Why does Sup Forums hate this band?

Why does Sup Forums hate this band?

>Inb4 calling me a pleb

Death Grips for Christian girls

They're basically a mainstream Death Grips (who are already p mainstream desu) but the entirety of DG fans (Sup Forums) are severely underaged and will do anything to not appear le normie reeee

it's because they're so "entry level edge", they're the modern equivalent of FOB or MCR, it's music for teenagers that think it's deep and will listen back to in ten years and say "god this shit is cringy". desu it's the fans that make the band insufferable.

>it's music for teenagers that think it's deep and will listen back to in ten years and say "god this shit is cringy"
wrong 10 years from now hipsters will admit they weren't bad and then start making noise mixes with their vocals on top of them

mark my words

>vengeance sample packs
>cliche lyrics that are purposefully relatable
>"everything must be a hook" songwriting
>another bad usage of The Pixies' softLOUDsoftLOUD technique

they are so fucking bad, everyone who has even the faintest clue about anything concerning music at all knows they're garbage.

lyrics are so bad holy shit

Is Tyler Joseph the gayest name in existence?

21 pilots is what ex scene girls listen to that think they've grown up and listen to more "mature" music

ive only heard their radio hits, and i have no idea why people think they are "deep" or musically creative at all. sounds just like any other pop group these days. nothing stands out as unique.

Nah. Most ex scene girls today either are into The Smith or stuff like that.

Don't be disgusting

scarily accurate

not just girls too, I have a couple guy friends that used to be emo and they love 21 Pilots

this

>hipsters
>10 years from now

hipsters died in 2010 brah, who you are referring to now as 'hipsters' are basic pop music fans

9/11 pilots

music for teenage girls that are full of themselves

TOP is the Green Day of the 2010s. Slightly meme-tier alt music that is how teens "really feel".

Tbh I unironically like the song "Tear in My Heart" by them, it's catchy

audibly kek'd

they will revive again buddy

they make me feel old

no

They're literally Gorillaz without the cartoon gimmick

pleb

If only the homies could be so lucky.

Most of all, Sup Forums hates them because girls like them. Whenever a handsome artist women like comes around, some men get uncomfortable and insecure and they try to discredit the artist.

>unironically like tear in my heart
Same here, gf played it for me once and I was like "this song is pretty good."

Nearly hanged myself when she told me it was ToP

>it's music for teenagers that think it's deep and will listen back to in ten years and say "god this shit is cringy"
so basically, just like MBV?

pleb

because they're 6/10 twinks

hoooooo boy
this is some extreme bait

>hating my bloody valentine - loveless
>today

you literally can't disprove me though

tyler is top-tier tho

yes

I bet you say this shit because you're mad Death Grips got too popular for you to listen to them anymore.

>implying theirs anything wrong with MCR

>"everything must be a hook" songwriting
Explain.

Damn boi be THICC

r-ring an x-ray of this piccie pls pls I need it for science I want to science the shit out of that x-ray with my dick if you know what I'm saying
:)
;)
:D

Go to be Sufjan

I'm a straight male. I would go gay for that ass...

there is nothing wrong with that

>The Pixies
It's just Pixies you fagwad

the instrumentals are generic and uninteresting
the lyrics are just as uninspired only they seem to take pride in it for some moronic reason
and their stage-presence is painfully dull
also that one time floridian gays got shot and they decided to capitalise on that tragedy during a show to make themselves look good

lol

Or FOB,
as far as MCR goes, Cancer alone is one of those songs that seem really edgy, but is very genuine and sweet.

21p = MCR > FOB
btw

nope

>Report and hide all pleb spam threads
Just give up OP

21P is exactly what is wrong with music today. Pop formulas and lyrics to appeal to "le Im so edgy and emotional". Their music is dumbed down to the point where it appeals to anything with a pulse. We have a group of people now that always categorize themselves with mental disorders and shit that is wrong with them and that is the audience is the target audience. The "Oh Im so broken" people who will pay $25 for a LP which they wont even play because they don't have a phonograph. The people who wan't to be emotional individuals when all they are doing is shilling out to the corporate machine. They're fucking despicable.

It's a band that caters to 20 something girls who are "spiritual but not religious". I know everyone hates Fantano but I think he put it best in his Blurryface review when he said 21 Pilots have a buffet approach to the genres they take influence from, and buffet food just isn't good.

And yet even MCR and other mid-2000s scene bands were eons better than 21 Pilots.

first heard MCR in 2006
still listen to them

I disagree, the reggae breakdowns make them way more offensive than say a Katy Perry or Bruno Mars