Buried a bro today. Had known him since the start of high school (Am now 23). Feel thread please

Buried a bro today. Had known him since the start of high school (Am now 23). Feel thread please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q
youtu.be/h0Sg5K2w8ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess I will start then :'(
youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q

fuckoff you fucking faggot
go wallow in self pity elseswhere you worthless shitproducing meatbag

Shit, that sucks. What was he like, man?

welcome to adulthood, everyone around you will either die or itll be your turn. smoke up johnny.

hey asshole.
back off

I'm 45. I've always gone by the philosophy of "better him than me"

suck it up.

funny bloke, the sort of guy that was the life of the party. I know that sounds cliche, but really was a funny fucker.

If you buried him, you might still have a chance to save him. People can only be buried for so long before they run outta oxygen.

Cliches exist for a reason. Someone's got to fulfill them. What happened to him? How're you coping with it?

is a good way of going about it, just a shitty day when you have to apply it to mom, dad, ect.

My best friend killed himself this year too m8. Sorry for your loss man.

Don't let the booze/drugs/depression eat u alive.

All that feelgood one foot in front of the other bullshit isn't a meme.

It's not fun or easy. But you'll have to move passed it. If it was an accident then it sucks.

If it was suicide it sucks 1,000 times harder.

Good luck to u brom

Turn to good friends, religion, hobbies,, self reflection etc... or a mix of them all to get gud OP.

Not much on the feels cause it fucks with my head. But i do have some oc ylyl for you.

Cheers m8.

Motorbike accident. Died on impact. Had the funeral today and it was tougher then i expected. Seeing his family like that hurt.

My best friend died in a car crash 4 years ago, then my oldest friend 2 years later. These were good guys who I had know for 20 plus years...grew up together...it will always hurt and there will always be a hole there. You just learn how to live with that hole and live for them.

Second this cunt. We can't know exactly how you feel, what you're bond was, etc, but the worst thing you can do is let the sadness overwhelm you.

Grieving is natural, but you can't let it become your life. Allow yourself moments of real life, of levity, of new experiences. Balance is important.

I believe you're strong enough to get through this

this.

OP, I know you two fight sometimes. Hell, everybody fights with their friends... but you can't just bury your friends and hope all your problems go away. Go dig up your friend. Give him a chance to live OP. Go dig him up.

>you're bond

the sad part will be when you get to the "i wish it would've been me instead" mindset

Cause grammars real fuckin important right now

being a moron isn't going to help OP

#logic #totallythesameshit #thatsapenis

I hope you get a puppy or a kitten and it dies.

I buried my son last year, she died on the operating table getting one of them queermosexual change shit, sliced off his dingdong and the thailandian doctor didnt stereolize the equipment so then she died of shock because then annasynthetic wore off too soon

perhaps your ignorance killed him

post her nudes

I don't have much more for you, man, so I'm just gonna try and cheer you up

My ignorance of what? I tried giving my baby what he or she wanted. jus because he or she wanted his or her penis cut off and a floppy pair of tits does that make me ignorant? Are you gay? do you not want a tits?

youtu.be/h0Sg5K2w8ps

I dont have his or her nudes, so heres a fat pair of titties

Wipe your ass then you unclean dumbass

fuckoff nigger. do you know where you are? this is Sup Forums bitch! we are anomolous! we are legend!

Do you know where you are? Sup Forums is a hate machine of shit but we occassionally have a heart, so commit suicide you sperglord

you're a bad father

was commenting on how piss poor you type not your beliefs. stfu.

>we are legend
>anomolous

this is the down syndrome that is killing Sup Forums

>JOKES ON YOU IM ONLY ACTING LIKE A RETARD I TROLLED YOU LOLOLOLOLOLOL

no you're just a retard

>Sup Forums has a heart

get a load of this faggot

Im so sorry i couldnt be a damned melleneal like yourself and be blessed with the ability to use these wonderful typing machines

born in 79 , its called an education.

>I'll presume you're not a pedo
heh

Well go fuck yourself with an opossum

>>JOKES ON YOU IM ONLY ACTING LIKE A RETARD I TROLLED YOU LOLOLOLOLOLOL
>no you're just a retard

uhm, what? i didnt see where the op of that post said he was trolling you. I think you trolled yourself stupid

preemptively cutting down their line of defense for acting like a retard.

>uppercut to the stomach
shouldn't that be a strait punch?

what if it was a midget footballer?
Did you just assume someones height?
>triggered

my little brother died a few days ago. i feel you man.

service is on Thursday. he was 22.

Did he an hero like me?

No, idiot, you have to hold down to uppercut

ok
thanks user

ok