When you discover you have Ulcerative colitis

>when you discover you have Ulcerative colitis

FUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Did anyone suffered this? What should I do? I don't want to get a probe in my ass, guys. Please help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23076948
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23059643
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16240238
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17101300
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23768171
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20461067
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1845668/
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02996977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1952962/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1774231/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383219/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12769445
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10326542
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

end it all before it gets worse

Why are you so deathly afraid of getting a thingy up your butt?

PREPARE YOUR ANUS

>Seriously dude, because either way, your ass is gonna be on fire.

It really isn't a big deal, my wife has had UC for about 8 years bow, she takes 1800mg of Asacol daily and she's never had a problem. It's however trial and error for every person, just find what works for you and don't sweat it bud. You'll be fine

Toni-i-i--ight. We are young! SO I SET MY ASS ON FIYAH! TO BURN BRIYTAH! THAN THE SUUUUUHHNN!

So... Hows the anal?

Lvl 50 kek. Thanks.

Yer welcome, happy i could entertain!
Im here for the rest of my forseeable life.

So next month?

Yeah it's not much fun to begin with. But once you get the meds sorted, you just get on with your life. I've had it for over a decade.

Go to your doctor, get a round of super strong antibiotics because it's caused by helicobacta pylori, then take probiotics after. Problem solved.

If you have the money, get the doctor to check if you really genocided the things.

OP do not listen to he's retarded, there is no agreed upon cause for UC (environmental and genetic theories)
Sucks to hear though, I've had it for a few years, got really bad last year and had to get a blood transfusion :/
Doing better now though, on 150mg azathioprine and 4.8g of mesalamine a day which sucks, but it keeps my blood in me
Also the colonoscopies are okay, the actual procedure is kinda cool b/c they give you a really strong sedative, the prep just sucks

Who knows? Could be next month. Could be 60 years from now. The greatest adventure we face in life is never quite knowing the exact moment of our death.

Holy shit!! How do I prevent this

bumpin for this question

Start consuming turmeric daily, either fresh or dried:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23076948
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23059643
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16240238
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17101300
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23768171

Drastically decrease animal product consumption:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20461067
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1845668/
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02996977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1952962/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1774231/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383219/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12769445
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10326542

Would also do a test for gluten and lactose intolerance. Good luck.

Wait till you've had UC for a decade, have your colon out, wait five years, then find out you Chron's.

Can confirm turmeric is a fucking godsend. It tastes like utter shit but it works wonders for pretty much everything.

Ive had the camera up there 3 times. It's not that bad. If they ask you if you want the drink or the enema. Take the fucking enema. Seriously....

>helicobacta pylori

The link between H.pylori and UC is controversial. Many studies suggest they may even be protective against UC and the absolute last thing thing you want to do with any IBS related syndrom is wiping out your gut flora. Only probiotics would probably be more beneficial.

>I don't want to get a probe in my ass, guys

I'll pay the surgery costs if you let me fuck what looks like a GOD TIER fleshlight, when you're under anesthesia.

I've been on disability or the last 5 months unable to work and the hospital twice. I feel your pain man it sucks. I.was literally using the washroom like 20+ times a day because of this fucking condition. Very painful bowl movements you have no idea. It's not as bad as it was but still nowhere near good enough to return to work. Shit has ruined my life I can't even have a few drinks without my ass getting handed too me.

It's manageable. Relax.

That's gold

I've been there. After 20 trips to the toilet, you stop counting them. I dont even know how I managed to keep working when I was at my worst.