Can't wait to see the butthurt on this board when Trump gets elected potus

can't wait to see the butthurt on this board when Trump gets elected potus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fb6vtaDUIo
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

90% of this board cant even vote as theyre under 18.

Trump has my vote. I like him. Hillary needs to be in prison where she belongs. HOW she is even running for president is beyond me.

Yeah just like Romney's landslide victory. Oh wait...

Been here long? Most of the anons I've seen posting want trump to win. Don't see why anyone would be "butthurt" as you put it, I'm guessing you're trying to bait people only you don't know what the fuck your doin or talking about.

Lurk moar, post less newfriend.

>this board

The whole fucking world is going to be butthurts.
They don't want us to win. :)

Shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling trolls trolling spergs. Smells like Sup Forums

PA fag here
Just wanted to say that even if Trump can somehow win my state, he's not gonna win the election.

>This post brought to you by: Correct the Record

trips don't lie

The answer to your question is money
Same reason why trump isn't in prison as well
Why cant the both go to prison and let us restart the process with better candidates

>pennsylvania
>wanting to believe people give a shit about his state
Your relevance is at South Dakota levels, friend.

this x100

That's how it used to be
Before trump gets candidecy
>lets vote for trump for the lolz

After candidecy
>guys seriously we have to stop him

Youll see some buthurt either way

Too bad the likelihood of him being elected is slim.

I think the continuing podesta email leaks and the FBI reopening the case tell a different story. Oh, and the fact that the FBI recently said that they found zero connection between trump and Russia.

No one, particularly any American on Sup Forums, wants Hillary. Euros may want her because they don't know any better. However, there are just as many that hate both, I'm in that camp.... still gonna vote Trump though because I consider Hillary the far shittier option.

Though she has an army of paid shills making pro-hillary posts in all corners of the internet, I think there's very little pro Hillary support on Sup Forums that's not Euro, a paid shill, or a bot or some combo of the above.

Can anyone here explain to me why are weabos and bronies so obsessed with Trump?

Guess I'm goon on some diff Sup Forums than you, I know what Ive seen

Didn't wikileaks claim to have something up their sleeve?
Where is it? is that albino faggot ever going to pull the trigger on that?

I can't wait to see the butthurt on this board when the moon turns into spaghetti

Because they are obsessed with the internet and, in turn, obsessed with being edgy faggots and forming edgy opinions without the least bit of any political information.

Only way that happens is if former ctr comes here to let out some of their pent up anger from a wasted year of banging their heads against our autistic wall

+ They have been bragging so hard they would accept the results.... Let's see how many people die in protests, when he gets elected... lmao

Protip: Over a fifth of Americans have already voted, many in battleground states. It's likely too late for Comey to do anything

Can't wait to see Russia and China tag team on murricuh and nuke your shithole country til there's nothing left

Here's some basic math 4/5 is bigger then 1/5

Russia and China combined couldn't take the US, m8. You underestimate the retarded size of their military.

China also doesn't have nearly as many nukes as you probably think. Only a bit more than France.

Yup

It's gonna be Brexit x 1000

This has no impact on what I stated. You are holding onto a dream that the FBI will deliver the election to Trump.

Stop believing in fantasies.

We don't have enough nukes to do that.
The world is big, very big.

But not as big as you think.

But slightly bigger than you think.

I don't see humanity blowing up earth unless one of em happens to be some sort of cat-like humanoid followed by a floating fag.

>can't wait to see the butthurt on this board when Trump gets elected potus

it's Sup Forums against trump?

Both Trump and Hillary are zionist cucks sucking Israel's dick 24/7
Anyone supporting them deserves to be gassed.

Yes it does. Basic logic. You asserted that somehow the fact that 1/5 of eligible Americans have voted means something. The majority have yet to vote. this very well may affect the election
Hell I don't believe in the polls but even ABC one that had her in a double digit lead weeks ago just came out with trump being a point ahead

fyi shill fags
youtube.com/watch?v=-fb6vtaDUIo

>Anyone supporting them deserves to be gassed.
all Sup Forums should be gassed? kek

Not that user but Well yeah
be kind of ironic too don't ya think

Awesome. Now you have an excuse not to risk having a preferred candidate and get to feel superior to everyone else!

>all Sup Forums should be gassed? kek
Sup Forums is literally the biggest zionist shithole on Sup Forums, the board is pure "Israel best ally" propaganda shilled by JIDF

>Israel best ally

that's a fucking meme

> there are people in this thread, right now, who think the biggest butthurt possible would not be trump electoral win, hillary popular vote win

sure is babbys first post in here

>butthurt on this board
this board is his blind loving Sup Forumsase. deus vult

that's a butthurt you will never get to see

You're a retard, they didn't re-open investigation

>(+11)
I like how they need to make the maths for americans

I live in a deep blue area of a deep blue state,
trolled the town by wearing a bright cherry red
ball cap on my errands. Literally saw lib-tards,
gasping, clutching chests, hands to mouth, as they raced round to read the front of my hat.
Chile, the hat says Chile.

kek

>This post brought to you by: Trump millitia

Pure BS, we all know the Busshie clan are with HER. That is the old GOP, we had to let those
mf's go. New blood, new direction, got it?

Why republicans would dig dirt on a republican?

literally Sup Forums never cared who was elected rofl
die somewhere

Sigh, Trips of doom because a CTR post got them

simpletons love trump

Economic and IT wars, faggot.

Remenbi seat at the IMF.
Supercomputer production lead.
It's all about the long game, newfriend.

Well, if obama was any good, that wouldn't be a problem.

good luck for the next 4 years. as a german i can only welcome anyone of you, as long as we got merkel we got open borders. just come over and see real success in making money.

Ctr reduced to posting memes and ignoring their own so beloved polls. It weird seeing the shoe on the other foot
Did the trumpeters actually autistically shitposting their way to victory? That's one for the history books

>he's not gonna win the election

Better hope he does, if Hillary wins, she would start the hardest job in the world with health issues, integrity issues, and a FBI investigation going through 650,000 mother lode of fresh emails. She will not be able to do the job.

She literally can't even obtain security clearance. Imagine potus without security clearance.
>Well we'd love to give you this briefing ma'am but unfortunately it's classified

dont you have a 3rd or 4th canidate? eurofag here. honestly both your major partys have shitty canidates. why not picking another one?

>After candidecy

Why would anyone on Sup Forums vote for a Tumblr SJW Queen like Clinton? Must love her lies huh? They're tangy at first, but they sour fast.

trump says he never said that
of course he says he never said a lot of things

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

>WRONGGGGG

>MAGA
>MARA
Close enough for you and your logic right? It's why you're voting for clinton because she hurts your feelings less?

To many ingrained tards on both sides who will vote for anyone as long as they have an R or a D in front of their name. Basically raised as one or the other and won't listen to logic or reason.

Romney was up in all the dame polls trump is in too

sjw's make up a small portion of Hillary supporters just like KKK members make up a small portion of trump supporters

where the fuck do you think this is? reddit?

Why do you think people that are pro trump are also pro Bush?
If anything, they're running away from the most similar to bush in politics candidate.
Hillary is a republican that abused of your beta while knighting to steal the candidate position.

There are independent candidates but the two major independents, Johnson and Stein, are pretty retarded and statistically have no chance at winning

no

Isn't the trumpettes Reddit page the largest on the site now? The enemy of my enemy and all that

the kkk has literally always been democrat party members. sjws are also all democrat voters

>Why do you think people that are pro trump are also pro Bush?
because they're idiots

Yes, and just like hillary, he infiltrated the GOP and got in the spot against everyone else in it.
SJW beta cucks put hillary up, people fed with both parties put Trump up.

ah okay. so there are too many "i always voted for R/D" tards. got the same here in germany, but i noticed they got less and less. (we have the social democrats and the christian democrats as 2 main partys). but the smaller ones get more and more votes.

Just like Mccain and Romney, right?

>Too bad the likelihood of him being elected is slim
Well if she has it all wrapped up then we can all just sleep through voting! Thanks for correcting our records user? Lame narrative today 'eh?
"She's winning." does sound better then "She's cratering." Going will get harder though, once the first post new FBI investigation numbers post. kek Clinton is going down!

Truth
r
i
p
s

When you're an upper elite who's been in the close knit group for a very long time, and you have a president who breaks the rules constantly for you to help you escape conviction then yeah sure she is the smartest criminal ever...you're voting for the smartest criminal ever.

>MFW you're okay with that

can you give me a a short briefing on those two, as im not from the usa and we basically only hear of your 2 major partys.

back in the old days when the democrats were the conservatives and the republicans were the liberals. That changed during the civil rights movement.

I'm with you OP.

>SJW beta cucks
no they supported Bernie, you mongoloid

>This post brought to you by: Correct The Record

you

Agreed, was in a plumbing supply store in CO.
About twenty or so plumbers there, zero for Clinton, 100% trump. Blue collar knows who they can trust.

and then they fell in line with hillary when bernie capitulated to that whore of the jews.

It's also that the two parties control the media and have all the money and establishment behind them. It's damn near impossible to get press coverage donors for third party candidates

Australian checking in (everyone here butthurt by Trump)...

Trump could have been a fuccaboi sitting on a golf course sipping Moet out of gold challices until his death with beauty contestants walking around in lace chemises... But he chose to donate his own money to his campaign and refuse donations from corporations...

I only agree with about 50% of what he says (and less of how he says it sometimes), but these are the main ones for me:
Reduce globalist corruption: (Veritas showed that the DNC had been paying for people to provoke violence at Trump rallies, Goldman Sachs had secret emails with Hilary - obviously a corporations interests don't care if money goes out of the US as long as their is a profit)
Trade deals: (US are the policemen of the world and countries don't pay up for their protection. For example, Germany is an economic superpower and were closer to the whole Crimea thing but did jackshit by comparison)
Immigration: (Europe is getting fucked by the migrant crisis... Rape is on the rise in Sweden and they can't profile there at all so can't link it to migrants; Germany has become one of the most popular places to leech off the welfare; Muslim ghettos in UK etc
War on ideology: People link patriarchy and colonial culture of the West as the reason other countries are poor, but this is just the reason the West is successful. It is the best place for equal opportunity for individuals and corporations. The left sympathises with the immigrant/Muslim thing because they sympathise with the oppress vs the oppressor ideology. If the West is the oppressor, why was it the first to abolish slavery, allow equal rights for gays and women... Also I don't see Saudi Arabia taking in these tonnes of refugees.