Oi auscunts, sydney fag here, where's the best place in nsw to acquire weed? Preferably near sydney

Oi auscunts, sydney fag here, where's the best place in nsw to acquire weed? Preferably near sydney.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U3OFBjW17Zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seconded. Hanging for a smoke.

Bump for eventual weed

nice try FBI

Come on guys, i'm a sperg with no social skills who wants to get high and forget about my eventual death

whisper app faggot

What if don't have a smartphone

Head to the weather suburbs. Auburn, Granville etc

l2deepweb

>leapdroid

>actually thinks buying drugs on deepweb is a good idea

i have shrooms and lsd mailed to me regularly. the best part is that the lsd comes monthly as a birthday card. stay paranoid kiddo

it was until silkroad got shutdown

stay sober then faggot

i have actual friends and actual hook ups, i don't need to risk a honey pot

LOL! i only buy my drugs on darknet. Im so happy not having to deal with white trash wannabe gangsters that sells u shit products for over price.

Darknet is the future.

if you got hook ups, then why you bitchin?

What's a good site? So many fake ones out there.

I just moved to kings park VIC could any one hook me up?

Can someone gimme some leads on lsd?
Darkweb listing is scarce as fuck

Which sites? Alphabay?

if you think some pig wants to waste his time on a little punk on the web buying a bit of drugs monthly then youre fucked in the head and delusional. also the prices online are crazy cheap.

>HURR DURR IM A BIG SHOT PEOPLE ARE OUT FOR MY ASS

2 minutes away from you gay cunt
>KPS3021
wanna get cut

Brisbane?

alphabay or dream market

>Be Sydney fag
>mate calls me
>asks if I can drive him to his dealer to get some weed
>ok
>start travelling
>"just a bit further.. turn left here"
>three fucking hours later
>turn up in fucking Canberra
>bought a tiny bit of weed
>he smoked the lot on the trip back

lol, ok. when did i bitch about anything?

you're an idiot. darknet is the future? keep telling yourself that when they put you in lockup

Go to Derrimut shopping centre you'll get asked for drugs within two hours

they'll hit the dealer, depending on how much you've been sold they'll hit youtoo

im not going to that asshole of the NW

you're a fuckin moron. yes, the cops do sting operations on cunts that buy $50 of weed. you are fucking delusional.

Come to campbelltown I gotchu .

This is only my second time buying drugs.

When you say "wanna get cut" do you mean get stoned or you want to cut me?

Australia moron not cucked USA.

Dealer will go to prison (if caught)
User will just have their shit confiscated and *maybe* get an expiated fine.

no they fucking wont you retard, what will hitting me lead to ? absolutely nothing. it will also compromise any other investigations pertaining to those domains. you just don't understand how investigative work happens. it takes tremendous man hours and they need something to show for it.

Is dream market good?
Do you buy overseas?

What country do you live in m8?

house i was renting out was used as a grow house
they fkn cut holes everywhere the fucks

i got garbage bags and garbage bags of stems under the house
>what do?

implying you wont snitch like a little bitch

i hope you punched him in the gut and made him buy you maccas

You live in Kings park its a fucking shit hole

Thanks for the tip but that's a bit of a hick for me.

I live across the road from a train station.

I watch cops regularly just literally walk up and go "shit, that guy in the corner is blatantly selling drugs right in front of me".

Dealing with these faggots is just about a full time job. I can't imagine them going for anyone lower down the chain.

Alright, next question. Assuming that a person had never tried weed before, what should this person do to make his first experience awesome as fuck, and how much money should this person bring?

other user
>3335

wow, you are super duper retarded. like certifiable retarded. firstly, who said anything about the USA? the thread is about buying weed in sydney.
secondly, you're not going to just get your shit confiscated, there is a little charge called possesion, and you will absolutely be going to court for that shit

>going after DEALERS
did you miss the part where one is selling drugs and the other is just buying and using them?

Dealing = Criminal Offence
Using (provided you don't have quantities that could be regarded as dealing) = expiation notice/fine (same as a speeding fine...)

>buying weed in sydney
>sydney
niggah fuck sydney

and you are equally retarded. they don't need to do a fucking investigation if they catch you with drugs. you are stupid beyond reason. this is literally their job, find people with drugs.

Fucking none.
Seriously, find some mates that smoke up and tell them you want to try it.

You shouldn't pay for your first time for two reasons:
1. It's your first fucking time and stoners love sharing
2. You have no idea what's good and what's shit, if you tell a random dealer it's your first time they'll probably sell you fucking oregano... (good dealers would never do that, but it's your first time, you have no idea what constitutes a 'good dealer' yet)

australia you stupid dumb autistic cunt, pick up on the fucking social cues

Both of those get a court date in Australia. Yes, dealing is worse obviously.

soak them in alcohol, get fuckin riggity wrecked son

m8 you must live in some shit police state worse than SA.

1oz or less in SA will get you an expiation notice and that's it (as well as confiscation of the offending material and any implements used to smoke it)

Dude every second cunts smokes pot it's easier to buy than condoms

being this fucking stupid. being in possesion of drugs will get you a court date.

Welp, i guess i have to attempt to be social. Fuck my spergness :/

im not from sydney, but the OP is asking about buying weed in sydney

pretty sure stems give as much of a hit like grass would.

I literally did make him buy maccas, so we got halfway there.

they still contain THC, if you soak them in alcohol for a few weeks, the THC is absorbed by the alcohol. if the guy has garbage bags full of stems, he could get high for literally years off that shit

Lmao ive bought drugs from deepweb f2f for about 2 years now. literally 0 risk. police doesnt give a shit if u buy small doses of some drug so u wont get honeypotted.

Anyone buy lsds from overseas?

How many grams do you usually buy?

you're a fucking idiot. just because you haven't been caught, doesn't mean theres 0 risk. i've never died before, therefor i'm invincible. fucking idiot

had a mate doing Biochemistry and molecular biology in university used to make his own LSD

shit was fkn top shelf
cunt payed off his course in 2 years

I haven't but i've got a 220ug tab i got from a friend and i've never tried it before. do i definitely need a trip sitter or should i be okay? thinking of just taking half the tab for my first time

the lesson here is guys
stop being drug using broke as cunts and start being drug using cunts with a PhD in drugs

Cool mate. He's still making it?

Take half tab. You'll be fine mate

Your local police station

he moved overseas for further study about 3 years ago

haven't scored LSD since

LSD, not even once

youtu.be/U3OFBjW17Zg

Nimbin you druggo

>fbi
>Australia

Your dumb

>your dumb
>your
The irony in this post is glorious.

>Your dumb
>Your

You can buy some good weed in Melbourne. Do you live near Melbourne?

It's the correct grammar cunt

not OP, but whats a good way to get them in the CBD?

It is his dumb?
>your

You mean
>you're. You-are

Butt hurt samefag

Your it the correct context of the punctuation grammar word literacy you fucking chink

No, i live in sydney, which is in nsw, not victoria.

stay in school, dumb cunt

Surprisingly not fam, we are seperate people who both thought that guy was a faggot.

Yeah but are Sydney and Melbourne close? Not that far I reckon. NSW and Vic share a border. All good man come to Melbz I can sell you some hashe.

Underage B& Confirm!

OP the only way is to legit find some people that smoke weed then meet their dealer then buy direct from dealer.

It's way too fucking hard with too much misinformation on the internet to buy shit on web. Don't listen to darkweb cunts, it only works if you're in the states or eurotrash faggots.

This advice is spot on. Just hang out with some stoner friends, fall asleep, spew a bit, good shit. Welcome to being a fucking teenager cunt.

Poofter capital of Australia lol. Bris cunny here

This cunt clearly has some gun weed man.

Worth the fucking trip IMO.

Only 800ks between them fucknuckle

Look at this faggot, introduces his city then himself then his city again.

We got it the first time poof.

plane ticket is like 80 bucks fam

Yeah but that's not really that far when you take into account the time difference. 3 hour drive, maybe? I'm happy to meet you half way.

Fuck it, add me on skype or some shit and we can discuss this shit.

The names awsomejames2120 or James Of BlowUpYourFaceHelm

big woop i used to drive to and from uni, round trip 200Ks every fucken day

>Fuck it, add me on skype or some shit and we can discuss this shit.
>
>The names awsomejames2120 or James Of BlowUpYourFaceHelm

forwarded onto the FBI's cyber division
or for you fuckwits that have no chill, ASIO's cyber division

I don't use Skype. Got an address or a phone number, mate? If you can get here in the next hour or so I can cut you a good deal. As said, I'm happy to meet you. Cheers.

oh noooooooooooooooo

>this is not bait