Sup Sup Forumsro's. non-amerifag here

Sup Sup Forumsro's. non-amerifag here.

I was just wondering, is it normal for girls in america to be a slut in high school?

It seems like everyone of them have at least 1 nude or at least had 1 sexual experience before university.

By university I mean college of course

Yes. If you happen to live in a pretty liberal area, being transgender pretty much makes panties drop to china. No idea why.

It's normal everywhere; it's the resuly of puberty and hormones.

Is it a culture where girls are more attracted to transgender people because they seem less thirsty?

Mate, have you ever fucking been to Portland?

What happens in Portland?

why are american girls so horny?

Thats true but it seems like america has a sex culture where people start at a younger age and are more open to it

It's probably the most liberal city in the US.

what do you mean by liberal. Sorry Im not american so im not sure what it means in your country

bumping with tits

bumping again

experiment sure but few are full on sluts.
>what do you mean by liberal.
retarded leftists who worship multiculturalism.

>experiment sure but few are full on sluts.
How can you tell if shes a full on slut or not?

>retarded leftists who worship multiculturalism.
But isn't america already multicultural?

>multicultural
in common usage as an insult it's closest to self-hating white

Oh snap

Is it true that there everyone in a school would at least have 1 nude of 1 other girl? I heard this rumour before.

No. Most girls are boring as fuck. But people usually become sexually active in middle school or high school.
Sluts just stand out, confirmation bias.

Thats an interesting fact,

what about in college, how wild are they?

Probably not true, depends on the school. It's not that uncommon for some girl's nudes to leak and get around, but it's unlikely that 100% of the rest of the school wants to see and collect them. You don't read about all the social introverts and awkward people online, but there's plenty of them

Thanks guys