Why are white people so racist?

Why are white people so racist?

Why are people of color so tiring.

I remember when people of color used to be inspiring and strong. Now all they do is whine like women. Incessant nagging will never be cool, sexy, or admirable. Race of babies, desu.

kill yourself wow

He's just mad because she didn't want to collab

>whites
>people

U first you tiring cunt

Do us all a favor

You're boring

ugh omg not all whites are like that!!! i promise!!!! i consider myself an ally and have the word "black lives matter" in my twitter bio!!! pls like me

Because someday, it might save the world.

H-he's not white, user...

>spaniards
>white
uh

>Carlos Santana
>White

Are you the type of racist that thinks that thinks Bolivians are white?

>everyone's white but me
>everyone's racist but me
Exhausting

Daily reminder people of color is a racist term.

Daily reminder no one cares anymore

The Overton window has shifted

Why Americans are so obsessed with race ?

Because the media wants us to be. Also Hollywood.

It's all they ever talk about.

the jews*

Because jews.

It's really just that blacks are obsessed with blackness and so are white shitlibs.

Tons of Americans, and more each day, dgaf about race and are tired of constant black whining and shitlib race-baiting

Because racism divides the working class. It's what porky wants.

>why are [race] people so [adjective]

That's it

No rebuttal?

No counterargument?

Just saying kys?

You really are boring

kys twice

Now you're talkin!

>telling you what to think before you've even read the article
online news was a mistake

I would like to apologize for my race guys

I could argue that where actually the least rascist

>basic bitch reply
Do you need a handbook or something to get you started?

>I go online to say the same things everyone says. It literally wouldn't matter if I didn't even exist. You can find me everywhere.

>With all respect to our sister Beyonce, Beyonce is very beautiful to look at and it’s more like modelling kind of music – music to model a dress – she’s not a singer, singer, with all respect to her.
That's actually a very good way of putting it. Though I think that could be extended to a lot of pop singers.

Beyonce fans are the fucking worst

Basically all of pop music is about looks. There are no ugly successful pop stars, with the strict exception of Adele. But she is only famous because she's fat.

This spainard are mixed with moors and shit versions of Greeks that's why many of them look Arab!!

I thought of it more as pop stars are just another way to market things to the mainstream.

hes native american

Why are you so racist?

There was some comedian who made a joke about this. I forget who, but it was along the lines of "isn't it an amazing coincidence that all of our music comes from such beautiful people? I guess beautiful people just make the best music. Funny coincidence, that."

Fuck identity politics

bill hicks iirc