Feels thread

Feels thread.

I dont know anymore.
I dont know how to fucking motivate mysef to do shit,i just cant.
The worst tging is that I have all the tools to get myself up,but regardless of that I think I will just fall down in a pit of shame and regret.

Fox feel

Same. OP.

Every day I go through my facebook memories and delete all my cringe posting from years past.

Every Halloween for the last 7 years I made posts either asking to be invited to a halloween party, or announcing I had no halloween plans

Who else knows this feel?

Im too deleting my cringe post. And nobody invites you?

Me. It hurts even more because fucking Timehop insists on reminding me how much on an autist I was almost every day.

No, never was invited over Facebook, but my roommate invited me to a party once
I got drunk and made nazi jokes and got beat up and part of my costume stolen

Kek.

That moment you realise Sup Forums has ruined your life and how you see the world...

Pic related.

Are you me?

If you back a couple of years you realize everything is cringe. I don't even bother looking at my old stuff anymore

I used to post Sup Forums memes and shitty movie quotes

Are you still shocked you don't get invited to parties?

hot damn I don't remember making this post at all.. seems like a common problem

Lost sense of life, dont know what to do, im lost and want to find solution so hard that im not even sleeping

> long story short :
> 2 weeks ago
> never felt anything for a girl
> be me on a regular party
> see this perfect girl
> finally get to kiss her, we make out.
> see her again on halloween. kiss and cuddle the whole night
> i guess we booth want more but i am to afraid to ask her out
> having this strange kind of sadness because i dont know what will be worse. getting rejected or asking myself "what could have been?" the whole life

Fucking do it faggot and do it like you really want it

ask her out you piece of crap, you already kissed her so she obviously likes you

Being sad, lonely and tired sucks

I'm 25 now, i don't really give a fuck

>The closest thing I have to a friend is a girl from another country and I will probably never even have the chance to meet her in person

Dude asking what could have been is way worse than rejection. I'm sure on some level you know this, but you're letting fear get the best of you.

I miss her.

She loved Hallowween, watching scary movies under the blanket.
Well yeah she probably did that this year too..

What do you mean m8 ?

You're not alone, my friend. I don't know why shit is the way it is. It wasn't always like that

any screencaps? I'm really in a mood for a feels thread

I have a few but they are kind of recent as I am on my phone