Why is the internet full of males that all they want is get a gf...

why is the internet full of males that all they want is get a gf? since the world is 50% girls 50% where are the bitches at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol. "internet is full of males that only want one thing" really not true.

are you a girl or a guy or .. wait you probably will bullshit anyway.

elaborate your theory
??????

xdxdxd

your stereotyping view amuses me.

I merely stated that there are various types of guys on the internet not just the horny kik types but also the types just looking for a intellectual ... wait what am i saying Girls dont do intellect. well thats what i mean.

girls are way more intelligent than boys

any proof to this theory?

Women use Instagram. They don't care about anonymity because then their worst fears come true, that men are humoring them and they're not that interesting.

LOL the bait is strong in this one.

They are all out voting, user. You should register to vote, and head on down to your local polling station. Who knows? After you've voted you might just meet some cute progressive chick that's into someone just like you!

cute chicks dont vote hahaha only the retards vote Trump!

well you got one thing right, Men are only there to humor them because their uses are limited.

strong bait

+1

See that intelligence right there definitely a femanon

girls tend to be more depress than boys tbh

Where is your proof?

google it

1. "Google it" proof that you have nothing to backup your point therefore your point is moot.

2. You probably only encounter the slit wrist femanons trolling b. This tells me you really need to get out of your moms basement more than once a week for your weekly shower

50% of women are fucking 10% of the men

damn

Wise. Teach me more.

put 10 condoms on wen sex. 50% of women have 99% of the stds

We are here user. Lurking.

virgin detected!

Girls are doing other shit like cooking and cleaning.

strong bait

The average girl is not as interested in sex as the average man. Sure, some women are very sexual, but they're a minority. In fact, most women only orgasm rarely from sexual intercourse alone. So the motivation to have a guy purely for sexual reasons isn't as strong. They orgasm much more often from masturbation.

They do need men, but their motivations are different. Women can go a long time being happy with their girlfriends and family and hobbies, as long as they have enough money.

agreed. #imwithher

pics or you have a bigger dick than me

I can vouch for this
They'll get into it, but most of the time you've got to start it.
>Married

?????????????????????

you elaborate your theory!

Feminism has made the average Jane think the average Joe isnt good enough for her. Its got all the women going after the top 10% of men, ignoring the rest as not good enough

which leads to rape.
bitches fault

no rape leads to rape.. nothing more

> NO IM NOT A FEMINIST

strange how i feel the same way about woman
>only want the 8-10s on my scale

bitches are out fucking all the alphas

Internet is for us beta males

But you are a fag. And yes. If there werent women, women wouldnt get raped. Women=rape

alpha males are getting 4 or 5 girls to a beta's 1 to 0. So that's why there's a shortage of girls for beta males.

It's not 50/50??

My whole life i have been shitty at talking to women. recently i started working at a cosmetics store. there are a lot of solid 8s and 9 that i work with and some customers that are 10s.

i am already much less afraid of women. but i don't want to confuse the ones who are just being nice with having interest in me, so I'm playing the long game.

pic unrelated

you've been brainwashed to believe you're entitled to an attractive female

>after halloween fap.

who is the girl in the boy scout uniform and cowboy hat?

But I am entitled to an attractive female. How is that brainwashing?

Gigi Hadid she has a gold mine of fapworthy stuff. it is her job

so???
I'M MAD NOW

we grow dicks on the internet because manbabies get ridiculous when they suspect another person just might be fuckable without being gay.

Thanks user.

Yeah, a nice furry legged progressive chick
who will cuck you with Carlos ' cause inequality.

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

>only the retards vote

damn are those beats? how can that downy afford that?

At $.01 a post, shit adds up....!

oh ok you seem caught up in something. good luck with that.

There are women all over the Internet.

As someone who has pretended to be a woman on the Internet, I can tell you that women don't have a lot of motivation to reveal themselves as women, mostly because of guys on the Internet looking for gfs

that's life

No ones going to point out that it's not 50/50? There are more women in the world than men..