Hi Sup Forums, Serious question. What is an easy to make drug and how to make it...

Hi Sup Forums, Serious question. What is an easy to make drug and how to make it? Or what drugs can i get my hands easily on and modify it so i can sell it with a profit?

Saged

Don't worry baby boy I got you scrape some acid off any old battery terminal cut it with similarly colored particulates

If you think you're man enough to sell drugs, your going to make the most money selling hard drugs. Preferably heroin

Need someone to sell me heroine with a good price so i can re-sell it.

dxm basically buy the cough syrup and microwave it on a plate scrape the crystals up and bag it n sell it google for more specific instructions

I can get you LSD at a good price OP. You in the US? It's blotter paper so it's easy to mail

>What is an easy to make drug
Weed.

Haha, oh wow

Alright, you wanna make quick cash selling drugs? Buy some shit weed on the cheap (5-10 bucks/g, buy by the gram because you'll be selling smallish amounts), grind it up yourself, sell it to dumb high school kids who don't know better at a huge markup (sell it for 15-20/g and only give them .75g per). If you wanna be even more of an asshole cut it with some synthetic or oregano. Enjoy your easy money, at least until you get arrested.

this tbh. everyone gets fucked on drugs when they're younger, you'll probably get away clean

Sadly not, i'm in EU.

I don't want to make quick money, i want make lots. I'm planning on making loads, make my own line. Sadly i know little about the business but i do have some contacts.

Which country

bleach and amonia

Should i be saying that on Sup Forums

do this, make sure you do it in a small room. inhale it and it should smell like cocaine. Its how they make cocaine in the hood. no one will tell the difference. to make more money cut it with baking flour. it makes it more potent.

Grow a 1kg of weed and sell it all at one transaction

Mushrooms are super easy to grow if you can be clean

Who gives a shit

You can buy pure dxm from China for next to nothing, purple panda labs bitches

i work in a hydroponic shop. ring me and i will tell u how to grow 1kg of weed in 1 month in a wardrobe.
Al
01226 399837

LSD is almost unattainable, keep your shitty research powders to yourself

I use the darknet
Stay mad

That's like 3 months of work for just a few thousand, not worth it

^
Better to sell smaller amounts with a markup and make twice as much money
Higher risk but worth it if you don't make stupid mistakes

Hello guys so as I can see all of you seem pretty familiar with weed so here is my story :
>be me 19
>grow like 3 plant of weed
>time to harvest
>how do i do it

??? Help

I've taken tabs bought from at least 5 or 6 different darknet sources and they were all LSD (buy a test kit fucker)

search in weeb a online leggal drug shop,buy some stuff and sell it to dumb high school kids calling "mephedrone" clean profit

Wait until at least 50% of the crystals are cloudy and 100% of the hairs are red, pick, hang in a room with a fan until stems break easily, put buds in jars to mellow for one month, open jars daily to allow excess moisture out, the cure changes the the to all of the variants and makes a nicer smoke

I'd rather just eat shrooms

To each their own

When I say pick, I mean the long stem and all, strip all small leaves even the tiny ones in the buds when still green and hang upside down

That is true

See some shit about making masculine? I think the name is .

Get san Pedro cactus mash it up boil it strain the liquid and you have drugs .

If you're selling at school, just mix random pills and powder them

>masculine

Dealing is never a good idea. You're competing with professionals, for starters, some of whom may well be cops. Who will not welcome you into the market.

Weed requires moving LOTS of product, and many States are legalizing recreational weed, which means you've got competition and "unlicensed" dealing is still illegal. Cuts into your profit margins and then there's the whole jail time thing.

Coke or heroin are niche markets and the clients tend to be somewhat psychotic. You don't want to be a street level dealer.

Pills are apparently popular these days. Find someone who works in Big Pharma and see if you can't get hold of a steady untraceable stream of Oxy style pills. Again, don't be the last monkey in the chain, that's too much exposure and too much risk.

How about going into automobile sales or real estate sales? You'll be doing sales work either way. But the money is good if you can hack the sales persona.

Newfag detected
Also order LSD off deep web, can get 10hits for 50$ and sell for 10 each, or just buy in bulk and sell for cheaper

Agree with used car sales, easy money

You can get benzos and opioids in raw form from China, but you risk killing people with fentanyl

Thx for this Dear user :D I gonna do it thx a lot srsly Thank you

>the cure changes the the
I need the cure, what does it change.!?

Literally anything other than weed. Niggas probably even charging you +20 for a gram of weed.
>Good luck finding a turf when you're out there by the way

No problem, the more the crystals are cloudy the more couch lock, but don't let it get past 75% as it'll be too much cbd. Most people harvest too early out of excitement, so it won't be a problem I'm sure.

What is wrong if there is too much cbd ? Sup Forumsrofessor

Curing the weed, in the sense of cured meats, letting it change properties such as letting the chrlorophyl break down, letting the thc mellow into many different forms, etc.

He likes his weed impotent

Less high

Adderall...if you're in school they usually go for $3-5 a pill up to $7 during exams...easy to get prescription

I like it to be 50/50, thc is the trippy bit cbd is the chill bit

Check out growweedeasy.com

Still not sure why you wouldn't buy in bulk to increase profit

Ok thx can you show me how it should look like for the harvest ?

Ok

A pound of brick weed is under $600, I would certainly buy in bulk

Maybe the extra week or two not only develops more cbd, but more thc as well?
The creator of Soma Seeds highly recommended it in a Jewtube video.

My cousin used to use this exact same process. Now he has a pair of Jordans for every day of the week and he drives a Lexus

Just look it up on YouTube, I don't keep a grow guide on my phone lol

Look into LSA polarity extraction it's the easiest process out there. Just make sure you get morning glory seeds that arent sprayed/treated with anything. Farmers market might be best bet.

My post here describes it well enough

Selling heroin sucks, used to do it to support my habit. You definitely don't wanna be street level but just one step up the dope chain and you make bank. Just network op, that's the secret. You'll meet lots of clients along the way to meeting your dope man so it helps on both ends. Any other questions?

Forget all the curing shit from the ganja snobs. Pick it right off the branch, roll a fat ass blunt, and enjoy. Freshest smoke you'll ever have

It's a personal thing, I like a slightly higher thc to cbd ratio, but you might like the other side of that. I feel high cbd weed slows me down more. Better for anxiety though.

your a dumbass

Dealing with broke junkies seems like a chore

It is but they always find money and they can't owe you money for long because you keep them alive. Your basically the power company, no one likes to pay the high cost buy you gotta have electricity. Plus junkies always find a way to make that money and sometimes spend hundreds of dollars each on a good day. But the next day they'll beg for a $20 bag

I'm too much of a softie

Sell 25(x)-nbome from alphabay: pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion. You can sell it for a huge profit if you tell people its acid. Also there is 2p- LSD which is virtually identical to LSD and much cheaper.

Where do I get hemp seeds? I've heard homegrown weed is great

Haha I used to be too, I was kind of a hippie but dealing dope changed me. Adapt or die when it comes to that life

>how do Internet guyz?