Anyone of you amerifags actually seen a clown at night? Or do you think its all just a creepy stunt?

Anyone of you amerifags actually seen a clown at night? Or do you think its all just a creepy stunt?
How come this never happens in europe

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/boy-arrested-after-stabbing-teen-in-clown-mask-in-germany.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for your knowledge, it happened several times in denmark.

It's happening in Europe, fucking retard

kill niggers

In Germany too

KILL NIGGERS

Only time it made headlines like in the US was in 2013 when a real psychopath terrorized a town in England

going to berlin in a few days, where is this happening exactly?

Niggers are subhuman filth that should be eradicated from this planet. AIDS was the best thing that ever happened next to crack cocaine and the slave trade.

>"I want a big black cock in my cumskin ass"

clowns get raped by muslims in europe

Amerifag reporting in. Never saw one, the closest our state had was a couple of little faggot kids making clown Facebook profiles and making death/school shooting threats. I think it was just a few actual clowns, and everyone who said they saw one once the craze started was just shilling to make it seem bigger than it was.

When you're cucked so hard that you read something and think the exact opposite of what the words say.

Its a pr stunt for IT which comes out next year

Or I'm part of the true superior black master race.

America here. Have literally never seen any fags standing around as clowns. And if I did I probably wouldn't give 2 shits, if they do anything I'll just shoot em.

No you're 100% white now stfu Greg and get back over to your cuck threads in Sup Forums

>being this delusional

How did you faggots go from clowns to black people? Jesus Christ, the "make Sup Forums great again" fags ought to be bitching about you retards, take this autism to Sup Forums

> be me
> new gf since 2 weeks
> she wants to wait until we have sex
> ballsarebursting.jpg
> walk home together from party at 1am
> need to pee, go behind some bushes
> mfw I was hiding that clown costume at that place since 1 week ago
> put on clowns costume
> rape her
> run away
> change clothes
> walk home with her into the sunset

nigger detected. please die of aids

A friend and I went clown hunting for shits and giggles yesterday, and found nothing. It was bullshit, man.

> Master race
> Nigger
> Pick one

North Texas fag here. At my school last friday on the 28th, there were about 6 or 7 of them standing in the middle of an empty parking lot talking with each other. (i just came from a night class)
I didnt really think anything of it. Although they were the "scary" looking clowns, like different variations of IT. just a bunch of retards trying to be trendy. I kinda wish one of them would have approached me, because i keep a gun in my car. I would have loved to scare the shit out of them.

did you guys here in the news about some faggot filipino guy that caught wind of this trend 2 weeks ago during a visit to the usa, came back home, tried to run around as a clown there and got shot the fuck up/killed?

it was amazing and no i'm not making this up.

I would like to believe that, but the thought of a psychopath actually doing this on his own free will is pretty fucked up, like the surveillance video showing this guy

There are many, many things that we do in the US that would get you killed elsewhere.

I didn't pick the superior black master race, the superior black master race chose me when my black dad nutted inside my white mom.

true.

i just found it hilarious; see a clown, kill the fucker.

no u

>Cumskin
>Trying this fucking hard

You're a shit skin, nigger. Nigger males are looked down on by literally everybody except for a select few that we allow to be put in the spotlight and parade them around like trained monkeys to sell you niggers dumb shit.

Nigger women are disgusting as fuck, pussies look like burnt toast and dog shit and your little HIV having crack addicted babies should be smashed against rocks.

"BUT- BUT IM THE MASTER RACE!!"

The fact that you're a nigger and you're on here implies you're not only on the lowest rung of humanity as is, what with being an ape and all, but you're also a beta male nerd nigger and couldn't even gangbang or sell drugs right like your monkey dad who abandoned your nappy headed prostitute mother.

Ive heard of it happening in europe

As a side note some guy in my town did this and got the living shit beat out of him to the point where he was hospitalized by some niggers

yea that sounds like typical edgy fags, i imagine if someone was actually serious about killing someone they wouldn't do it in a group

>tl;dr you cumskin
Write me another essay of how assblasted you are you melanin-less nigger.

>watching whites and blacks yell at each other

feels good man, being asian.
>sensiblechuckle.bmp

Which means your mother is a white trash fat slut and you're an abomination. The only reason why mixed babies should ever exist is if a master feels like raping one of his slaves.

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/boy-arrested-after-stabbing-teen-in-clown-mask-in-germany.html

Well the world would be better off withoyt both niggers and clowns

Are ya mad ya melanin-less nigger.

THIS

Same[cumskin]fag

Here in germany a 14 yo stabbed a 16 yo clown the funny thing about it is that was his friend

just laughing men playing in on a fad

You do the same shit with Japanese people if you're Korean, or vice versa. Or if you're Chinese you argue with Tawain/Japanese/Korean or vice versa or any combination like this.

The difference is you chink piss-skins all look the same.

>tfw born chinese, schooled in korea, work in japan, and like them all in general
nah not really. westerners have a real knack for being hurt in the posterior for some reason. you guys are a joke to the world for a reason, you know.

>you all look the same hurr

nice taunt. any chance you know some chicken crossing the road jokes, too?

Yeah, why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from the filthy nigger that was trying to eat it.

>trying this hard
neat-o.

The racism on Sup Forums now isn't ironic so it never is funny. It comes out with you looking like an angry insecure beta.

Shitposting racism isn't going to stop well endowed black men from continuing to cum balls deep inside of blonde women.

fucking a blonde woman, lol
>not even once
asian is where it's at. even weeaboo faggots know this much.

It never was ironic you moron. Look at the rules. The pool's always closed. I've been on here since early '07 and there have ALWAYS been nigger hate threads. There's a reason for that.

You're a newfag and you exposed yourself as a newfag with this post.

At least he's not a nigger.

But you're a cumskin melanin-less nigger and you'll never do anything in life except post a decade old ironic racist memes old Sup Forums created 10 years ago and pretend like you're an oldfag when you are obviously as new as they come.

It's happening everywhere.

It's the Illuminati telling us that we will soon have a one-world government.

>when you're proud to have a shrimpdick

Never seen one, All I know is if one wants to duck around he better have a gun, anything less and he's getting stabbed and shitkicked

I go to msu and there have been clowns on campus.

Pay no mind to them. They're just Donald Trump supporters.