Anybody else voting for trump just to see what happens?

Anybody else voting for trump just to see what happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/10/08/chapo-guzmans-rumored-100m-bounty-on-donald-trump-is-reason-for-concern/
vid.me/e/nClF
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/262113-poll-romney-leaps-ahead-of-obama-in-the-swing-states
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol u dumb cuntr i voteing bush

What would happen is Trump would be assassinated. Mark my words. But he's not going to win though.

Yeah I did...probably 60% of US will too....gonna be a landslide,

>you heard it here first

Yeah but that's what Sup Forums said before/right after Obama won so....

I will vote Trump just to NOT see what happens if Hillary is elected.

Trump has my vote.

Everyone talked about Obama getting assassinated because he's black....never happened

Mitt Romney was ahead in the polls against Obama...guess who won?

But Obama didn't have a cartel leader put a hit out on him, Trump did.

latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/10/08/chapo-guzmans-rumored-100m-bounty-on-donald-trump-is-reason-for-concern/

Voting fro trump just because

Also this, dont let this get banned
vid.me/e/nClF

Wrong pic

All you faggots don't give a fuck about the constitution. A vote for Trump is a vote to slip deeper into authoritarianism. Clinton too.

What really should be important in this election is hot hot Ivanka is

Hi JIDF

>Fox News
>Rumour

You're dumb. Trump spoke about it moron.

If you didn't know, El Chapo was offended by what Trump tweeted about him. El Chapo posted some of his own tweets. Criminals are the most butthurt people ever, they guard their reputation and are really sensitive about insults because it makes them look like pussies if they let it slid. Street cred is all about reputation.

Not voting trump?
Unsure who to vote?
Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

MAGA. DRAIN THE SWAMP. LOCK HER UP. BUILD THAT WALL.

LANDSLIDE INCOMING.

You're not old enough to vote and very few of the others on here are, either.

Trump is racist so no

he's definitely the LULZ 2016 candidate

If I was American I would be voting Trump. What the world needs is a strong American leader, like George Dubya.

this

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/262113-poll-romney-leaps-ahead-of-obama-in-the-swing-states

Obama only beat Romney by 4 million votes to. He had 64M and Romney had 60M. But the Bernie or Bust crowd might ruin it for Hillary.

If you assume she starts out with Obamas 64M and then subtract the 6 million Bernie voters, that leaves her at only 58M. Shes having a lot harder time than the media is willing to admit

50% of bernie suporters are sticking with clinton... imagine how spineless you'd have to be

Yes

Although i would vote literally anyone that was not hillary

Beautiful video.
I love how politically incorrect he is. It's so refreshing to see someone say it the way it really is. I'm voting for him anyway. My family are 70/30 in favor of Trump.
How so? He speaks the truth about the state of the US and the west. Controlled by globalist special interests and elitists no different from criminals on the street. They know this and are using every dirty propaganda tactic they can to try and stop him. They even held meetings between Twitter,Google and Facebook to curb him. The Nation state remains the foundation for happiness and security of a people.

God Bless Donald J Trump and his imminent victory over the pant suited zombie.

Bernie is independent in California he's going to split the vote. The youth vote prefer him to Clinton and want to punish her. California may be the real surprise next week.

We already know what would happen with Trump. His policies are all throwbacks to shit that failed in the past. With Clinton, at least we have a chance of moving forward, or more likely, staying put. Voting Trump to purposely go backward is just fucking retarded.

Wrong. For the first time in 60 some odd years Donald Trump has been selected as both the Republican and Independent candidate in California.

I can assure you... it will be good. The best.

basically just to see the shitstorm

i couldnt care any less though

i voted for him not too long ago and i totally don't care about the country i live in the only thing i care about is MY paycheck and MY job.

I'm writing in Jeb Bush. With just two words he destroyed all notion of a Bush Dynasty.

>please clap

its a toss up between no political experience and trusting some incompetent women with the countries classified information.

basically a shitfest like every year but trump because angry mexicans and blacks could be good for business

I dont understand why US want to choose between a manipulative snake psychotic killer and a sincere douchebag with carisma who hates the rest of the countries but knows how to negotiate with them.

thir world war vs "you stil have were to live"

Trump showed me that I've not become as much as nihilist as I thought I was. I really think if he is elected he will do more damage than Bush did and that is saying a lot. I don't like Obama but I also don't want to see the good things he's done undone and fuck lowering taxes on the rich, so fuck trump and fuck anybody dumb enough to vore for him.

Please, do it. Please America. Curious as fuck aswell but I'm not us citizen...

how do you justify giving the right to handle sensitive information clinton when she, not long ago, proved incapable of doing so?

this is the only thing that stopped me from voting for her.

Becaise the USA is run on fear and "savior" propaganda.

People eat that shit up and instead of voting with reasoning and logic end up voting out of pure emotion

I'll take the unknown evil(Trump says mean stuff sometimes) over the known evil of Hillary Clinton (Multiple criminal acts, never punished due to corruption).

I'm 23 bro

>going on Sup Forums
>caring about racism

Pick 1

As a transnigger, this triggers me.

Tennessee here. Already voted for Trump.

I dont like him, he is a turd. But I do hate hillary. The idea of her only chance at the whitehouse being snaked by the Donald gets me so rock hard. Fuck that cunt.

>Implying the poplar vote counts

Trump doesn't give a fuck about you rednecks. lol

>tree shaming in 2016
Poplars are people too

Polls are biased right all the time. They completely oversample people who own landlines, i.e. old people who are paranoid of new technology. We even see this shit in Seattle where the righter-lefty is polling higher only to see the lefter-lefty pull ahead at the last moment.

Black Walnut Lives Matter

Trump will lose so hard, can't wait. Fuck shillary but we need her right now to keep the tycoon bafoon of the century from being the leader of our country. I never thought I would say it, but I'm actually rooting for the cunt.

It's funny how the republicans always sink to the dirtiest tricks imaginable and are still going to lose. They're the epitome of corrupt.

get ready for alt right tears

You're fuckin retarded if you think Trump is going to win Cali

And the democrats aren't? Lol grow up libtard

Yeah too many offended spics

No thanks.
I'm in the army. Once every four years I get to pick my boss. Not liking what I see.

US INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS FEED WIKILEAKS IN A SILENT COUP

>democrats literally cheated in debates
>hillary colluded with DNC chair to treat bernie
>hillary is corrupt as fuck and has been investigated by the FBI twice....

Nah I think both parties use dirty tricks

What horse shit.

Random old guy talking

No sources

Kill yourself my man

That is seriously the dumbest shit ever. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Retards will retard.

Clinton is up 23 points in California. Are you seriously this fucking stupid.

>Can't read the guys name.

Moron.

first time I'm ever voting... and it's for lulz

Trump bb

we know what's going to happen, he's going to lose spectacularly. the emails are pointless and even comey's sabotage backfired on him.

who gives a shit, CA isnt a swing state you retard

i heard rumors that he aims not to win(i at fisrt thought he was there to gain support from the right then fuck up in the end to let Hillary win as "they" want to(trump is dropping the ball on some things, he could have gone for the jugular so many times.).
With the publicity he could make more money.
I say vote for that fucker and force him to be pres

Americans do us a favor and vote for Trump. I am so fucking curious to see if he really has balls of steel to build that wall and start a hate war against muslims. Would be toppest of keks the next 4 years.

>didn't even read the conversation, just the last reply

simple, that means uprising and total anarchy as i dont like to be controlled, but when you start forcing me like that im gone fuck this fake artificial construct that we call society up.

The man served as a high level administrator in the state department for decades.

He's got an intelligence rap sheet that also spans decades.

He speaks 5 languages.

He has multiple PhD's from multiple well respected institutions.

>muh revolution

all these little white trash "revolutions" will be put down in record time. i hope for waco style chaos but it'll probably go much easier than that.

I just wanna see the lulz when all the border wall labor is outsourced and no jobs return to "real America"

For the most part this is true.

>i hope for waco style chaos

What they did at Waco was retarded, even they know it. There are countless interviews with the guys who were there and even they say it was a huge mistake.

i don't care. i just want to see these shitheads exploded the fuck up. end these revolutions once and for all

No, I'm an adult.

/thread

Underrated post is underrated

Trump is a joker card, made by Hillary

yes so i can see the entire stupid government and economy collapse as you realize everybody lives for green paper and materialistic goods

fuck this assholes selfish society they need to wake up

you're losing the culture war if you like it or not, your pet minorities are even more conservative than the whites you hate. It's just a matter of time for you to breed out enough whites.

Just mailed in my ballot for Clinton :)

Battleground state here, 50/50 chance for both

I'm really excited to see trump's retards riot, many will end up dead or in prison.

0/10 troll

Actually I'm gonna vote Clinton just to see what happens. Trump is too predictable.

it's going to be so fun to watch

luckily i'm in a place where the small number of trump 'tards have to hide their support so it wont bother me.

Obama wasn't a fucking moron. He had future Trump supporters after him because he was black. Trump has people of all sorts who want him silenced because his terrible ideas could seriously hurt this country. Also underage b&

Did you mean 0 criminal acts? Because that's the only way you'd be correct.

Is that why it took the supreme court to make gay marriage legal in california?

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't, idiot.

>throwing around SJW buzzwords at random

>revolutions
The people at Waco were just stockpiling guns for the end of the world, they weren't planning some US takeover you dumb faggot.

>i don't care. i just want to see these shitheads exploded the fuck up

Your IQ is showing.

here too - I've never seen a trump sticker or trump lawn sign

trump supporters know to stay cucked and quiet here (they'd be torn apart if they were found out).

i know, i know. i just want to see the same result from a bunch of trailer parks across the south.

You are just mad we are going to keep the REPUBLIC and not turn into some faggot country.

Jokes on you.

loser