*knock knock*

>*knock knock*
>Salam Aleikum kaffir, it's time to pay your weekly non-Muslim tax, that would be $850, inshallah

Your response?

things that will never happen

It's the police maam. Your son was killed in a hit and run. The driver was an alcohol

ولكن انا مسلم يا اخي ;__;

>Your response?
fuck off

soon inshallah

tell me how, muslim. i don't see anything like it

Muslims aren't allowed to say asalaam alaikom to infidels. This whole thread is bait made by a nonmuslim

dont have money as i stay home playing computer all day long from like 12 years beg muslim man to not kill my useless life and offer him my mom

wanna fight?

>my reply
Fuck off my porch, Abdul.

Bullshit.
They say it to me every day, nigga.

30 rounds of 7.62x39 through the door I just slammed in that mudslime's fucking face

I would clear the fucking area, cuz I know what's coming.

Doesn't mean it's allowed.
Hadith(14/148), he said, “Do not initiate the greeting of salaam with the Jews and Christians, and if you meet one of them on the road, push him to the narrowest part of it.”
We are allowed to answer but we cant give salaam to nonmuslims

Is a CTR shill

Muslim reported in his Saheeh (14/144) from Anas ibn Maalik that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the People of the Book say salaam to you (greet you by saying al-salaamu alaykum), say ‘Wa ‘alaykum’ (and unto you).’” According to another report, he was asked, “The People of the Book say salaam to us. How should we respond?” He said, “Say, ‘Wa ‘alaykum.’” According to another report (14/164), he said, “When the Jews greet you, they say ‘al-saam ‘alaykum (death be upon you). So say ‘ ‘alayk (upon you).’” According to another report he said, “So say, ‘wa ‘alayk’ (and upon you).” According to another report (14/146) a group of Jews asked for permission to enter upon the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and they said, “Al-saam ‘alaykum (death be upon you).” ‘Aa’ishah said, “Bal ‘alaykum al-saam wa’l-la’nah (No, death be upon you and curses)!” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “O ‘Aa’ishah, Allaah loves gentleness in all things.” She said, “Did you not hear what they said?” He said, “I answered, ‘Wa ‘alaykum (and unto you).’” According to another report, he said, “I answered, ‘ ‘alaykum’” – without the “waw” (i.e., wa meaning “and”).

I'd rather dig my own grave.

I am neither a jew nor a christian or muslim.

And I get Salaamed everyday.

السعوديه هنا .. لاتوجد صرائب في بلدي

This says that when non muslims greet us we only say ' and unto you'
We are not allowed to give peace to non muslims. The people that greet you are coconuts or apologists but it's still not islamic.
Also you do know that jews and christians have a slightly higher position than other religions in the eyes of a muslim. You should be treated worse than the christian or jew

نايس دبز اخي الوهابي

ممممم انت السعودي الملحد من ؟
Sup Forums

You spelled salami wrong homes.

Salam alaykum to all (Muslim here)

You are not muslim idiot

If I make it an even $1000 will you put a bullet in my head right now?

>unbrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Nigga my sides

>muslim in power = no assalamu alaykum to kuffar

>muslim needs kaffir help or kaffir is stronger = assalamu alaykum give me $$

It seems that it is not quite so simple, but you are wrong.

khurshidimam.blogspot.co uk/2011/12/can-muslim-say-salam-to-non-muslim.html

How can "peace and blessings be upon him" when he's burning in hell?

This

This guy just points out the reasons why we dont greet non muslims. He has no objective proof he just says wrong interpretation

(انت)

Was a serious question

You are SATAN!

no u

Satanic trips checked

check em

pow! pow! pow! Deus Vult! Reconquista!!! Reconquista!!! Reconquista!!!

Fuck you

>co.uk.

Why am I not surprised?

more like cu.uk

Let’s see, what the quran concretely tells muslims to do:
"kill the infidels"

4:89
9:5 (non-believers have to pay, not to be killed)
9:111
47:35
61:4

Quran says, it’s ok and even normal to have slaves:
4:3
4:24
5:89
23:6
33:50
58:3
70:30

Sexism in the quran:
2:282
4:34

For Muslims, it's forbidden to be friends with unbelievers (and it shows):
3:28
3:118
4:89
4:144
5:51
5:57
60:1

As a muslim you HAVE to fight against non-believers:
2:216
2:286
4:74
4:76
4:95
8:39
8:59
8:60
9:111
9:29 (non-believers have to pay, not to be killed)
9:73
9:123
48:29
66:9

call in an air strike to drop a bag of dicks.

:^)

>inshallah
Means "If God wills it". Totally inappropriate in context.

Let's see... the Bible says women are to be killed if they are not virgins on their wedding night.

No, the bible says it was that was the law of the kingdom of Israel. If you don't live in the kingdom of Israel it doesn't apply to you.

/learn2theology faggot

so? how does jews having stupid laws too, make islam better?

>Tokarev

Lord, why?

no... it has gone so far and it wont go any further... by the graves of my ancestors im gonna fight you and your army of sandppl on the holy grounds of my vaterland.
you think i'm weak because i didn't choose to go the path of the warriors, but i'm gonna show you now. every inch of that beautiful land is gonna be paid with gallons of blood of you and your brothers. we will spit steel in your faces and burn your remains. you came to the wrong place. we've stopped the romans, we have stopped the ottomans and we will stop you pathetic excuses of subhuman soldiers. there is no retreat and no surrender. i cant speak for my nation but you can consider me as an enemy combatant in a total war. i said what i got to say. Now begins the pain.

idgaf

I have no interest in talking to idiots who in 2016 still can't get beyond the Bronze Age.

Pointless thread is pointless.

I already volunteered my tripple-CarboTax today. Wow-aleyukum-a-salam?!?

tell them to turn 360 degrees and walk away or this will happen to them

I shout

SAAANTIIIAAAAGOOOOO

and I cleave his head with a greatsword

Go play ass fuck with your Allah the Pig...