I know i'm a faggot, but will someone please just talk to me for a little bit

I know i'm a faggot, but will someone please just talk to me for a little bit

What's up user?

I shall... stay awhile and listen.

I'm literally just rolling j after j and getting blitzed here alone. Do you have time for me to start from the beginning?

What is your name?

Lets hear it

Go... on.

>Flashback approx. 1 year
>Just recently broken up with gf of 2 years
>We dated thru highschool and broke up a little bit before this time (after graduation)
>obviously don't wanna see her/associate w/her
>Become alone b/c other friends drop off the grid for personal reasons
>Alone kinda floating around with lose aquaintances
cont.

I always play pokemon when I try and an hero

Sad about a female user?

>Walking the neighborhood one night, old smoking buddy from hs pulls up
>Literally at like the lowest point and am so glad for human contact I say yes
>Avoided this nigga like the plague back in hs b/c renowned fuckboi status
>Have great night hanging with him, thus begins new friendship
>start hanging with him every day
>Slowly but surely ex gf and old friends make their way back in the picture
>By the time new friend group reforms, discover ex went around and fucked several of my friends during our lack of contact
>Start hanging out w/ex again, we both catch feels
cont.

Bump.

Still here user.

>Hang out all the time, fuck, smoke, etc.
>justlikeoldtimes.jpg
>Me and new bro, ex, and old friend all go out and get drunk at one of old friend's house
>Merriment and good times, then sleep
>Awake at 4am, notice new bro isn't asleep next to me
>Here him and ex laughing in the room she was sleeping in
>Literally think "He wouldn't do that"
>Back to sleep
>Wake up later on that morning, ex is sick af from drinking
>She and bro are acting weird as fuck, affectionate and whatnot
>Thrown off by it the whole day
>Try and hit ex up later on, she says she doesn't feel like hanging out
>Hit up bro, he says he's going home
>Still have bad gut feeling well into the night
>Hit up one of old friends
>Ask wtf is going on
>She heaves big sigh and tells me
>Bro and ex fucked around the night we were drunk
>She sucked him off and he ate her out and made her cum like 5 times in 10 minutes
>They both lied about their wherabouts and fucked
>For hours
>They both try and apologize and whatnot
>I cave b/c i'm a fucking pussy and forgive them
>Their fling continues
cont.

BUMP

>after tons of convincing by ppl other than me, and seeing the effect it has on me, ex stops the fling
>She and I start flinging
>Both are honest to eachother about most everything
>I grill her about her sex with bro
>She says she just "wasn't able to say no" when it first started
>Says the sex just kinda happened for the same reason
>She kept having sex with him b/c dick game was strong
>Tongue game was out of this world, she said he made her cum more in one sex session than she's ever cum with anyone
>He had a 9 inch cock, and it was as thick as her wrist
>I lurked thru her phone and found pics, trust me
>He's a bit chubbier than me, but she says he's strong as hell and can pick her up and fuck her and fuck her harder than I could
>Basically says he's superior to me in sex in all ways
>But she likes me more
>She promises not to go back to him, but it happens several times, then she finally severs it again
>We try and work things out, talk about everything, and she says she just doesn't know what to do
>Didn't know until very recently that she started developing strong feelings for him
>Every time he comes into town form school, they hang out the whole time
>Neither of them hit me up even when I explicitly ask them to
>I drove by her house the other night at 3am and his car was parked outside
>She always told me when they had sex, but i don't fucking know what to assume anymore
>I feel like i'm going crazy
>What do

Sounds like you really care for this girl... More than I or probably any other user lurking could care about a woman. If it is causing you that much emotional stress there's no reason to continue to pursue it. I know from experience myself. In the end it is not worth it.

It fucks with me on a new level knowing that my (former) best friend is smashing the girl I love, and that she's loving every second of it and neither of them give a fuck about me

she's not worth the trouble. drop her and every one of your old "friends" and find people who legitimately are worth the effort of caring about, and don't treat you like shit. your current buddies are cancer.

i wish i had a friend like u user

I've already had to go through that twice, and I really don't wanna do it again. I know it's more or less my only option, I just can't bring myself to go through with it and idk why. I fucking hate their guts, but everytime i look at them I only see smiling faces and the good times we had together, and as soon as I look away I remember everything

>Like I said. I went through something similar. >Be me fresh out of highschool.
>Move far away from home for college. I got girls in highschool but aint shit in college.
>Meet a girl through my roommate and smash on the first night. First girl I have had since I moved to college.
>Instant feelings.
>She must have been a hoe like me in highschool because she ignores me.
>Blow up her phone and finally get a reply.
>Long story short we end up dating.
>A year and a half goes by.
>I just got accepted into a program I was striving for.
>She doesn't care much since she was just there to have fun.
>She ignores my pleas to lay off the drugs and think about our future.
>Had plans to move in together after the semester because we would have enough hours and I was going to stay and work.
>She doesn't care so I break up with her.
>A couple of weeks go by and she calls me drunk asking if she can come to my dorm.
>Of course I say yes.
cont.

>She comes over and we hook up.
>We try to make it work but it doesn't.
>Summer rolls along and I get a place by myself.
>Go through the whole summer thinking about where she is at and who she's with.
>Next semester starts and I have a buddy move in with me.
>He smokes all the time just like she does. I started smoking weed also once we moved in together.
>Nothing against weed only if you let it ruin your relationships.
>We are chilling one day wanting beer but to young to purchase.
>We remember she has a fake ID so he convinces me to text her.
>I do and she comes over.
Cont.

sluggishly rolling another joint and listening user, don't worry

still listening

>We chill and hook up of course.
>She starts coming over like the good ol' days but I am weary.
>I had heard things about her and that she even was living with a guy that whole summer we weren't together.
>She starts getting attached asking if I told my mom we were back together and shit.
>I didn't think it was that serious.
>I back pedal and drop her.
>We lose touch and she moves out of town.
>Quickly finds a new guy that I know about because I now have her on facebook.
>I'm slightly jealous but I was doing my own thing too.
>She would message me from time to time on facebook and tell me she wanted to come to town and hangout.
>I can't help but agree.
>Then I met the girl of my dreams in a class and we start dating.
>Still creeping on my ex and remember all the times together.
>Ol' girl asks me why I still have her on social media and I tell her I don't know.
>Avoid deleting her because I still care I guess.
>But then the day came where she posted a pregnancy picture and I just thought to myself about how we had spoken of children and marriage.
>I got on every social media and deleted her.
>Not because of the pregnancy but because i realized right then and there that it was not even remotely worth it.
>This was over a year ago and although that I still might talk about her. I can tell you I have never been happier with my new girlfriend, and that I am beyond happy that I got rid of that part of my life....

and user I feel like you do the same and forget about her and go find you another.

how do I do it if I don't have that crutch of another significant other? I really want companionship, but I know I don't need it. But I would definitely rather have it than not to deal with this situation.

You don't need someone else to make it better. It was hard when I was by myself without either one, but it is possible. Leave town if that is an option. If not it sounds like it was big enough to leave her without seeing her. Lose the friends that aren't really friends at all and start new. It's easier said than done and I know that, but there comes a point where it is not worth it anymore.

where does the insanity of consistently being around people who don't give a fuck end and the soul crushing loneliness of not having anybody at all begin

Too deep user. Sometimes you just need to take the plunge and hope that it's water at the bottom and not rocks.

but m8 don't you think going crazy is better than breaking your legs? I mean speaking in metaphors and all yeah, but what if making some drastic decision just fucks up my life even more?

You've made it before just don't fall back to what you once knew. It sounds like she's already fucking up your life so what's a little bit more?

checked

you dumb loser

apology if i use bad english, not a native speaker.

why do you stay with a girl that is fucking someone other than you? jesus christ i'm tired of seeing

"Feels thread? Girl really fucked me over, need to get it off my chest."

and having it be another pussy whipped story about a faggot (OP) who got a girlfriend and then the girlfriend gradually loses interest in the relationship bc of how much of a bitch OP is. and then have a bunch of other dumb anons tell a similar story and everyone jerks each other off

1. lift until you're strong
2.bulk until you're big
3.cut until you're somewhat ripped

woohoo after doing 1-3 everything else is easier

4. learn to dress well
5.get a better haircut and style
6.take care of hygiene

there and now your appearance is at its maximum level. steps 1-3 will take a long time, years maybe. dont be a bitch and cave in. step 5 might take a few months to grow out your hair depending on what you are doing.

most important steps next
7.stop giving a fuck about what other people think of you, this step will be easy once you have done 1-6. if you have done 1-6 you will be a god. gods do not care what people think of them
8.stop thinking that having a girl in your life will complete you
9.stop believing any 1 girl is special. there are billions of them

there you go OP. guide to a better life in 1-8 steps. all you have to do is actually do them. if you read this and you DON'T do them then you are even more of a bigger bitch then you are currently

>you dumb loser

Idk why but that shit made me laugh hard

>you dumb loser
my sides

Imagine pic related is user and it's even funnier

Fuck those other guys, thank you for the advice user, I really needed it

you are welcome OP

there are some people in real life who i have given this advice to and still do not take action. do not be like them. be a person who gets things done. time to stop being a bitch

there was this one subreddit that i found that has some points that i agree with, although not all of them...

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

people make fun of it because they think it is "women are dumb just rape them" but you should first read all of what the sub has to say and see their perspective.

knowledge is not power unless you use it user don't give up

haha

To me it seems that these "friends" of yours are very poisonous for your well being. I recommend you find people who are actually good for you. Getting rid of the old friends is going to be hard, but you should do what's best for you.

Americans, are your women always this worthless bitches? Seems you're always being cucked hard and you don't care in any way.

:(