Tiger Woods

So he went to his kid's 3rd grade bring your dad to school day.

Looks like he's in great shape. Will 2017 be the year of Eldrick's return?

Oh and the other bit of good news is Nike stopped making golf clubs so he's free to sign with a company that actually makes good clubs.

Damn he had gotten kinda chubby last time I saw him. Looks fit as fuck here.

He should sign with Callaway. I always felt like Nike clubs were holding him and Rory back.

>tiger woods will never visit your 3rd grade class

Feels bad man.

Doesn't mean his back isn't still fucked.

He had gained weight cuz he couldn't workout after back injury. Looks pretty good here so his back must be feeling a lot better.

raises hand
>Mr. Tiger Woods, what does Lindsey Vonn's butthole taste like?

I think he could have came back this year, but didn't want to until he knows he's ready to win and win big.

Low key, a lotta guys around the tour have mentioned how they expect him to come back in a big way.

How do you know that, or does "your uncle work at Nike"

>that kid whose uncle worked at Nintendo

my dads stone cold

Because I'm one of the only people under the age of 50 who enjoys watching the golf channel throughout the week.

>hobbies: watching paint dry, watching grass grow, and watching the golf channel

>bring your dad to school day.
lol americans

Looks like he finally has embraced his blackness. Look at that tan, fellas.

Gotta teach the children about hard work.

we also have bring your kids to work day for adults

>not being proud of your dad

For reference, here was Tiger in late April.

Quite obvious he's feeling good now and can do his Navy Seal workouts or whatever the fuck he does.

I never had to do this

Steroids. He is doing steroids.

>tfw my dad did this
>tfw he just dropped my sister and I off in the hospital break room

>whatever the fuck he does
fucking prostitutes without condom and making them abort

so pulling mulligans?

he was eyeing the moms up.

No but i have a 9 inch cock, make a six figure salary as a chef at Wendy's.

>if i dont like it, its shit.

i swear americans are really aliens

>in great shape
How does it matter what shape he's in when his body is basically ruined? He'll never be physically able to play at the level he did

how does one get in fantastic shape with a ruined back?

kek

He's fallen from grace so fast, I'm pretty sure these kids would recognize Nate Robinson, Vince Young or Roy Halladay quicker

He's gotten blacker in this pic.

He has a very 'dont talk to me or my son' stance

Nah, Tiger is really fucking big. He's Golf's MJ. Literally everyone knows who the fuck he is.

Why are you comparing him to Michael Jackson instead of another sports star like David Beckham?

I just meant these 3rd graders dont know who he is. He's not in any commercials. He makes sports center for 'tiger has another setback'.

Tiger and Rory both got too strong which ruined their game. Rory's trainers should have learned from Tiger.

Tiger fucked up his body doing SEAL training whatnot

like vanilla ice cream, son. like vanilla ice cream

>brit father bitter his son outgrew him and now rules the world

i still love you dad but you're so dry and bitter

you lay down when you bench press. no lower back involved

Just an anecdote. I was at a youth soccer tournament in which his daughter was playing he was there. A lot of young kids knew he was and wanted a picture.

>David Beckham
Who?

T. Someone who has never worked out ever

Wow he really looks like a real nigger with facial hair

HE'S BACK BOYS

>Tiger Woods will make his return to golf in October

Lifting weights and doing some cardio aren't the same as swinging a golf club 100+ mph a thousand times a day, day after day. His golf swing is ruined due to injuries. He's tried to make adjustments to compensate, but I don't think his body can hold up to the time needed to ingrain the new swing patterns. He's done, imo.