Army Dog is the best dog movie I've ever watched

Army Dog is the best dog movie I've ever watched.

What's your favourite dog movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wE3oDEOwzFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not trying to be edgy, but probably this.
Beautiful looking, nice and comfy with soft voices throughout. Gut punch of an ending.

FLuke...I cried like a little bitch during the last 20 minutes...dem feels mane ;___;

youtube.com/watch?v=wE3oDEOwzFA

Anything with Lena Dunham

Old Yeller.
Best part was when they killed that fucking mutt.
They should do that to every one of those annoying pests.

Cats are the true patrician pets

Hahah this is epic.

The cyberpunk sequel to Army Dog.

Army Dog is true dogkino.

It's on Amazon prime if you want to watch it. That's where I found it. Also that YouTube channel is filled with trailers for so many hilariously bad looking movies on it.

>Finally finds peace with death and dies at the end, knowing he is free
>Resurrected as a mechanical abomination

What the fuck man

Too dark. I couldn't finish it.

>inb4 someone calls me a pussy

>that new unironic movie coming out where Kevin Spacey turns into a cat

>that moment when Spot loses his hind legs to the IED and Shadow is forced to leave him behind

That fucking ruined me

The dystopian ideas that were raised in this film about a potentially horrifying nightmare future will haunt me forever.

Cat 'people' are some of the most condescending fuckwits around.

>Oh, my cats not a SLAVE like a dog!
>Oh, my cat doesn't NEED my affection like a dog, she's independent!
>Oh, but my cat's different, she loves me!
Meanwhile dog people just wanna buddy to chill with.

A cat's only as good as an average dog. They're just kinda in the house. Nice to touch, but 'eh'.
I'd rather not bother a cat.

>You're not dead yet Army Dog... Or should I call you... Robo-Dog... We're sending you on a black ops mission to Neo-'Nam to finish what we started, the nature of the mission means you're officially not there, you're not even officially alive, you can commit all the atrocities you want, revenge for what they did to you and your friends
I believe this scene was the catalyst for Robo-Dog's existential crisis, how he would try to justify the acts he'd commit by telling himself he wasn't even a living being anymore, just a soulless killing machine. Ironic really, that's what he ended up becoming in life, before death.

leddit is in full force today

>The cold gaze in his eyes when he called the white phosphorus strike on the civilians sheltering enemy combatants

That's when you knew he could never go back. Everything you knew and loved about Army dog was gone. He's dead now, from then on it was only Robo dog.

Very powerful scene

Was the 32 min black and white napalm fire montage really necessary?

Best dog movie.

Fight me nigger if you think different

>That scene where he tries to play fetch like he used to, but gets flashbacks to his friend catching a grenade in his mouth to save him.

Left me in cold sweats. You could really see the horror in his eyes.

>My mind is numb from years of deployment. A single year seems to last seven. They say the world is full of beautiful colors. It all looks black and white to me. A question swirls around my brain - somebody stateside asked me, years ago. "Who's a good boy?" I've learned that there are none. We don't all go to heaven.
Powerful

>The scene where Army Dog had to rape that mother and daughter to gain the trust of the insurgents and not blow his cover trying to infiltrate their organization.

The most brutal thing I've ever seen. No one can ever know what he had to do to save his country, nor would they thank him if they ever did.