Honestly the most underrated album ever, so forward thinking...

Honestly the most underrated album ever, so forward thinking. The track "Summer Dreams" is so ahead of it's time and "midnight request line" is just a great early dubstep/grime song. Goddamn I love Skream.

i would kill for this on vinyl, even if it doesn't have the original Midnight Request Line

same dude :(

Since you're a hardcore Dubstep fan

What do you think of new school Dubstep such as Skrillex?

>the most underrated album ever

oh fuck off lmao. it's a good album sure but it's not a paradigm shifting ground breaker like you make it out to be.

OP, listen to City Limits vol. 1 by Silkie. It's on Spotify.

lots of people argue Midnight Request Line was the first dubstep track, as in straight kick-snare 140. so if that's true, you're wrong, it was groundbreaking

how can a groundbreaking album be underrated

Tthe sampling and creation of tracks is pretty cool imo plus I'm by no means a hardcore dubstep fan

I'm not into bleepy bloops at all, but I live this record

I blast dutch flowerz every morning driving through the city centre with the bass turned up.
I enjoy feeling like scum for 5 minutes a day.
Honestly love skream tho.

influential != good

not OP but I'm enjoying the music

OP here, Skream is a god and we must show our appreciation for him in some way

I don't think the album is underrated, it gets lots of hype around it. however lots of work by pioneering artists is relatively unknown

Im not kidding the amount of heads I turn.
Got all my friends listening to him as well.

Found this in my local old record shop, the record shop is also a head shop so some MDMA basshead must have traded it in for some Spice. lol.

that bass head has made you a very lucky man, now let us all pray to our lord big skream

skream! and skreamizms vol 5 are my favorite olly projects. man is a fucking legend.

this is better

I listened to a lot of this and Caspa

Thanks for posting. Brings back memories relistening to this album.

dubstep often kind of tires me

Effy?

EFFY?

but thanks for making the thread, i'm playing this again and its pretty great. its all in the low end

Kode9's better

>The track "Summer Dreams" is so ahead of it's time
It's just garage lad