Loosing a lot of hair during showers

>loosing a lot of hair during showers
>hair all over the floor
>still 19
>what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make a pipe bomb. Duct tape it to your face and then light the fuse; problem solved :)

See a doctor, try antifungal shampoo, if that doesn't work try rogaine, if that doesn't work, shave it off and keep it that way

Try killing yourself

I hear it helps

Start using a bic to shave your head bald. Embrace the baldness. You will get more respect going entirely bald than slowly becoming a bald paedophile

I hate to say this user but you may just be going bald. It's genetic so there's not much you can do about it. But it's okay, there are a ton of people that only have hair up to their late teens. If I were you, I'd just go see a doc anyways. I'm not sure if any of that "hair re-growth" shit works but you could look into that, too.

Shave your head and get a badass tattoo.

shave your head and grow a goatee

meh

i really don't like being fully bald, i still have a decent head of hair, enough that people don't notice yet

im in med school, aand i dont wanna give up my blood donating priveleges so tatoos are out

Just be bald you big fucking baby. It happens to some men. I'm not bald but started going grey before I was finished with high school. Said fuck it. It's not like you're growing another penis out of your forehead like a freak. It's just baldness. It's okay.

Bald and goatee/beard man

Shave your head and set it on fire.

I noticed I that I was balding when I was 20. Can't grow a thick, nice looking beard.
Dermatologist said that it's most likely genetic and nothing can be done, really. I've tried caffeinated shampoos, various oils, but the only thing that actually helped was minoxidil. It's quite expensive, and you have to apply it every day, but it helps with hair loss on the top of the head. Not so much near the temples.

Eventually I will have to just deal with it and shave my head, but I don't want to do that just yet.

embracing the bald life might be a last resort, but i'll try to fight it while i still have hair to keep, any recommendations on vitamins or shampoos?

Same OP, it's not hair loss it's just weak roots. Get a medical grade shampoo and it'll solve your problems.

accept that balding is a sign of virility and effect of testosterone, shave or buzz it once it starts to look bad and move on with your life

could you explain more on the differences? do I have hope then?

facial hair seems to be fine but i see a lot of pubes on the floor too, i dont even know how they made it to the floor

Ofc there's hope, your roots are weak and when shampooing you see hair on your hand?
That's it, if you wake up every morning with hair on your sheets it means you're balding.

Like this?

i see them everywhere, there's so much, that im amazed i don't look bald yet, but my barber noticed it though

I had the same problem... I started taking these pills called HSN (Hair Skin Nails) they make your hair grow stronger and thicker, just overall healthier. I get them here: Global.MyItWorks.Com

They are kind of expensive, but if you sign up as a "loyal customer" you get them for half price..the catch is that you have to buy it for 3 months in a row (a bottle lasts 1 month). But 3 months is a good amount of time to take it if you want to fix hair loss anyway

>Pic related: That's my hair after using one bottle

Tits grew?

nice trips, now show the tits

Tits or gtfo

>Dubs of truth
Pic related...this is what the bottle looks like and product info. I think it's $50/month for one month, or $33/month if you get it for 3 months as a loyal customer

man, hair loss is way worse for women, like you can't just go bald and grow a goatee

42 and thinning a bit so using Mindoxil

True story... that's why I tried these pills, cuz I was losing so much fucking hair it's not even funny. I had to buy a special hair catcher for the shower because it kept clogging the drain lmao. I've been taking it for 4 months now and the difference is crazy

Kek! Well yeah, exactly like that. Being bald is a pretty mundane issue yeah?

Smoke less, eat/drink healthy and do some sports.
I use alpencin, shampoo and oil from loreal. After 3 weeks i stopped losing that much hair.

YOU IDIOTS NEED TO STOP MASTURBATING

DHT IS A HORMONE THAT MAKES YOUR DICK HARD BUT ALSO BUILDS UP IN YOUR SCALP AND BURNS YOUR HAIR FOLLICLES

YOU MAY ALSO BE EXPERIENCING DANDRUFF BECAUSE OF THE DHT

TAKE 4 DAYS OFF FAPPING AND THE DANDRUFF AND HAIRLOSS WITH STOP

YORU HAIR WILL EVEN GROW BACK AND LOOK HEALTHY

ROGAINE DOESNT WORK IT JUST MAKES YORU FACE PUFFY AND SCALP BURN = SHED MORE HAIR

but im 19, how am i supposed to get girl while looking like krilin

I just let myself go bald. I dont care at all I only cared when I was like 22 and wondering if it were true.
I myself say "bald is beautiful" but I've never had anyone give me a chance to say that. Most people think its completely ok.
I was worried I couldnt pick up girls anymore but its not true. I don't go hitting on random women, but I can still form relationships with women.

Get your thyroid checked faggot, if your thyroid is out of hormone range you lose hair. Google the symptoms of hypothyroidism

This, I know someone in a similar position, shaved head is a badass choice, but balding teen is just sad. The latter makes you look ill, girls won't into that, but the former makes you look siiiiick :oP

My mom uses something from that company but not the hair shit ..it's for weight loss. It's a body wrap that you wear for like an hour and it tightens loose skin. It actually really worked for her. She's been using them for a while

lol krilin got the hottest chick in the show, bro

I just use clippers and w/e hair is left is still visible, but short.

>actual shilling
Fuck off cunt

eat bananas

helps combat the effects of dht

I think the degree to which girls care is proportional to the degree to which you yourself care. It's all about confidence, with or without hair. Besides some dudes actually look good bald. Just say fuck it man.

If you don't want to go completely bald, just use a pair of clippers to go nearly bald. Still beats the george costanza look.

Hang in there OP. I read they have found a cure/treatment for it in a medical article a few months back but it won`t be ready for human trial until 2018

The Ultimate Body Applicator?? I never used one cuz I'm already skinny, but my friend used them after she had a baby. It worked for her too

pic related I just found it on the internet

this is what I do, but I grow a little bit longer side burns than I normally would.
No other facial hair.

In Argentina hair transplant is cheap

19. Med school? Ok.

Wouldn't hair still fall out during decomposition though? I mean it's not like anyone would see that when he's buried but still.

how about YOU apply your body and show us your tits

propecia. It can be had for not all that much money these days. And it actually fucking works

if your hair is oily it might be falling out because the follicles on your head are clogged with sebum.
i had a lot of hairloss in my 20s and my derm told me to wash my hair more often so the follicles can breathe
i started washing my hair at least once a day thoroughly and i havent had any more loss.

It doesnt matter. You don't regrow what you lost.

our uni has a special program where our pre med courses only last 2 years, they only accept a few straight from high school though

MASTURBATION CONVERTS FREE TESTOSTERONE INTO DHT AND IS THE CAUSE OF HAIRLOSS

JUST DONT MASTURBATE FOR 4 DAYS TO SEE FOR YOURSELF

ONLY FAP ONCE A WEEK

TBH ITS BEST TRY TO NEVER FAP BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY WILL ANYWAY JUST GET BACK ON THE HORSE ASAP

If this was true I'd be hairless famalam

You try masturbating with your non dominant hand? Could be simple fix. Doctors calling for simulated nincompoop handy

I've been jacking off daily since I was 13, I'm 30 now, I still have hair like a gorilla...

i actually do, i dont understand the rest of what you said though

I masturbate like 3-4 times a week but still started going bald around 18

Once you really start balding, trim it very short and wear it without giving a fuck.

Lot of chicks are into the premature graying though. Sure some are also into bald guys but it's not nearly as easy to pull off looking good bald. Especially the bald only/comb over on the top look that mousy creeper looking guys seem to like so much.

Expect it every autumn and spring. Your hair is getting ready for winter.

Kill youself

yup
I swear no one gives a fuck. I'm like a 6/10 on the cute side a bit of baby face, but losing my hair really didn't hurt me anymore than I let it.
I just ignored it and went on like normal and realized it was all in my head.

fuck

Finasteride (generic Propecia). 3 month supply for $10. I've been on it for 6 months. Hair is growing back. More energy. No decrease in libido (think it might be up a little since it raises free testosterone by about 10%).

I started going bald at 15, shave it off asap and soon people won't notice/care.

>shave head
>grow beard

Minoxidil 5%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil?wprov=sfla1
It works

>19
>med school

pre med isn't even close to medical school faggot

read

seems promising, over the counter too