I signed up for an infantry position in the Australian Defense Force and have my Y.O.U Session in two days

I signed up for an infantry position in the Australian Defense Force and have my Y.O.U Session in two days.
It says on the application form i need to do a colorblind test without the aid of glasses or contacts, im not colorblind but im scared im fucked without my contact lenses in.
Has anyone else had an experience with this and am i fucked?

You are fucked

Best to abort now

Why the hell should contacts matter on a color test?

Well if its just to test for colorblindness i dont ser why they wouldnt let me be close enough to see the chart

I dont know thats just what it said on the application form

>scared of colorblind test

Dude... forget about your military career and buy yourself a dress, lovely pink dress.

BTW guessing that's not your aug since you oz can't own semis or full auto.

Nah i dont personally own any guns its almost impossible to in Australia

I have never told anyone this on this stupid board because of how much of a meme it is now
but seriously. Kill yourself.

I wouldn't sweat it. If it's not a distance test contacts or glasses shouldn't matter much.

I'd happily kill you :)

What a coincidence, I've got my Y.O.U session next week for the RAAF too. Just do an online color blind test without the contacts in and see how you go.

Yeah but to read anything without my contacts it legit needs to be a few inches away

Dude im in the adf. Dont sign up. What you get advertised is like 2% of the job. Rest of the time its just non-tech forms and bay sweeping

I know im not colorblind its just a matter of if im close enough to the chart to see it

I applied for Air Defense guard in the air force but my second was army rifleman

Try contacting your recruiter then. It may possibly even just be cards that you can hold. But whatever, there's not uch worrying is going to help.

I dont care i need a job and this pays pretty well and hell you get to run around the bush and shit

On the application form, there's two different questions about glasses/contacts and for colorblindness. I reckon if you call the recruit number and let them know, they'd be able to help you before the day.

Yeah if its just cards i get to hold then i should be fine i did a colorblind test for my last job and passed

Do you even know what a colorblind test is? Its not a vision test but in color. Its a book that you look at from a foot away.

Also if you have never done one before then you might actually be colorblind and not know it.

if your worried about a YOU session then son you're gonna be FUCKED during IET - and fucked even harder by the time you get to you unit. Its not even about colourblindness its the fact that your a bleeding pussy and everyone will sniff it out within minutes of meeting you.

Artillery here, you've been warned

Thanks ill give them a call and see whats up because i really need and want this position

I had to do one for my last job but the nurse held it across the desk from me and i passed but at that distance without my contacts i would not have

your ancestors practiced incest which resulted ie in childrens bad eyes, you are fucked because of it

Nah its just this is my only chance at a fucking job and i have bills and fines up my ass that i cant pay without this so if i fuck up im financially fucked for a long ass time

Milfag here. I have glasses and I score 1 out of 10 sight strenght on yearly med checkups since I have to do it without glasses, colorblindness is not checked for at a distance. As long as rest od your checks are fine there is nothing to wory about.

Aus Army LT here, ARA ie Full time

doesn't test distance, just colour blindess. its literally a book close to your face and asks if you can see numbers.

No youre not fucked, unless you actually are colourblind, then theres certain corps you cant go in.

good luck

Ok good because i know i can easily pass everything else ive been training and can do up to 75 pushups and sit ups in a row without a break and can run pretty far atm

Sigs here. no comms no bombs

How do it feel being in a corps that is notoriously known for housing the dumbest cunts in the ADF

oh and we don't even deploy guns, have fun getting rolled into Inf lmao

Im not colorblind but would it matter for a rifleman position? And whats the passing rate?

>this
Thats the exact reason my brother told me not to do artillery

This. But if you're stupid enough to think that your contacts were keeping you from being color blind then maybe the infantry is right where you belong.

yes it would. from memory I think aviation/inf/arty don't take colourblind guys in.

Armour does though, mates an LT in armoured corps and drives around in aslavs. hes colour blind.

trust me, you dont want to be a rifleman

might want to avoid the faggot test while your there

How about you get a normal job like a real person?
>huh duh I've got no other life skills better join the army huh duh

che is that you my Sup Forumsrother
its harrison

you're worried about something that hasn't happened nor is guaranteed to happen. you're not cut out for the military son. go back to your xbox

Yeah but do you have to get every single slide right or if you fuck one up thats it?

Sit at home in your bleach costume you little ginger faggot.