Happy vaentine's

>ITT: Album's that you listen to when you hit rock-bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNTh9rlLV5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=kNTh9rlLV5I

Ramones-Ramones

i hit my lowest two nights ago. ive been listening to aztec camera to make myself feel better, never give up

this is probably one of the most beautiful albums ever written.

I'm sorry user, hope it gets better.
I'm still trying to crawl out of the hole i fell into as well.

What happened?
I'm not happy but after being on my own for so long I find comfort in always ending up scraping my own sorry ass up like a piece of proverbial gum off a proverbial sidewalk. One day you will depend on yourself and it might not stop but it will get easier!

>What happened?
It's coming to the 1 year anniversary of when I overdosed and had to move into my parents attic. It's depressing only because I've done absolutely nothing with my life since, no stable job, no friends, no dreams. I feel dead emotionally, i have no drive.
Also your words were somehow inspiring, thanks user.

Especially Jerusalem

I'm also coming up on the anniversary of fucking myself this march lol. It seems like a lot wasted but in time it'll just be another shitty time you don't want to end up in again. You have a big wide life ahead of you and it sounds like you have a lot to learn from and grow off so far. After the past few months I've had it means a lot to me that someone would feel inspired by something I said, that'll stay with me. Good luck

Damn this is good, thanks user.

thanks user.
best of luck to you as well. I hope it all gets better

MBDTF. For some reason, I always listen to it when I'm depressed.

>sometime around midnight on repeat

Whatever I'm listening to atm

rip in peace user

rockbotton by. m&m

I love this album.

it's great.
probably the the darkest most complex hip-hop album I have ever heard

>worked the first time, worked ever since.