Terra Nullius

Americas and Australia is supposed to be a multicultural paradise.

A land where people are no longer bound by tradition. A new world.

What happened?

The entire continent should be green

we pretty much fulfilled that destiny. Also there is only one America

>American Spain apologist
It's like I'm really in 1903

But European culture and Eurocentric thinking still dominates the New World

>Latin America
>only european culture
nah not really

i wanna fuck the old one

I think you mean americentric

People like traditions and stuff, so they make new ones of a more volatile quality.

When you're a kid you listen to old European folklore right? Not American ones

>want no more tradition
>complain there is no american folkore
i like you but make up your mind japan

I'm making a point to the American dude that "American culture" for the most part is European culture.

America should be land of the future with no culture

> land of the future with no culture

Sooo.. Canada?

why do you always use a proxy to make your shitty threads my friend?

if its what this user saywell desu i like euro culture, just invade us and make us like you plz, you can dew it too japan, i just dont want a whole continent being like fkg canada

Canada has many cultures.

I mean a new world, a new humanity. Where chains of race and identity are non existent.

And desu English and Spanish should be replaced with a language thats not from the old world.

Nah, we are busy making us like you already.
Maybe the chinese will do it, but I dont know if that can be called an improvement.

Why do you retards always think proxy?

I think you have to wait until we colonize planets for that and even then people will bring a certain DNA mix with them that will lead to an ethnogenesis and thus an identity+culture.
The fact that subcultures are popular in the americas should tell you a lot about the fact that wherever humans go culture will follow.

The d*tch

>filename
good try, now post time stamp and i will believe you

But given that Americas is a settled land cultural/identity/racial conflict will always persist unless people let go of thier past

> unless people let go of thier past
>unless

You see, they dont.
Thats simply not how people work.

what are you doing in japan fellow gaijin-kun?

Raised here

Parents teach

I'm basically a Jap by now

Australia is only second to Switzerland in multiculturalism, look it up Davido

uhm nice :) where are your parents from?

But nonbasically you are not enough Jap yet which makes you butthurt at culture in general?

> no tradition
anglos and usa have no culture
the rest has culture and traditions

why would anyone want to not be bound by tradition? maybe japs who are forced to suicide if they get fired

pic = bolivian rock band

That's European culture just like North America...

They are extremely multicultural.

Wow ignorant. Our culture is a lot like America's with some regional differences here and there. Except Toronto which legitimately has no actual culture.

mariachis are european culture?
lol wtf am i reading

> bolivian rock band
it was a joke

>violins, guitars, harps, brass instruments, and woodwinds

>European hat and European clothing

Are Latinos this Stockholm syndromed?

i guess all tomato, potato, maize, chocolate cuisine is latin american then since it all came form mexico and peru

theres also plenty of amerindian traditions still in place, nahuatl speakers, qechuan music, guarani, mayan cuisine, native dances and beliefs

bakanip, suck it

y-yes

Bringing millions of Africans in was not a good idea.

>supposed to be a multicultural paradise
In USA our first settlers literally came to either get rich or create their own homogeneous, Puritan society with no deviation from the norm because they weren't allowed to do that back in England.

Mariachi comes from the French word for marriage, yeah.

it's actually foreign born people that are bound by tradition here, not the other way around

We listen to plenty of American folk lore. Babe and his blue ox, Johnny Appleseed, Sherman enlightening the south, etc.

Bout 350 years too late on that one.

Humans must have culture. Criticizing the US for not having any culture is ridiculous. You may not like it but that doesn't mean we don't have it. In many ways American/Western culture is the default. Look at all the people across the world wearing jeans and t-shirts and tell me I'm wrong.

>I mean a new world, a new humanity. Where chains of race and identity are non existent.

impossible mate, it's not a problem of being tied down by tradition but a problem of how the human mind works

people naturally label others into identities to make lives easier for themselves, even if it's unfair.

it's also impossible to not have a culture. it's a thing that develops over time.

almost all latin america is an almost 50/50 mix of european and native culture, with a little bit of african in some countries. spaniards let their farmers and cattle ranchers mingle with the natives, and gauchos were born.

US culture is almost entirely british with some german and irish thrown in, because they didn't have many indians in the plains and practically waged an extermination campaign against them. most modern cultural developments are in house or from south american cultural influence.

i can see that.

did you get bullied for not being jap in school

are highschool girls slutts

brass and woodwinds are very common native instruments, so is percussion.

lots of latino music are influenced by non european elements, specially african candombe

Yes I was bullied.

But older I got the more Japanese I tried to be and was generally more accepted.

People tend to be respectful as long as I'm not being an obnoxious gaining.

Even racists calm down when they see my soft Japanese mannerisms

I've noticed there's a big "join or die" tendency in japan

didn't know that it actually breaks racial and xenophobia barriers. some people in the west actually get pissed at foreigners pretender to be like them

also you didn't tell me if jap schoolgirls are lewd

stop stealing our culture lmao thoses are mariachis

nah, nevermind you can have them, we still got alot of culture to share

NANI ?!

>bullied
You should have been bullying all the nip manlets, m8. Also were you the only person there with a benis larger than 2 inches?

D E V U E L V E
E
V
U
E
L
V
E

Unlike in America people arent obsessed with penis size

its juvenile

What is your ancestry/ethnicity?

idk because ive never fucked

never heard of any drama?

Answer this for me . Also, how racist/prejudice would you say the native Japanese population is? Isn't there like an issue with Chinese migrating to japan and that causing societal friction? Also how skilled with a katana are you?

CHI

i mean living in australia is pretty fuckin sick i don't get stuck eating the same boring ass food every day. if i want something new i can literally get a meal from any culture. i had etheopian for lunch last week

So import non-european culture. If people like it then it will take root. Simple as that.

Oh wait, silly me that already happened with many aspects of American culture.

I went to an international highschool. Dated some hapa sluts.

many sluts with daddy issues lol

im southeast asian hapa

native japanese dont like seeing gaijin much cuz its disturbs the harmony but once you open up and talk to them they usually like you.

Im a introvert neet hehe

But are you good with a katana?