Razer naga broke down after 3 years of using, what should i get ?

Razer naga broke down after 3 years of using, what should i get ?

Another razer naga

A PS4

A green razer naga

Really the mouse is fantastic just re up on it

A noose

Is a good mouse for Overwatch brah

Mine is also breaking apart but ive absolutely fallen in love with it. Should I get from ebay a razer naga hex or just buy v2 and swap the glossy plate of v1 and v2? Money is not an issue

Buy everyone on Sup Forums a Razer Naga

>Be satisfied your Sup Forumsro's are using a decent mouse

OP here, should i get this one : Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

Its on discount

Logitech G600 or Corsair Gaming Scimitar

get good

I use a wireless $10 mouse an I bet I could still do better than you in any game.

Get it. Best mouse I've ever owned & if you can get it for cheaper that's a fuckin' steal.

Depends on game you are playing, i got a Steelseries Rival 300 and mostly play fps's, itws good mouse with a flawless sensor, but if you are into MMO's and such i guess a new Naga (pic unrelated)

bought a logitech 502 core.
disapointed.
G500s was much better

Same situation here. I have an original Naga and a Naga molten. They're both pretty beaten up at this point and I need something new. I love the convex shape of the keypad, works perfectly with natural arc of the thumb. The size is perfect too. I like the mouse a little on the small side. I bought a Corsair Scimitar and I hate it. concave button pad just sucks. Too big as well.

why not get a zowie?

I still got rival 100 works perfectly

logitech is quality

G9, G502, something high end from Logitech. Razer is much like apple. Their stuff is good but not for the money you pay. I would be more than happy to own Raxer gear but please don't let me pay for it myself. By no means am i a logitech fanboy.

Jesus christ. the fact that i couldn't just say "G9, G502" but felt obliged to write this shit just to avoid a flame war just goes to show how intolerant the internet is.

Logitec they come with a 3yr warranty opposed to razrs 2

ur cool man?

A life

its all the same shit inside.

i opened up a 20 dollar microsoft mouse.

then i opened up a broken razer naga (the one with 12 button and is blue), a while back to seee if i could fix the double clicking issue,

the exact same clickers are used in both devices, down to the serial numbers.

qualityamirite?

if you play fps or rts games they would essentially be the same thing.

not so much for mmos i guess given the ability to use skills with the mouse.

this

>mfw my g9x is going past 6 years and still is sharp as ever