Hey Sup Forums. i really need a favor right now...

hey Sup Forums. i really need a favor right now. are there any hackers that can ddos and shut down my college website for a day or two? i really dont have time to type this essay. i'll post my girlfriends nudes in return (no face). Will deliver.
>inb4 not ur personal army

this is just pure desperation..

bump

Nypa

Lazy Fuck

fuck u i have 2 hours to type a 4-5 page essay on LGBT issues in the work place and i cant rn

You have means of communication that's not on chan. Also post pic of licence obviously with info blurd or coverd

Should've wrote your essay, but here's a funny green text instead

come on guys please? PLEASE. blackboard(dot)uic(dot)edu

4-5 pages is easy, if you can't write that in 2 hours on some bullshit topic then you don't belong in college.

What's your college website faggot?

yes i do

blackboard(dot)uic(dot)edu

i know i dont belong in college but i can't drop out now ya fuckin nutball

Nice try, FBI

site is still up. does no one on Sup Forums shut down servers anymore?

I can do it but I'm to lazy

cmon Sup Forumsro...please man...

I am Jeff. We are in the van. Thanks op for the lead

youll probably fail this essay and or get a late grade. but you seem new to college and unprepared. Part of knowing how to properly time yourself writing an essay comes from learning from your mistakes. Get ready for your first one.

what a bitch.. 4-5 pages in 2 hours? so freaking easy.

thats true. but i already knew that. i didnt ask for advice tho i asked for the website to be shut down

Gravitational waves are ripples in the curvature of spacetime that propagate as waves at the speed of light, generated in certain gravitational interactions that propagate outward from their source. The possibility of gravitational waves was discussed in 1893 by Oliver Heaviside using the analogy between the inverse-square law in gravitation and electricity.[1] In 1905 Henri Poincaré first proposed gravitational waves (ondes gravifiques) emanating from a body and propagating at the speed of light as being required by the Lorentz transformations.[2] Predicted in 1916[3][4] by Albert Einstein on the basis of his theory of general relativity,[5][6] gravitational waves transport energy as gravitational radiation, a form of radiant energy similar to electromagnetic radiation.[7] Gravitational waves cannot exist in the Newton's law of universal gravitation, since it is predicated on the assumption that physical interactions propagate at infinite speed.

Gravitational-wave astronomy is an emerging branch of observational astronomy which aims to use gravitational waves to collect observational data about objects such as neutron stars and black holes, events such as supernovae, and processes including those of the early universe shortly after the Big Bang.

if it's so freaking easy why dont you do it pussy

The electron is a subatomic particle, symbol
e−
or
β−
, with a negative elementary electric charge.[8] Electrons belong to the first generation of the lepton particle family,[9] and are generally thought to be elementary particles because they have no known components or substructure.[1] The electron has a mass that is approximately 1/1836 that of the proton.[10] Quantum mechanical properties of the electron include an intrinsic angular momentum (spin) of a half-integer value, expressed in units of the reduced Planck constant, ħ. As it is a fermion, no two electrons can occupy the same quantum state, in accordance with the Pauli exclusion principle.[9] Like all matter, electrons have properties of both particles and waves: they can collide with other particles and can be diffracted like light. The wave properties of electrons are easier to observe with experiments than those of other particles like neutrons and protons because electrons have a lower mass and hence a larger De Broglie wavelength for a given energy.

Electrons play an essential role in numerous physical phenomena, such as electricity, magnetism, and thermal conductivity, and they also participate in gravitational, electromagnetic and weak interactions.[11] Since an electron has charge, it has a surrounding electric field, and if that electron is moving relative to an observer it will generate a magnetic field. Electromagnetic fields produced from other sources (not those self-produced) will affect the motion of an electron according to the Lorentz force law.

n particle physics, the strong interaction is the mechanism responsible for the strong nuclear force (also called the strong force, nuclear strong force), and is one of the four known fundamental interactions, the others are electromagnetism, the weak interaction and gravitation. At the range of 10−15 m (femtometer), the strong force is approximately 137 times stronger than electromagnetism, a million times stronger than the weak interaction and 1038 times stronger than gravitation.[1] The strong nuclear force holds ordinary matter together, confining quarks into hadron particles, creating the proton and neutron, and the further binding of neutrons and protons creating atomic nuclei. Most of the mass-energy of a common proton or neutron is the result of the strong force field energy; the individual quarks provide only about 1% of the mass-energy of a proton.

The strong interaction is observable at two ranges: on a larger scale (about 1 to 3 femtometers (fm)), it is the force that binds protons and neutrons (nucleons) together to form the nucleus of an atom. On the smaller scale (less than about 0.8 fm, the radius of a nucleon), it is the force (carried by gluons) that holds quarks together to form protons, neutrons, and other hadron particles. In the latter context, it is often known as the color force.

A black hole is a region of spacetime exhibiting such strong gravitational effects that nothing—not even particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from inside it.[1] The theory of general relativity predicts that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form a black hole.[2][3] The boundary of the region from which no escape is possible is called the event horizon. Although crossing the event horizon has enormous effect on the fate of the object crossing it, it appears to have no locally detectable features. In many ways a black hole acts like an ideal black body, as it reflects no light.[4][5] Moreover, quantum field theory in curved spacetime predicts that event horizons emit Hawking radiation, with the same spectrum as a black body of a temperature inversely proportional to its mass. This temperature is on the order of billionths of a kelvin for black holes of stellar mass, making it essentially impossible to observe.

Objects whose gravitational fields are too strong for light to escape were first considered in the 18th century by John Michell and Pierre-Simon Laplace. The first modern solution of general relativity that would characterize a black hole was found by Karl Schwarzschild in 1916, although its interpretation as a region of space from which nothing can escape was first published by David Finkelstein in 1958. Black holes were long considered a mathematical curiosity; it was during the 1960s that theoretical work showed they were a generic prediction of general relativity. The discovery of neutron stars sparked interest in gravitationally collapsed compact objects as a possible astrophysical reality.

doesnt help but thanks for the bumps

Thank you for defusing and stalling the situation for us to get here .......GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND

bump..

You're welcome

A quark (/ˈkwɔːrk/ or /ˈkwɑːrk/) is an elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei.[1] Due to a phenomenon known as color confinement, quarks are never directly observed or found in isolation; they can be found only within hadrons, such as baryons (of which protons and neutrons are examples) and mesons.[2][3] For this reason, much of what is known about quarks has been drawn from observations of the hadrons themselves.

Quarks have various intrinsic properties, including electric charge, mass, color charge, and spin. Quarks are the only elementary particles in the Standard Model of particle physics to experience all four fundamental interactions, also known as fundamental forces (electromagnetism, gravitation, strong interaction, and weak interaction), as well as the only known particles whose electric charges are not integer multiples of the elementary charge.

Go do your MPH 600 essay, Mark.

nice try Pete