Just a reminder that in 19 short days, this whale is going to seriously attempt to complete an Ironman

Just a reminder that in 19 short days, this whale is going to seriously attempt to complete an Ironman.

Other urls found in this thread:

ironfatblog.wordpress.com/blog/
truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/road-to-tempe-2015-fake-selfie-sunday-returns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bullshit. Ironfat there is going to find an excuse not to do it. Mark my words.

>seriously attempt

She won't even finish the first stage and will have an elaborate reason for why.

there's no way she'll fit into Tony's suit.

>take back the beach

kek

Hey that's 1 more serious attempt than most of us have given. Respect to her, it's probably hard enough just moving around

What was her excuse last year when she failed to complete the first part of the half? The water was too choppy or some shit? Kek.

Again, this cow is incapable of a serious attempt.

I wish her the best of luck.

can't wait to see what it's excuse is this time

*Ironfat

good for him!

I hear you, man.she's gonna wuss out on it again, I'd put money on it.

Probably, doesn't mean she won't try

the swim will be easy for her.
the bike is pretty much a cake walk as long as you eat & hydrate without getting hyponatremic. if there's a big climb, then that may change things but normally that also means there will be a big descent as its usually point to point.
the hard part for her should be in the run, but all those people end up just walking for most of it.

if she does it, no biggie.

now if you want to talk wtf, this guy finished kona with no arms. how the fuck do you swim without any arms?

She managed to DNF on the swim when she tried a half ironfat last year, so I predict she makes up some bullshit again this year.

damn that's pretty sad. usually fat people have no problems on the swim. its the other two parts that they fuck up.

>how the fuck do you swim without any arms?
Backstroke would be my guess, easiest way to stay buoyant since arms are pretty much optional for that as is

Wait, so she has a year to prepare for this and she still looks like a sack of chewed bubblegum? Jesus fuck?

What's her angle? Is she some sort of retarded sjw-healthy at all weight hamplanet?

Yes. She's a "fierce fatty" who is so delusional that she thinks she can complete an Ironman at ~350 pounds because weight has no correlation to health. Her "training" up till this point has included a 5K fun run that she walked and completing a half marathon in 13 fucking hours last year.

ironfatblog.wordpress.com/blog/

Don't forget those pictures of her on a run that were literally something like 90 degrees separated with some water splashed on her face

ooooh, she's just selling her wares. she's not going to ever finish, that's not her goal -- her goal is to sell inspiration. if she did it too easily then other fat people would be like, "oh shit, i can't do that" but if she fails miserably, then other fat people will be content that they probably couldn't do it either.

Holy fuckshit. I'm fucking raging right now.

I'm (still)a fat fuck. Last year I had about 6 months to train for an upcoming 100mile bike ride. I read up on endurance training, diet, etc. I ended up losing about 40 pounds eventhough I wasn't specifically training to lose weight.

That means this fucker could've easily use this opportunity to lose weight and be healthier, but she choose NOT to just to prove a retarded point.

Fuck. FUUUUUUCKKK

For your reading pleasure
truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/road-to-tempe-2015-fake-selfie-sunday-returns/