How is your country's media reporting on Donald trump?

How is your country's media reporting on Donald trump?

Uk
Omg he is a Nazi

Us
Omg he is a Nazi

1. flag
2. OMG he's a clueless clementine

he IS a nazi you idiots

he is a nazi but ivanka has nice tits and ass so overall ok

Before the elections, it was called the savior of Russia sanctions
After the election, the Republican puppet and traitor

Donny boy is still signalling his boipucci for Putin. You guys will be ok.

he a racist

Depends of which party media
PiS aligned media - Omg he's great he's gonna make world great again
PO aligned media - Omg he is a Nazi

Australia
Literally Hitler. He's going to gas 6 million Mexicans and turn all the blacks into lamp shades and bars of soap

Positive
Trump is cracking down on Islamic extremists, who have been plaguing Egypt. Finally an American president that cares about this problem and is willing to act.

Negative
Wah Wah he doesn't like Muslims boo hoo

Japanese people type funny.

>Trump is cracking down on Islamic extremists, who have been plaguing Egypt. Finally an American president that cares about this problem and is willing to act.

As compared with the last president who literally tried to help the Muslim Brotherhood take over Egypt.

because he is

which extremists? is his travel ban against random cunts going to help egypt?

When trump was elected the big title was "obama left the office", then somerhing about a jewish economic nobel saying tarrifs are paid by consummer and conclusion of article is trump administration have brain of 10 years old, now they talk how trump is defending his daughter against boycott

Canada
He is literally hitler and will personally throw every woman, dindu, muslim and mexispic into a concentration camp.

What annoys me to no fucking end is the way that his election seems to have galvanized all of the CCP/China shills and made them feel less shy when speaking in public.

Bannon is an extremist who's good at keeping out of shitstorm, Trump on the other hand is a dumbass being used by the Republicans, Bannon and Putin.

I'm a bit excited to see how much chaos they will put America into.

Hungary likes him and thinks hell be good for our country
Not sure why tho

The more I read about Bannon the more I worry about him being the one to stage a coup. Probably on the grounds of Trump being too soft, like khrushchev to Brezhnev power transfer.

Trump is not a nazi.

USA on the other hand has internally gone full tribal (even before Trump), and that is something that won't end well.

*may I add,

Historcally, Democrats used to be right wing party and Republicans "the left" (not really of course). They swapped their takes on politics at certain historical turning point.

Could it be, this may happen again. In a much more complex way.

Sagan predicted this would happen eventually

Awesome book though

I love Sagan's works. A real teacher in everything he did.

American intelligentsia is currently working their asses off to soften the effects, however their work is not well received, because, well, intelligentsia.

You can't publicly shine in USA with your intelligence unless you are an established Albert Einstein. For example, being NASA is not enough. NASA is always criticized as an useless spender of taxpayer's dollars, regardless it's inventions in industrial use annually returning at least ten bucks back for one spent.

What more (what worse), personal money has never mattered there the way it matters here in Europe. Americans have always been both easy And happy with their credit accounts.

However, The most frightening thing at the moment in American political culture is that
>An opinion is really genuinely gaining the same status as a fact.
>Total political tribalism at it's worst

This will be interesting to see.