/sino/ 中文

什么他妈的你他妈的刚才说我,你这小婊子?我会让你知道我毕业了我班的顶部的海豹突击队,我已经参与了许多秘密袭击的基地组织,和我有超过300证实杀死。我在训练的大猩猩战,我在整个美国军队的最高狙击手。你是我什么都不是,但只是一个目标。我会消灭你他妈的精度喜欢哪一个从未见过在这个地球上,记住我的话他妈的。你以为你可以逃脱说狗屎我在互联网上?再想想,笨蛋。在我们发言,我联系我的秘密横跨美国间谍网络和IP被追踪作为现在让您风暴,蛆更好的准备。这抹了你打电话

>Resources for Learning Mandarin:
learnnc.org/lp/pages/6427
resources.allsetlearning.com/chinese/pronunciation/
resources.allsetlearning.com/chinese/grammar/
mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php
gloss.dliflc.edu
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-chinese-english/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde

Other urls found in this thread:

guidetocantonese.wordpress.com/start/
cantonese.sheik.co.uk/
cantonese.sheik.co.uk/dictionary/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cantonese-popup-dictionar/pjnbhojkojmibobcpfgihhnohboldhip
lemountainsandthesea.wordpress.com/uyghur/
farwestchina.com/2014/04/ultimate-guide-to-learning-uyghur-language.html/
ccapprox.info/uyghurbooks/tomur.pdf
pleco.com/
yes-chinese.com/tzg/
wu-chinese.com/minidict/
shh.dict.cn/
mandmx.com/shanghainese/
wu-chinese.com/zanhei/pitch.html
sinoglot.com/2012/10/shh-sandhi/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-23124345
whatsonweibo.com/overview-chinas-2017-top-tv-dramas/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Resources for learning Cantonese:
guidetocantonese.wordpress.com/start/
cantonese.sheik.co.uk/
cantonese.sheik.co.uk/dictionary/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cantonese-popup-dictionar/pjnbhojkojmibobcpfgihhnohboldhip

>Resources for learning Uyghur:
lemountainsandthesea.wordpress.com/uyghur/
farwestchina.com/2014/04/ultimate-guide-to-learning-uyghur-language.html/
ccapprox.info/uyghurbooks/tomur.pdf

>Smartphone dictionary (supports both Mandarin and Cantonese):
pleco.com/

aforementioned resource credit goes to 一路順風

>set strokes straight
yes-chinese.com/tzg/

my gf

First

你好, 我是法国人. 我爱中国.

武则天是妓女

武則天是雞

晚安大家

这是中国最好的皇帝?

大家晚安

晚安。這麼早睡?

秦始皇是鴨

鴨?

我聽不懂。

Fixed

什麼他媽的你他媽的剛才說我,你這小婊子?我會讓你知道我畢業了我班的頂部的海豹突擊隊,我已經參與了許多秘密襲擊的基地組織,和我有超過300證實殺死。我在訓練的大猩猩戰,我在整個美國軍隊的最高狙擊手。你是我什麼都不是,但只是一個目標。我會消滅你他媽的精度喜歡哪一個從未見過在這個地球上,記住我的話他媽的。你以為你可以逃脫說狗屎我在互聯網上?再想想,笨蛋。在我們發言,我聯繫我的秘密橫跨美國間諜網絡和IP被追踪作為現在讓您風暴,蛆更好的準備。這抹了你打電話

男妓

Hello

>男妓
謝謝.

抱歉. 我不会说中文好.

Who is your favorite emperor then ?

沒有問題。其實我不知道國語是不是叫鴨,可能只是廣東話才這麼叫,所以別當真呀。

btw it is better to say 我的中文說得不太好。

我沒有最喜歡的皇帝,但是我最喜歡宋朝。

怎麼用Cangjie輸入法?

谢谢.

中国的历史很有趣. (有趣=interesting right ?)

>studied for 6 months and 10 days
>still not fluent
at least i can understand most of what fiona says now

Each of the key represents certain components of Chinese characters broken apart. It takes you quite sometime to learn tho

Please fix this
忧郁的台湾乌龟

屌你老母

中文我理解不可能 我日本人 日本漢字使用中
理解可能??
I can't understand chinese.
Do you understand what I say when I use Japanese kanji(the orijin is chinese character.)?

Does anyone have resources for shanghainese? I've had a wee look before but I've found nothing

Is it a coincidence that among former colonies in East and Southeast Asia, the ones with bigger percentage Chinese population are the best performing countries today?

wu-chinese.com/minidict/
shh.dict.cn/
mandmx.com/shanghainese/
wu-chinese.com/zanhei/pitch.html
sinoglot.com/2012/10/shh-sandhi/

I understand what you're trying to say:
"I can't understand Chinese. I'm Japanese. I'm using Japanese kanji. Can you understand (me)?"

昨天去買煙,買了包20的,給了老闆50,找了我40,我裝做不知道,裝兜裡就走了。

沒走多遠老闆喊我:「你的煙沒拿!」

我流下了感動的淚水,拿出十塊錢給老闆:「你多找了我十塊錢。」

老闆也留下了感動的淚水:「小夥子,把煙拿來,我給你換一包。」

抽著老闆新換給我的煙,那純正的味道不禁再次感動了我:「老闆,把剛才那張50的拿來我給你換一張吧!」

老闆接過那50的也再次感動:「小夥子,把剛才那找你的錢給我,我也給你換了。」

接過老闆重新找我的錢,我也再次感動,從口袋裡拿出一部手機:「老闆,手機還給你吧。」

老闆熱淚盈眶,顫抖著掏出一個錢包:「小夥子,錢包還給你。」

此時我再也把持不住了,撲跪在地上抱著老闆的大腿哭道:「老哥,你去隔壁賓館304房把你那上小學的女兒領回家吧!」

老闆聽後一驚,歎了口氣,回頭朝小店大聲喊道:「紅杏啊,別藏了,出來跟你老公回去吧!」

我訝異看著從店裡走出來的女人,輕輕搖了搖頭說:「老哥,這藥你拿去用吧。」

接過我遞去的青黴素,老闆看完說明書慚愧的低下頭說:「算了吧,這藥我也用不著了,我是hiv病毒攜帶者,小哥對不住了!」

我的心瞬間涼到了冰點,而老闆的赤誠卻又讓它從未有過的溫暖,我說:「老哥,差點我就_了件終身後悔的事啊!實不相瞞,那藥膏不是青黴素,是敵敵畏啊!」

老闆沉思片刻,眼角淚痕尚未風乾,他閉著雙眼仰天長歎道:「小夥啊,其實我根本沒病,你的誠實委實讓人感動,我真TM該死啊!」

我喜出望外揉著發酸的鼻尖,道:「老闆別這樣,我才該死!其實你閨女沒在隔壁,是我騙你的啊!」

老闆擺擺手說:「小夥,沒事,沒事,還有,你仔細看看,這根本不是你老婆,你老婆也不叫紅杏啊!」

我恍然大悟,一陣暖流盤繞心間:「哈哈,老哥,其實我那錢包裡面也什麼都沒有,路邊剛撿的。」

我把錢包拿出來,在他面前晃了晃,老闆道:「小夥,那手機也只是個模型,不信你瞧瞧。」

他把手機掏出來,顯示器只是一張彩紙貼著。我們四目相對,被彼此感動的輕聲抽泣起來,我帶著濃濃的鼻音說:「老哥,其實那後邊給你的五十塊,也是假的!」

老闆微微搖了搖頭,一滴晶瑩的淚珠滴落在地面:「小夥,找你的零錢其實也……唉,拿過來吧,我再給你換一換。」

我的淚水有如決堤,模糊的視網膜上他微曲著身子在錢箱裡朝仔細的翻著,我終於忍不住了,說:「老哥其實我根本不會抽煙!我來就是想用掉假錢的!」

老哥拍著我肩膀,低聲道:「小夥,實不相瞞,其實這個也不是我的小店……」

吸煙足以致命。

What are you implying

大家晩安

我熱烈愛中国共産党
習近平国家主席万歳

這個貼對我來說很有意思

"""Trump agrees to support 'One China' policy in Xi Jinping call"""

How does China keep getting away with it

不知道可是我老师给我说"有意思比有趣" 可是如果你说有趣就大多数人应该董你的说。 我的中文就是妈妈呼呼所以你不应该听我说。

>How do I motivate myself to study buds.

Think of the qts

大家午安
停止打飛機
Just use as much hanzi as possible and I can read most of it.

My landlord is addicted to gambling or the stock market, or something. Like a day after I moved in to this place his wife knocked on my door at 11pm and taped her business card to my door. She said that I should pay her instead and explained everything. Since I moved in here there have been three public notices taped to the building door; I guess the property is getting repossessed or something because it was remortgaged. This is the last thing that they have besides their house cause the old guy supposedly lost everything else. I gave the money for this month's rent to her and he ended up going a little bit nuts over it. She is nuts too though cause she talks about having to take care of his mother non stop.

The woes of Taiwanese family life.

Where in Taiwan are you staying? The family sounds a little bydlo.

Yonghe again desu. The gfs family is pretty psycho too.

小日本?日本鬼子?

Soy milk drives people crazy so it seems.
日本朋友

Please don't speak ill of soy milk. It's the gift of heavens for the lactose intolerant

I-it was just a joke about Yonghe
I like soy milk and tofu. Not even vegan or lactose intolerant.

Isn't it a chinese tradition that you take care of your parents?(Even your man's parents?)

Do you know if Yonghe soybean milk a thing on the mainland?

What percent can you understand Japanese written sentences when you don't know nothing about Japanese language?

>sino thread
>no chinese flags
what the literal fuck

It is, but the Chinese government recently made it mandotary by law, so the tradition must be getting weaker, otherwise such legislation would not be necessary.
Not sure, it might be.

我是台灣人

Which Chinese government?
>inb4 there is only one lmao
I think it's a pretty nice way to substitute pensions.

I heard we can't post on Sup Forums without Sup Forums pass, because your gov blocks all traffics related to Google including reCHAPTCHA.

If there is space, dad's rents live on the same property, sometimes in an auxiliary structure.

In my gfs senpai, nai nai cooks all the family's food every day. Grandparents always eat first. no one even goes into the kitchen before grandpa finishes eating.

Old gf's grandparents didn't want to move in with their son for some reason. Never really fully understood it, but I think they wanted to keep working/ felt they would lose face somehow by accepting the role of retired grandparents.

OP forgot this part of the header:
>'This is the thread for posting in Chinese (繁體簡體都可以) and discussion of the Chinese speaking world'

It's not a PRC posters only thing.

Supposedly the central government in Peking:
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-23124345

>tfw Chinese has already come in use multiple times throughout my stay in Japan

Where and how?

I can figure out what short sentences *might* be *about* but I have no idea what they actually say beyond that.

For those looking for sappy chinese drama to learn the language:

China’s 2017 Top TV Dramas (whatsonweibo.com/overview-chinas-2017-top-tv-dramas/)

That feel when I can use this sort of thing but don't like dramas.
Any good Chinese language podcast?

First time was when a girl from Beijing on the train from the airport to downtown Tokyo wasn't able to unlock the train's cord attached to her luggage (on the train there are lockable cords you can attach to your luggage to prevent theft of it). She didn't speak Japanese or English so I acted as an interpreter between her and one of the train staff members to explain the situation.

Second time was when I was at a bar. A group of Taiwanese students in front of me was speaking Chinese, one of them turns around and starts socializing with me in English, I respond in Chinese. We end up having a good time and I went to their dorm a few days later to have Malaysian hot pot with them.

Most recently was went I went to a Chinese bookstore and bought a book there.

>Malaysian hot pot
You mean steamboat?

Sounds fun.
Sometimes I get Chinese people at the front office where I work. I haven't had the balls to just speak Chinese to them. They're always looking for specific solutions and the last thing they need is someone who can't find the right words.

In my experience, chinese people are super impressed by the slightest mandarin spoken by a white guy

Give it a try

>Two days later, internet forums were filled with a similar story of farmers in the same province who allowed their family's 100-year-old matriarch to sleep in a pig sty, sharing close quarters with a pungent pig
But why?
This story shows no sign of respect. Isn't a person that old usually really respected there?
At least that is the conclusion I got from some novels and books.

很多的汉子!你多久学了学习了中文?

yeeee

你们喜欢吃什么中国的食物?

I'm a fatty :(

Novels and books show the ideal, not reality.
Well alright, I'll give it a try next tine.
Pls no bully people who are still learning

>一個葉子稱自己是台灣人
>憂鬱的台灣烏龜
ftfy
優文

Blame Mao Zedong

That might be right.
I'm too much of an idealist sometimes

I'm not going to blame anyone in a situation I know little about

>nai nai serves me pigs trotters
>waah so good says everyone
>chew on it and full of fat and bones
>almost throw up

什么?我不是bullying,我也现在学习中文。我的中文不好。

很多多的汉子!呀!

I used to be really nervous about speaking Chinese but after living in China I gained a lot more confidence. I still have a lot to learn, but nowadays whenever I'm in China I don't have any fears about communication when I go into restaurants or stores, and I've been able to become friends with many people who speak Chinese only and no English. Just start speaking with Chinese people and see how things go.

Use 成语 or 文言文 phrases to impress people as well. When I use phrases even as basic as 入乡随俗, 说来话长, 三人行必有我师焉 etc. people get really excited.

Pigs feet is one of the few foods I never acquired a taste for. My gf eats it all the time because it's good for her skin (high levels of collagen). But I don't want to eat collagen very much.

那就當我沒說, 加油!
I am not necessarily shy about speaking Chinese anymore unless it's for work purposes. Should probably get over that, I saw someone who doesn't speak Chinese as well as I do hustled as an interpreter recently.

You could always speak in mixed Chinese and Dutch/English as needed, too.

我不懂了。你可不可以给我英文?

Just pretend I said nothing then, good luck [learning Chinese]!
That's a good idea. I probably overestimate the level native speakers expect from me.

你会自己煮的吗?

只是家人的『爱』来的

>Go to a Chinese restaurant and order anything with intestines or Sichuan flavour in Dutch
>Are you sure? Really? Do you know what is in it?
>Order the same in Mandarin
>No questions asked
Why?
And is this a Dutch thing or does it happen in other countries too?

Is it on the menu?

It is. I should add that said restaurants have many Chinese guests, which is why they have actual Chinese food. Most Chinese restaurants here serve a kind of fusion of Cantonese and Indonesian dishes.

T. 九龙区居民

Nope

Probably covering their ass. Based on my experiences in the US and UK, what passes for “Chinese food” in the West is basically a parody of Chinese food, and average Joe Bloggs who gets a chinky from the takeaway down by the pub once in a blue moon has probably never heard of Szechuan style

Maybe they expect the average Dutch guest to be unable to handle it. They can't get away with serving the parody in places that are frequented by their own kind, and apparently it's hard to imagine that some non-Chinese don't want the parody either.
I guess it is at least clear that I know what I am ordering when I do so in Chinese.

While we're on the topic of food, these things are so impractical and medieval

Impossible to pick up tiny things like rice which is not exactly uncommon either

technology has you covered

Just use them in combination with one of those soup spoons. That seemed to be the norm in Taiwan at least.

*holds up spork*

ching chong ping pong wuzhung pao