Which Batman movie(s) should I watch with this?

Which Batman movie(s) should I watch with this?

batfleck

Totally it's most akin to BvS

Make of that what you will

Batman Returns is the only one that's actual kino so go with that

That's what I wanted to know, too bad it's not out on home release yet

Will do

I'm watching this show right now.

What are your thoughts about the tv show Gotham?

Is this how they made Solomon Grundy?

Honestly, I agree with this.
Burton made every scene in this movie overflow with aesthetic.

First half is good, second half is campy and shit.

Cherrypickable for moments of solid gold, but on the whole its probably a C- of a show. Here and there it really shines though. Its bad enough for me to call it a guilty pleasure

It's shockingly awful and I say that as probably the biggest autistic man child for all things Batman related.

how the fuck do you watch a movie with a series

You didnt like Azrael or even based Bullock?

what's awful about it?

I managed to make it up to the episode before where they teased Joker, does it get any better than that? It honestly sounded like a cool concept but too much cliche cop drama we've already seen and Fish ruined fucking everything, absolutely horrible actress. Worth attempting to watch it again if I like Batman?

Yeah. I'll admit the show does tease a lot.

I'm really pissed Oswald didn't take his dad's monocle.

I didn't watch this show for the longest time because I thought Detective Gordan was a young Bruce Wayne and it was going to be Smallville but with Batman. Young Bruce Wayne solving crimes and fighting people before he became Batman.

>Young Bruce Wayne solving crimes and fighting people before he became Batman.

don't worry that happens, he gets his sht slapped most of the time though.

Solid entertainment
It gets better in season 2 when they changed their writing styles to be more camp and comic book-y, as opposed to season 1's dry and uninspired type of writing. And Jada pinkett smith leaves the show as a regular after season 1

ugly fucking kikelet

Fuck off pleb the final confrontation with catwoman shreck and batman was a great batmany exchange

No it wasn't, Batman in that movie is retardedly incompetent and stupid and fucks up constantly.

Also an army of penguins? Are you fucking kidding me? First half was dope but it fell into pure camp in the second half.

Batman v Superman is the best Batman film, without a doubt. Batman Begins is second.

Who controls everything in Gotham?

Theres more visual storytelling in this scene than in the entire Nolan trilogy

Also
>dat goat elfman score

Prime Burton was so good

Dr. Strange would have made a great pimp tbqh famama.

Barbera=my wife.

Who is best character for this show?

Penguin

Bruce

>no fat nat posts
fuck this shit.

:3

Best part of season two, shame they had to fuck it up by bring back Fish

Yeah, I didn't see S1 but I get why people don't like her, shit acting, tryhard wannabe gangster etc

so they're taking notes from ISIS now?

Sure.