youtube.com/watch?v=9dkENBLOgUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inner west sydney reportin in

inner east melb

richfags

where do you get weed around there; moved there from mulvern and need my fix

Shoey...cunt

Go to Victoria street.

Aussies history of murderers paedophilia hoes and theifs. The worst of human scum and general peasants from UK are the foundation of Aussies.
Will never hold respect of any country

Briscunt reporting in

I think you will find the criminals who committed serious crimes were just put to death. Only minor crimes like stealing bread got the sentence of transportation.

where to get weed in cbd?

for melbourne that is

nz is way better get a real prime minister

any Broome faggots here?

no, i am not from Broome nor am i a fagoot. thank you.

Wollongong here
Still better than poms at cricket kek

i'm kind of drunk but w/e..
>grew up in china during bad 80s/90s shit
>world is cruel, why fight it just survive.jpg
>get a tl;dr chance to come to aus
>holy shit.webm
>life is not all suffering after all

love you guys. been to a lot of areas of the world, but appreciate aus the most. good m8s all around in general. i know this is /b but serious, just being honest; hats off to you guys.

3337 Moved here by accident. Can't wait to leave.

throw a coople shreemp on tha barbee moyte

What do you mean by accident cunt

Seconded

What do you think about yabbies

cranbourne

Miss living there cunt. Loved those late night Chickos runs

Time for some aussie memes

cheers for bringing your cuisine with you.

>4700

Can't wait for the weekend. Getting some coke and getting laid!

Back off we're full

anyone know any snap/kik sluts?

Anyone recommend a Tafe in Tasmania for coursas

>country is a fucking continent
>only 24 mil or so population
kek. also your quest is denied as of about 20 years ago. got a restaurant in south sydney, give some chinese some shit eventually you'll find me i bet. and i will kek.

femboys where?

shhhhh we dont want american niggers coming here stop giving us a good name abos just smoke weed all day we dont need american niggers

Oh mate
Chickos is the fuckin best
Moved down here for uni and that shit is a staple

You know what really pisses me off?

When amerifags draw New Zealand as part of Australia, yet they leave out Tasmania.

IM FUCKING TRIGGERED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah North fuckin Korea has more population then us. Just think about that

didd wi invant intarwebs?

bloody ell' mate honestly for fuck sake mate bloody ell' nah honestly mate are you fuckin' kidding me Honestly for fuck sake cunt, bloody ell' yeh fuck off honestly cunt. (That's what Australian people sound like to me)

...and the greater tokyo area has your population too. what is your point...?

i pay taxes, employ a few of you, you should be happy. i'm a productive person in your country who gives more than takes. is my ethnicity that troubling to you?

fucking chink

youtube.com/watch?v=9dkENBLOgUM

Nah doesn't bother me other people may think differently.

I just find it amazing about density, population and urban stuff. Sydney's Suburban Sprawl is a beautiful and terrifyingly thing

Honestly go fuck yourself

giz us a durry oi

lol, the spirits of your degenerate criminal ancestors are influencing you m8. just say no.

accurate representation of our previous PM

Alanvale campus is quite good, I go there.

oh, i see. i guess it's a mindfuck..then again i lived a bit in shanghai and tokyo, so sydney seems quite tame. i actually had a panic attack in tokyo first time there. i felt like an ant in an anthill.

what

4350 reporting in

7248 tassie cunt reporting in!

i think he means we were a giant prison.

>1790

2112 Reporting for shitposts

hey neighbour

is it true that kangaroos are giant pussies?

So I seen a post on FB before that said 50% of Australians want Pauline Hanson as the PM. Seriously what the fuck Australia? I love this country but fuck me its inhabitants are backwards fuckwits. Some cunts don't deserve the right to vote.

4209cunt here
dreamworld's tower of terror looking over my neighbourhood like the eye of sauron

No. The alpha males will kick your teeth out.

Defs not %50percent
But theres a lot of dumb cunts here

Don't be a retard. If 50% of Aussies wanted her as PM she'd be the PM. That's how voting works. Dickhead.

We have like no standards as to who can run for it.

only if you corner them, they will always run the fuck away if they can

She's a fucking weapon mate

When you've got liberals who won't fucking speak up against the Muslim problem Australia is actually having. Pauline is a shit cunt but the only one actually speaking about the problem, hence why "50%" are voting for her.
Also she wants Australia to have faster internet, so that's pretty chill.

maybe 50% of queenslanders? but no, not even 5% want her to be PM

can a unicorn femanon come suck my dick in revesby. that'd be great. cheers

witnessed. males are as dangerous as gorillas, it's not a joke. should stay away from them like a bear/lion/ape/etc, they will fuck you up.

fuck off, my great grandfather was an assassin for Hitler. I have no convict blood in me.

So what exactly is your problem with Hanson's Policies? Have you seen how the Labor and Liberal parties have been leading this country?
Our current PM is actively campaigning to stop people voting for One Nation.

One Nation is one of the few parties that has policies that resonate with a lot of people.

Anyone got $6? I'll show my gash.

classic Emerald

>referring to pussy as a knife wound
no thanks.

30% right as usual, fucking american dog.

Should have clarified its was a facebook poll. Still alarming none the less.

You clearly haven't seen the vid.

Hanson is a fear mongering fuckwit. Abbott was less right wing than Hanson and see how popular he was?

Not defending the way labor or the lib/nationals have been running the place lately tho. What a fuckin circus.

We don't have a Muslim problem. Try harder. There may be a Islam problem in other parts of the world but not in Australia. Right wingers like the cunt from Melbourne scare me more than Islam.

Hansons policies are literally copy and pasted from Wikipedia. One Nation is a total fucking joke.

if it's not on bestgore i'm not interested. keep your weak shit to yourself, cutter.

You're so edgy

not as edgy as your exacto knife, amirite?

no

Any of you sorry fuckers in Townsville?

haha probably why the policies resonate with people.
lots of two-headed fucktards up in QLD

glad we can acknowledge facts.

also checked, good serve.

Here's hoping it was a poll put up by a pro-Hanson facebook page and that's why it was skewed :(

you are deluded. Stop repeating what your parents say and actually use your brain. We do not have a muslim problem

Yeah honestly we have loads of muslims around. The Arabs/wogs here are cool, though. Close friends with a couple, never known of any of them to do any dumb shit besides the everyday dumb shit that Aussies tend to do.

Didn't you hear about how Turnball invited some Sharia Law priest into that banquet of his he had earlier this year?

Home town brother
What's happening

2483 any byron bay dickheads around?

And what in the name of fuck has that got to do with anything? FYI, he didn't invite him, it was in fact Turnball who attended a Muslim ceremony.

Failing to study for finals exams atm haha

Thanks for not being a fucking dune coon.

why the fuck are darts so expensive

paid $28 for a pack of 25 winnie blues

Because fuck the government

Btw, Malcom Turnbull did host the Iftar Ceremony for muslims due to ramadan and invited the anti-gay muslim. However Malcom invited him unknowingly of the anti-gay shit and has said he regretted it.

No one likes poofters anyway

any gold coast fags here?

my pleasure. if you're in 2000 for chinese, please enjoy. place rhymes with bong.