The girl in middle has no idea I jerk off into her morning coffee I buy for her..I love watching her drink my cum

The girl in middle has no idea I jerk off into her morning coffee I buy for her..I love watching her drink my cum

reported you to the FBI buddy, have fun in the pokey

Shes my bosses daughter

Be fun watching the Whiteknight Notification on this one !

There won't be one

There may be
Her name is Evie Haertl

I work at a small Italian restaurant and masturbate often in the caffe latte
But only for awkward or shy boys

This got exciting

she knows!

Any1 wanna Whiteknight?

Op probaby searching how to delete

Kek op fucked

Lol

Not if someone doesn't whiteknight and post the win

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You've just hit legendary status bro!

Yup, I have my good moments on here

Send her a pic of cock now

Why not fake her nude NUDE with PS, see link in related pic

What if it's her husband who does that shit?

Well....

Hoping she responds!

>Whiteknighting
>'Legendary'

Sup Forums is so fucking shit now

>now

I doubt she will respond

This
Sup Forums is full of faggots

For the? Lulz

OP new this would happen and someone whos not OP just got fucked

at least she knows he's gonna go to jail now

Are you implying that OP is some form of faggot user? Potato!

>fucking chad, brings her coffee every day. I know!

this

>muh old Sup Forums
>Sup Forums wuz so mch bettere wen i wuz youngr
>ima old faeget
yea ok you baited me user, not bad

Any anons willing to share how they found facebook pictures need something better than google

Hopefully her dad brings her coffee every morning

This OP is dropping someone else in the shit!

Okay that's great but better her grandad and he hates working for his son!

No shit? You must be really new here. Welcome newfriend

Lurking

What happens if OP is NOT the same person who buys her coffee?

The expected outcome for OP! Or a valid excuse. But if OP was the coffee bringer then this thread would not be here right now.

who says "pokey" anymore?

>2016
>not saying "hoosegow"

I belive OP is an ugly jealous virgin whore. It seems impossible to mix cum in coffee and not have anyone notice.

You know from experience?

YOU'RE A FUCKING CREEP AND YOU SHOULD BE SWATHED IN LAVA

ITT: a guy with very thin, watery, semen.

How long does it take for OP to fap. Does OP buy the coffee then fap thus the coffee cools down, or does OP pre-fap and store his cum somewhere. Maybe OP faps while the coffee is being prepared.

OP has told a falsehood.

Have you had Starbucks? nobody opens it and says yup no semen in there! Specially with the creme and shit people put

Your doubles are asking the important questions.... my only fear is you want to reproduce his results!

Maybe dude saves creamer size samples for easy coffee insemination. You don't fuckin know.

what will fbi do in my country?

Then he's the biggest beta faggot on the planet.

Did she reply? user you have to make a follow up if 404

Then op needs to webm

>Implying this has something to do with actually whiteknighting and not with screwing OP.

Many years ago I brewed some apple and cum wine. The usual recipe of water, apples, sugar and yeast. I left it to ferment for about 10 days in a big pan with a cloth over it and each day I fapped I added my cum to the mixture. Eventually I transferred it to a demijohn and left it to complete its fermentation.

None of my friends knew about the extra ingredient in that years tasty apple wine. It's a nice feeling when your homophobic friends drink your cum.

She didn't respond.

Fuckinh whiteknights are ruining Sup Forums. Where do I go now where OP's life doesn't get ruined for being dumb and posting good shit like this?

It goes into the 'Other/Junk' message folder and she will most likely never see it

You shitlords are what makes Sup Forums so fucking lame nowadays.

I know that OP is probably setting somebody up to get fucked, but the fact that you pussies are whiteknighting cucks that pull that lame shit is the single worst thing about Sup Forums. Get ye to 9fag. Or kill yourselves

Das gay.

I would like a whiteknight if someone cums in my coffee every fucking morning. How low can somone go? I would kill him

Well agreed. But Sup Forums is not the place for you. This should be a den of the dregs of society, where the basement dwelling neckbeard can find some solace from the rest of the world that never accepted them. You're too much of a normie.

For sure but do we know someone actually came in any coffee?

tripple dubs reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

capcha is raod road what does it mean?

You all got ropadoped into a call for PA

Probably not.

Triple doubles all day errday

Go back to/sp/.