Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ICE_Gang/status/831358473615048706
vlive.tv/video/22864?channelCode=EDBF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crayon pop

gaypop

Koreaboos and Weeaboos are fucking disgusting,

I hope you all die you pieces of shit,

how can you support an entire group just because you a few plastic un talented whores.

If you're rooting for Korea because of kpop you should seriously just kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit,

all these fake kshits will never notice a fat virgin like you anyway so why bother,

instead of posting pictures of plastic on an anime image board you can go out and exercise and lead a healthier life but NOOOO you'd rather post pictures of your "waifus" or "qts" even though they all look and sound the same.

Face it faggot, you're miserable.

Every night you go to sleep hugging your pillow and pretending it's your precious plastic waifu, while she's living luxurious life and doesn't even know you exist.

No matter how much you wish for your waifu to come to you it'll never fan,

and you will the rest of your days pretending to be with your waifu and completely ignoring other women including your mother.

And when you hit 50 you'll regret the day you watched kpop for first time.

And will a lonely, miserable life.

Not even you waifu would know you died.

And she would go on living.

Also there are a lot of korean girls in my school and they're ugly af, and they smell.

yeri

laypop

word
good thing i have an husbando instead

was she always this ugly

word

eww

>still goes to school
isnt it past your bedtime kid

>reposting failed pasta
lol

nice

>missing the point

it's time to post Suga

bacon

>and they smell.
is this true?
i've always thought asians had smell-less sweat

is this eunseo

wtf

>seulgi didnt know other countries celebrated valentines day
that's our sluggy

Best group of 2017

that's not wjsn

almost all koreans do

word

nugu?

>tfw no suga bf to give you flowers

twitter.com/ICE_Gang/status/831358473615048706

yaasss

that fucking skin hnnng

every one of his selfies is a work of art

lots of gaypops around today

isnt she getting tons of hate for these

homosexualpop

fantastic op

vlive.tv/video/22864?channelCode=EDBF

>I'll be your girlfriend
liar

>Same day, different photos.
>One side is being criticized.
>Those of you who choose to assess other's faces/visuals on SNS based on beauty standards (personal)
>I am perfectly happy with the face I have.

>No matter how much you wish for your waifu to come to you it'll never fan

what did he mean by this?

1. [+1,645, -576] Not really refreshing, sounds more like she wrote it in a fit of rage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,164, -427] The shock of her bare face being called ugly must've been big on her

3. [+1,151, -400] As a celebrity, she should learn to be more easygoing and to laugh at herself ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+132, -43] She's just mad because she wanted to be called "bare faced goddess" but all she got was criticism. She's one of those types that put up selcas to hear a specific compliment and get mad at you when you don't give her what she wants.

5. [+132, -55] But you're a celebrity, your entire job is to be judged based on your looks...

6. [+105, -26] She should quit SNS and her career as a public figure if she doesn't want to hear it. Her job is completely reliant on dealing with this... There will always be people who like your bare face and those who don't, you can't call them out just because you didn't hear exactly what you wanted to hear. The better thing to do that would've gotten her a lot more support would be to write a caption like "Sorry about my bare face..." and people would've sympathized with her. She's young so I get that she can't control her emotions better but she really needs to learn that she can't take her emotions out on the public and try to act like she's better than them. Even the president has no control over the public and public sentiment. Who does she think she is that she can call any of us out just because her bare face got some hate? She'll end up with more antis in return.

7. [+96, -24] She needs to be able to handle that much as a celebrity, especially considering all the money she makes in return

8. [+73, -15] She looks like Gong Minzy without make up

9. [+70, -14] Nothing about what she said makes her look cool at all

"This is the same picture from another day, but one picture is getting criticized. To all the people who judge the faces of others on SNS according to your own standards, just know that I'm perfectly happy with this face."

1. [+1,645, -576] Not really refreshing, sounds more like she wrote it in a fit of rage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,164, -427] The shock of her bare face being called ugly must've been big on her

3. [+1,151, -400] As a celebrity, she should learn to be more easygoing and to laugh at herself ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+132, -43] She's just mad because she wanted to be called "bare faced goddess" but all she got was criticism. She's one of those types that put up selcas to hear a specific compliment and get mad at you when you don't give her what she wants.

5. [+132, -55] But you're a celebrity, your entire job is to be judged based on your looks...

6. [+105, -26] She should quit SNS and her career as a public figure if she doesn't want to hear it. Her job is completely reliant on dealing with this... There will always be people who like your bare face and those who don't, you can't call them out just because you didn't hear exactly what you wanted to hear. The better thing to do that would've gotten her a lot more support would be to write a caption like "Sorry about my bare face..." and people would've sympathized with her. She's young so I get that she can't control her emotions better but she really needs to learn that she can't take her emotions out on the public and try to act like she's better than them. Even the president has no control over the public and public sentiment. Who does she think she is that she can call any of us out just because her bare face got some hate? She'll end up with more antis in return.

7. [+96, -24] She needs to be able to handle that much as a celebrity, especially considering all the money she makes in return

8. [+73, -15] She looks like Gong Minzy without make up

but are these the bareface pics?
cos wtf knetz are really fucking delusional if they think this is ugly for bareface

healthy male bonding pop

since it's momo shouldn't it be boyfriend?

lmao

i wonder what exo is doing right now......

is TEUWAISEU

wjsn was 2016

well for one they aren't bareface, just little eye makeup, and second she looks nothing like kyungri in the first pic

I love Yuna.

wrong, they are overtaking twice this year.

hopefully bullying chanyeol

such an unfortunate face

this is kyungri's bare face

how's that new melody day

i'm pretty sure jeongyeon said unnie in hers

oh dear god *vomits*

pretty good, solid 8

buying the ring right now

Ur life is unfortunate you fucking pathetic waste of oxygen

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

>Every night you go to sleep hugging your pillow and pretending it's your precious plastic waifu
this is going too far

they are always in the evenings
weekends are much worse

>she looks nothing like kyungri in the first pic
she looks like kyungri with minimal eye makeup and slightly washed out lighting

[+1]

at least post a pic with a neutral expression for fair comparison

dungchee

namyu sojin did some periscopes
i was teaching, fuck

based >our rapist

source

wtf youre right
same with mina saying manager
wierd af

Did someone say Mina?

what other small idols can he find
luda and chaeyoung are obvious targets

irene

lets play guess that qt

>is super cute
>rap goddess
>easily startled
>leader
>likes touching members butts
>shy

seugli

irene

irene is already terrified of dogs

jimmy

>sound webms not allowed

LE

post them to wsg and then link them here

byullie

i'd f*ck her

I knew i could count on this death squad.
Come to my secret laboratory at 6821 mainstreet downtown, and we'll begin

RETARD

kpop has been shit

when does ioi comeback

that boy michael jackson bad

valentine's day is about both friendship and love

back to your cage, tiger

so why wasnt it fucking jihyo saying unnie
ofc they make the 'girl crush' say unnie