Ratking Thread

I've been seeing stuff that suggests Ratking is falling apart.
SportingLife's solo career is starting to make moves and Wiki has been flying solo for a little bit but I thought Ratking was just on the back burner for a bit.

Anyone know what Hak has been up to or more context for what's happening?

Also discuss Ratking's merits as a group, be they Wiki and Hak's unique flows and lyricism or SportingLife's masterful production.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmgSzbdL1So
youtube.com/watch?v=mEuHFBZx7U4
youtube.com/watch?v=E7IdeEJW08Q
soundcloud.com/user-547845579/sets/june-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off you dumb nigger

lmao ratking has been dead

Wiki is an egomaniac Xanhead that no one has cared about since 2014.

ratking was great

I like their self-titled album a lot, it's got a really cool druggy sound going on. Pretty crazy how ratking has opened for both Death Grips and Animal Collective too, those are some wild connections to have.

lol I saw them open for Anco and they got booed off stage
Wiki was mad fucked and threw his mic at the crowd and left after 3 songs

He's the type of cat to smack the mic against you're head when he lose his hype.

when I saw them open for AC the crowd had zero energy, didn't clap at the end of songs, no appreciation whatsoever. it was awkward as fuck for the crowd and the ratking, it was so strange. their percussionist was sweet though I shouted some kind words to him after their set.

fuck I've been wondering what's up with them for like a year now. I think that both wiki and sport need hak. He adds finesse and is more mellow than the aggressive rest of the band.

So it goes is one of my favorite albums ever. It is truly unique

ratking is already dead. hak left and sporting life doesnt work with wiki anymore.
they dont have an s/t
typical anco fans. almost as bad as swans fans

>clap
jess\us christ Americans are embarrassing

>they dont have an s/t
I'm retarded, I meant So It Goes
That's their definitive release in my head so for some reason I thought it was s/t

should we all jack off when the song is over? bitch

Anco fans have a tendency to just not give a single acknowledging fuck about the opening act.
There's this infamous one about Grouper opening up for them during I think the Strawberry Jam period and this is Grouper keep in mind, the crowd just kept and talking throughout the whole show and she pretty much reduced herself to mumbling and fucking around on her synth for the next 15 minutes before she just got up and left. Tough crowd.

As opposed to what you guys do?
youtube.com/watch?v=CmgSzbdL1So

Wiki is doing something with Lil Ugly Mane and Antwon.

youtube.com/watch?v=mEuHFBZx7U4

But yeah, Wiki93 is a great EP

we anco fans don't have shit taste in music sorry
anyway i saw anco couple months ago and everyone loved actress
get better taste faggots

Hak had a really short verse on this song
youtube.com/watch?v=E7IdeEJW08Q
Pretty decent song but his verse definitely wasn't recorded in the same studio (or even in a studio probably) and was really short and didn't add too much

>everyone loved actress
This. Idk if you're talking about the NYC show, but I was honestly surprised how respectful people were of his music. No booing, no talking near the front, nothing to complain about. Sounds like bad seeds in the crowd in other stories, not representative of AnCo fans as a whole.

>we anco fans don't have shit taste in music sorry
>anco fans
>don't have shit taste
There's something wrong with this post, and I think it's the use of a negative.

secret circle

As dope as LUM's production is this doesn't scratch the Ratking itch. Still glad to see Wiki ain't out the game.

I'm pretty sure they broke up a long time ago. Also Hak dropped a solo project last year, but it was really boring and everyone forgot about it
soundcloud.com/user-547845579/sets/june-1