i got some advice on here once, exes/cheaters/what the fuck ever are like toxic sludge man, the more you try to think about it or fix it or mess with it the sicker you get, the only thing you can do it leave the sludge, sure, it never goes away, but over time it gets better, and eventually goes away. but fucking with that shit isnt gonna make it better, only fuck you up
fuck her man, you got this
this nigga got the right fuckin plan

Wait outside her exes house then ambush him.

Well a lady called me today and erenestly tried to convince me that i should vote for trump and that hillary is shadier than i already think she is. So see user everyone makes mistakes. Just go out and flash some people

>dating gf
>really love her
>bust my ass off for her
>tell her how we gonna get a place together
>tell her that we gonna have a life together
>etc
>took her to vegas last month
>gives me a call one day saying she doesn't love me
>get crushed when I hear those words
>breaks up with me a week before Halloween Weekend

Just gotta be you, user. Love yourself. get your shit together. Women come and go. If you want some companionship, get a dog. Women will never recognize what you do for them. a dog will.

Jeez, just 6 months wtf, what r u 12?

All of this^^
Thanks nig

Honestly man just let her fuck her ex.
Everything will be fine hold her hand while she fucks him so you know she's happy.

>girlfriend of 6 months
>so i dont kms
Bitch i think you should do it.. life gets waaaay harder than this tmz bullshit

Life is a painful existence. Shit is so messed up. It's a road from suddenly being born to suddenly dying. You don't have a choice when. And all you can do is try to live. Live in this messed up world where people betray us. Where things go down the shitter. What's the point of trying to lift yourself up when life and/or people will bring you down? Take your fate into your own hands and choose when you die. Free yourself from pain.

lol pretty sure my gf is going to do the same
least i'll know she never cared for me and i wasted my time but hey what can ya do

Cheer up! Trump will be president.

>6 months
Get over it. Shit's not worth jack, nor is she.

Go to the gym, play some vidya, and move on.

How did you figure that? Women live longer on average.

Bro, you know what you should do, get over her, don't talk to her, literally happened to me too.

Don't talk to her and you'll feel better, if not, go outside & do something, it'll make you feel better.

Could be worse. She could have fucked a black dude.
Unless you're black, Then I have nothing

You should kill yourself. That'll teach the bitch.

Positive?
I'm positive you'll get over it.
I dated a girl for a few years. Lived with her for most of them. Now she's married to some clown who was one of my best friends. That shit happens.
What's best to know is that you only wasted a few months of time and probably got some ass out of it.
I've heard worse deals.

>Something positive.

In about 5 billion years the sun is going to explode, enveloping the entire galaxy in fire, incinerating the entire planet, and nothing any of us has ever done will have mattered. Have a nice day.

my gf just broke up with me yesterday chicks are fake as hell we went from bestfriends who fuck to strangers within an hour just do something that'll make you happy and distract you from her