FREE SHIT

FREE SHIT

it took me a week short of nine years but I wrote an 11 volume science fantasy space opera epic for the teen\YA crowd. It has a love story, a revenge story, a redemption story, time travel, a competent magic system, mecha, catgirls, A.I.'s, robots, space pirates, an intergalactic war, hover craft racing, plenty of twists and an INSANE ENDING, oh yeah.. and jetpacks.

The series kicked off in May with volume one, Volume two: just dropped in September. For the moment they're only in ebook form but Paperbacks should be coming soon. A new book will arrive EVERY THREE MONTHS through 2018. The first two books are available wherever ebooks are sold but it seems there's only reviews on Amazon and goodreads. I gave away FREE copies of the first TWO books to people on Sup Forums last week in hope I could get some reviews ion Amazon or goodreads in return. Some have delivered.
Shoot me an email at [email protected] with the words "give me free shit" and I'll do the same for you. Will send in both mobi.(kindle) and ePub formats
Pic related: The manuscript boxes holding the entire text

sounds sweet my nig

Don't forget to bump

Ill review if you send me the book. I have to be honest the amazon summary for the first book makes it sound like pod racing meets vocaloid.

Ok then shoot me an email at the address listed above. "Podracing meets vocaloid" podracing no, vocaloid, sorta.

oh man, i love pod racing

I did, email is the gibberish gmail account.

i wouldn't mind reading through the first, and potentially purchasing the rest if it's decent quality. Ive been looking for something new to read. Im poor as fuck though at the moment, so i can't really help you out sorry, unless you have like a pdf file you're willing to send for review.

Try [email protected]

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and specify PDF and I'll see that you get a copy

Don't forget to bump!

Ill buy all your books and give you 5 star reviews on amazon if you show me your tits.

Its a dude

>12 / 0 / 4 / 3
lots of samefagging going on here

I don't see the problem here, tits are tits.

OP: I can send you my brotits if that's what you REaLLy want. I'm a budding a-cup

Can you give a brief synopsis of the first book?

I spoke too soon. Can't send PDF. I did send EPUb and MOBi tho.

There are about 30 emails this was forwarded to im going to have to sign up for spam.

Send mail
Bumping now

Kid from 22nd century Oklahoma dreams of being a hovercraft racer (think of the game wipeout). Local team has open tryout for a pilot and since he's 15 he can actually get the job. Dad objects but allows him. There's a hologram A.I. Pop star who notices him and starts making things happen for him behind the scenes but by doing so causes terrible things to happen as well. I had just figured out who Hatsune Miku was back in 2009 when I wrote this but wanted to make her more than just a show piece. I gave her a personality, a back story, changed her name and made her more than a vocaloid.

I'm just forwarding the same email with the attachements. Unless you sign up for a notification through the links in the backs of the books you won't hear shit from me. I hate spam too

Yo OP, im very interested and really want to start reading, when would you mail them?

Sound interesting... am a writer, am a critic. I will be soft. I don't have time to read atm. I could check out a page.

satan trips confirms i'm interested. You got an amazon link? I'd be willing to buy the first for sure

Digital copies only. My mail is acting weird. Maybe it's all the attachments.

yo i got it, thanks man. Good luck, you're one of the only Sup Forumsastards who follow their dreams

Thnx. About to start second series. Harder sci-fi with a touch of the fantastical. Interstellar meets Dune with the armored suits from that game Dead Space but not horror

Have you taken this to any publishers yet, or had any interest?

I sent tons of emails and letters but never got replies. If they wrote back and said "you don't got what it takes" then I might've been discouraged but when you don't hear anything then you assume they never got it. Everyone is trying to be a writer now that jk Rowling is a billionaire from writing.There's a trend where interns from agencies show pics of entire rooms filled with slushpiles from applicants who submitted books. I'm lost in a sea of content in the same way that mulyspace was flooded with shit bands when that became an option for promotion.

And why would we want to read this immature shit? Especially when literally anyone could come up with a similar bundle of old cliches?

Because every new generation of writers can do more than the previous. The odyssey, LOTR, original Star Wars trilogy, The matrix, Harry Potter and the Hungergames have many of the same archetypes and pieces. Wiki: heroes journey. But each writer learns from the last and adds something new. Newer doesn't mean better but I can use A.i.'s and cyberspace where Tolkien couldn't because it didn't exist in his time. I studied story development and structure for a long time to be able to make fresh changes to the old cliches. I hope you'll request free copies and take a chance.

Plus, I wrote the 11 books out of order: 2,3,4,6,7,8,9,1,5,10,11.
By having the whole thing in front of me and knowing how things would end before writing the very beginning and middle, it afforded me the opportunity to see the bigger picture of the story and have more dynamic story arcs happen by planting seeds early. It ultimately paid off with more "Harry, you're connected to the dark lord" type heavy moments. Here's a piece of fan art from book 5
It's Sereth, an exiled space pirates daughter who returns to her home world in time to join the fight in the intergalactic siege of the planet. There's tons of action and some military sci-fi mixed in without leaning too heavy on the genre

Eleven books seems like a lot and it a weird number. Why 11?

Started as a trilogy 2-4
Then became two, 6-8
Knew 9-11 would be a trilogy but after reflection knew that there needed to be a precoursor to tell about where the hero came from (1) and what the meat of the war would be like, (5)
In total, there's 4 main characters who "tag in and tag out" and none of it is confusing

Sounds like a cluster fuck of gimmicks for people who can't write
If it was any good, you would know by now

FUCK I LOVE DUDE AND INTERSTELLAR
I'd love to see that shit when you decide to share!

It's about some kid racing hovercrafts, but it's 11 books long? I'm out.

Tell that to George Lucas

Think of book one as a very necessary prologue. Fuck No, if it was 11 books of racing I'd kill myself and I wrote the damn thing.

"You can write this shit, George, but you cant say it" - Harrison Ford

My niece was born in 2003. And as a tribute I created a character based on her because I knew what she'd look like (mom) when she got older. So here it is 13 years later and she has a 15 year old fictional copy of herself to have an adventure with. How many people get a story tailor made for them?

Intro should be wiped... boring wiffle waffle with rhetorical questions. This is why no one has answered you. You start off with a disaster. You need to hit a writing class of some kind to learn about how to start and draw in readers. This is what not to do. An agent will look at this intro, get boring and go "next".

FFS this is just embarrassing, high-school assignment stuff.

I wrote a sci-fi novel when I was a teenager, but junked it when I discovered decent literature, and realised what a heap of trash it was.

When you grow up a little, you'll do the same. As least I hope so ...

It was written for middle school kids.

Skimming the first chapter. Red flags everywhere. Too much telling. Have you ever heard shot don't tell. The only time you tell when writing a story is if your narration is full of character. This is bland story telling. Instead you should be showing.

You probably won't get alot o useful feedback from Sup Forums

Try or

Not Looking for it. Just giving away free stuff.

Any paper copies availible i hate reading on screen just doesnt feel right

Nobody wants your free toilet paper.

If a circle-jerk is what you're looking for.

The real world won't be so forgiving.

Wouldn't they be better off reading Dickens and Mark Twain?

no they would be better off reading Irvine Welsh, Chuck Paluniuk, Brett Easton Ellis and Ryu Murukami

Bampin

Wisdom

Why don't you tell us the name of it, you dummy. If I'm interested how am I supposed to find it on Amazon. You should hire someone to do your marketing because you're shit at it.

Fusion Heart.
STAR EPIC ONE

You sure that stuff's for middle-school kids, user?

You did get that from an online random generator for sci-fi titles?