Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CblBu04QGAE
twitter.com/le_outlaw_cest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for qt brit

Only 3 episodes left.

:3

>couple

You mad, lad? It's more than a couple. We also have 28 days till the next international.

last two digits is the number of points Liverpool get this season.
If the digits make a number under 20 it's their finishing position.

>anime shitters

need a new thread lads

Fuck off Kirino.

da chels youfs looking good to be quite honest lids

this meme has potential

City > United

>oxford city
>good

When will Kirino kill himself? After the next Liverpool or Arsenal loss? He probably can't remember which one to bandwaggon.

United > Liverpool

Hey don't dis. We're not THAT bad.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck why is it so humid?

>le everybody is Kirino meme

Fuck off Kirino, proxy off.

Nice deflection you autistic cunt, surprised you didn't post a weebshit picture with some retarded filename. Neck yourself

Getting a hit nostalgic

>kirino getting angry somebody saw through his proxy

Calm down, la.

Got kiri on steam said he hasnt posted on Sup Forums in years

We know, we're mocking the two autistic fucks who think he has. The guy was an attention seeker so bad he wouldn't take off his trip.

I've been called Kirino before simply by posting a single anime picture. It's people memeing or just being autistic. As in, the actual definition of autism.

kirino pls

:hass:

get in sync lad

Look, I'm magic, I can take a picture of the A-OK anime girl, from any website, put in a stupid fucking name like that shitposter, and get called Kirino. Watch. Despite the other guy not being Kirino either.

I'm actually Kirino. See, I posted this.

does that still exist?

do you still listen to shit pop music?

No fuck off, I am Kirino

no, its on a smaller scale and we watch movies.

fuck off karen

Threadly reminder to #dabonem

Threadly reminder that Kirino still posts BUT as an user.

Dabonems is a bit too expensive for my taste desu

Who?
*dabs*

What's funny is, I've been several gimmickfags in these threads. I've been called Kirino on one of them. I've been called Kirino when I've just been posting normally, which is 98% of the time.

Who the fuck is Kirino? Why do I keep seeing it now?

got him on steam desu

Prove he still posts on Sup Forums as an user (which is very likely, but who knows). I keep being called him and it's doing my fucking tits.

hes offline at the moment. Check back later.

But my advice would be to stop using anime reaction images.

top gif

I just want to use them when Huebro posts his stuff. Sometimes the Italian as well...

why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

Hello, and good morning.
Where is the Footy News?

Kirino is the person who invented the TSUUUU meme
(Skip to 0:10)

youtube.com/watch?v=CblBu04QGAE

What the hell is this shit? Why is it dubbed? I thought it was a Brit in Japan?

whatever happened to cest?

twitter.com/le_outlaw_cest

He renamed himself to Tetsuya, then renamed himself to Tet, then I and couple of other people bullied him out of /Arse/ because he was fucking retarded.

He was also a tranny.

is this original cest or outlawcest?

Not sure, but the original cest, an arsenal trip who got his trip leaked and stolen by that top memer, is now a tranny lmao

He got ran out of arse couple of months ago

>tripdrama that isn't about the classic trips

neck yourselves lads

jesus christ how horrifying

It's not dubbed, the character is "British", but is being played by a Japanese VA who probably didn't get an "A" in her high school English class.

It's the original cest, who had his trip 'hacked' and changed it. So now he's there.

I used to go in /Arse/ a lot because I'm an actual fan, but the threads are pure cancer. Worse than these ones. Forcing memes, tripfaggots shitposting for (You)'s, got rid of one of them (cest) but have retards like Jewmaican, then we have people like Shitzien who goes in there to shitpost as well. Plus the general "WENGER OUT EDDIE MEME IN" shit is fucking retarded.

In short, the entire thread I'm pretty convinced are shitposters doing it for fun.

So they all speak English or is the Nip speaking English so she can find the Brit?

It's silly.

Are you the guy who led the witch hunt against the tranny?

You did god's work lad

I don't even recognise any of the tripdrama people outside of fat welshman now

I was the one who attacked him for his shitty knowledge of football and did the daily 'dont reply to tripfag' posts. I also stored Jewmaicans shit opinions too.

I didn't hate the guy personally, I just hated he was a WOB who didn't have any knowledge of understanding of football. His best thing was

>The more you spend on the player, the better they are!

Which means, by his logic, Pogba is the best player in the history of the world, where a player like Sol Campbell is fucking terrible awful and didn't do anything.

Had he taken his trip off, I wouldn't have cared. I wouldn't have cared he was a tranny. What I do care is he brought it into /Arse/ and couldn't make up for it in inciteful or educated posts. He also made it terrible by posting off-topic posts 24/7. Just like Jewmaican.

In the end, as I said, I gave up. The entire thread is shit. I've given up going there. It Shitzien and Jewmaican were IP banned, I wouldn't care.

He's not even worth filtering. He's a fat ugly fuck who should kill himself, but he won't stop. So just laugh at his patheticness.

The two blondes are both English, they're just weaboos

>it's silly

welcome to anime

that's a corbyn voter for sure

How long has jewmaican been posting for?

since around jan 2013 i think

he used to post images of hey arnold for some reason

suspect he is kill whitey though

For ages. This is the oldest shit I have saved. I think he's another tripfag who changed it up.

This, pretty sure he is kill whitey(pretends to be black and all of that shit.)
He is retarded, and that other dude(cest?) is a tranny. Tripfaggotry is basically a mental illness at this point.

He is very retarded.

>swagotelli
Fucking Christ.

Lads. I actually think City can go undefeated. especially when Jesus gets there. they just have to much to contend with

Yup. I couldn't put up with his retarded shit that people end up thinking he's legit. He is the reason Arsenal fans are hated so much. Shitzien also happens to force this meme by shitposting about Arsenal.

>yfw mourinho wins on saturday

Lester were 3 games away from being undefeated last season. If it wasn't for refball against Lester, the 1st raping by Arselel and the 2nd close loss, then they'd have done really well.

>on a defensive header just like chelsea

christ i need to go to bed

Leicester only failed to beat three teams last season in the league: Wonga, Van Laal and, bizarrely enough, Eddie Meme.

>refball against Leicester

Kind of balanced out by all the refball in favor of Leicester tbf.

>Lester
>2015/2016
>Penalties
>13 for
>4 against
>Most in a single season in PL history
>Refballed

Fuck off faggot.

Kek, this has to be the worst prediction in Sup Forums history

>England's target of winning the 2022 World Cup in Qatar has been scrapped by the Football Association's new chairman Greg Clarke.

>The goal was set by previous chairman Greg Dyke when he took over in 2013.

>"I'm not going to put pressure on and say we are going to win this tournament or that tournament," said Clarke, who came into the role in August.

>Clarke also described a clock at St George's Park with a countdown to the 2022 final as "daft".

>Captain Wayne Rooney said last week that he intends to retire from internationals after the 2018 World Cup in Russia - but Clarke has not ruled out the Manchester United player continuing beyond then.

>"I note that (Argentina captain Lionel) Messi retired and then decided to come back again," he said.

>"If Wayne has a good World Cup and thinks to himself 'I fancy a bit more of that' and Sam wants to pick him, why wouldn't he (continue playing)?''

What? I was saying Liverpool got the decisions, not Lester, in that match anyway.

He's a dick desu. He shitposts and admits it, yet people take him seriously.

Dubs and manure get relegated

>If Wayne has a good World Cup
lol yeah like that's going to happen

I like how Rooney's guaranteed to start IN TWO FUCKING YEARS TIME

He's shot now

The fact Rooney is playing now has basically confirmed he's there for media reasons.

Big Sam unironically said he was brilliant last match. Unironically said that Rooney plays where he wants. Maybe it's in his contract. The I Newspaper basically attacked them both, a bit. I need to re-read it.

It's fucking MADNESS that he is still playing. This is why players like Agbonlahor got fucked over, despite having the qualities to play for England. Then shit like Heskey getting back in and oh fuck England is so shit.

Vardy and Kane need to play constantly together.

Didn't Rooney leak shit to the press during Van ghouls time at United? Causing drama and all that

Morning bump

Can't remember lad. All I ''Know'' is that he's forcing himself into this situation. I think the media want him to stat pad and shit. He's a face.

Rooney should be outright dropped. We should get Vardy and Kane and just stick with them. I then think Welbeck on the wing, since he somehow performs for England, then Lalanna or somebody on the right. Then a fit Wilshere + Drinkwater in MC. Wilshere for short, Drinkwater for long. Then the usual suspects at back. Hell, Kieran Gibbs could play on the left wing, it's a position England have never been able to properly fill. Gibbs isn't a good defender, but he could be a good winger.

I dunno. It's just stupid lad, I also looked through the U16, U17, U18, U19, U20 and U21 (I dunno if there is any further than U21, like up to U24, fuck knows) and there isn't anything there that makes me sit up and go 'wow'. At best, there is a guy called Reiss Nelson who has 6 goals in 6 games.

The U19 team (or U20, I forget) has two Oxford United players in it, my home team. Though only one is there perma, the other is on loan from Everton. I had hoped John Lundstram would make it to the England national team, but he's 22 and at a L1 club. I doubt they'll call him up. Especially with midfield being a stacked area for England.

Oh well.

based amerigod

Rooney just wants to keep breaking those pathetic English International team records to sell more of his shit

There was nothing more embarrassing than #R50ney, 50 mediocre tap goals, most against "power houses" Montenegro, Estonia and San Marino

When Pogba goes all season without scoring, will the signing be deemed a bust?

why are you spamming this on Sup Forums

>tfw Pogba could've been in the GOAT midfield with Pjanic and Marchisio but moved to pair up with Fellaini

Yup. Loads of people are calling him to quit. Fun fact. Theo Walcott has scored a hattrick in competitive international tournaments, but Wayne 'Top Scorer And Most Capped England Player' hasn't.

For fucks sake. He's got his 116th cap, he's beaten Beckham, retire. You're shite. Resign yourself to being a sub. Seriously. There is either some dodgy shit going on, or Rooney is so egotistical he doesn't give a shit about England's performances as long as he looks good.

No. United are the media darlings. Phil McNutly or whatever his name is, BBC Chief Sports Writer, is a United fan. Or, at least, a Rooney fan. Which means United are good.

The media will damage control going "oh he needs to settle in" and "oh it's a new manager, new team, new climate, new country, new league, it'll take time!".

They won't LET him be a flop, they'll rub it in our faces how awesome he is.

failing to beat bayern and barca in back to back years probably didnt help convince him to stay

While United will sure do it this year! Right? Right?

Just like Chelsea, right Sosa?

i never implied that, why are you getting so defensive?

What the fuck even is the problem with English football, I want to say it's because the FA have allowed the premier league to become king focusing on being the best domestic league in the world to the detriment of the national team but that's too simple and easy.

Dunno Sosa, just bored, was a way of bumping the thread and shitting on you. I usually defend leafs, but, I can't defend you. I might do my accident.