New poppy out

new poppy out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vUxVwb_G8
play.google.com/store/music/album/That_Poppy_Bubblebath?id=Bt7yvxfzz4i7szv5lljdoxbi72u
impoppy.bandcamp.com/album/3-36-music-to-sleep-to
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not that good of a track desu

its so meta that its annoying

this song isn't very good. Bubblebath was nice because the videos existed to promote the music. Here the music is just references to her videos.

Im really attracted to her but I dont particularly like the idea of having sex with her.
Im so confused.

Is Poppy a man

>Im really attracted to her but I dont particularly like the idea of having sex with her.
why? I'd fuck Poppy for sure

Fuck off Poppy

No one cares, Titanic. Go back to hitting the bottle and regretting breaking up with Mars.

I like Titanic and Poppy, but this song seemed like it wanted to be 'Pop It' by Anamanaguchi, and it didn't quite make it.

A perfect pop song has never been ma-

Poppy is played by a 22-ish year old girl named Moriah Pereira

>no link

lol not gonna listen. this board is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vUxVwb_G8

haha that beats tight.

better than her generic shit she was doing before. if u put some trap drums on that itd be fire

>girl

I recently discovered Poppy (from MatPat's vid on her) and love the music, but wtf's with no actual albums? Just a single every 6 months or so. I wind up listening to the song for a couple days then there's nothing else except, what, 7 songs, maybe?

Pop EP: play.google.com/store/music/album/That_Poppy_Bubblebath?id=Bt7yvxfzz4i7szv5lljdoxbi72u

Ambient Album: impoppy.bandcamp.com/album/3-36-music-to-sleep-to

Hopefully both Adored and I'm Poppy are part of an upcoming album

>I recently discovered Poppy (from MatPat's vid on her)
>love the music

That guy is genuinely one of the most painfully unfunny and uncomfortable Youtubers I've seen. He's worse than Leafy.

And her music is worse than trash.

She's looking old now

meh

yeah not very attractive anymore tBh

Literally sounds like a KKB song.

Their culurally appropriating jpop and neet waifu culture

Does anyone have a link to all the mars argo stuff?

her kinda smart persona > her mediocre meta videos > her boring music > her dreadful "ambient" shite

the ambient is the best she's done
also
>implying its not 90% titanic

Poppy is one of those artists you become obsessed with upon first hearing about her, then suddenly want nothing to do with after you get tired of her.