What will you tell your children when they ask why you didn't help the Australians during the Heat Holocaust of '17?

What will you tell your children when they ask why you didn't help the Australians during the Heat Holocaust of '17?

I sent as much spare cold as I could but I could only spend so much on the postage.

This is one of the coldest summers we ever had here. I'm fine.
>soon comfy 10-15 degrees winter is coming
Based El Nino.

Sorry, too busy enjoying overcast 15c summer days

I's say, they didn't give a fuck about us, so I don't give a fuck about em

La Niña* actually
these next years will be more normal, if Al Gore wills it

>heat holocaust
Quit bitching and thank every deity you acknowledge that you don't live in a frigid shithole

this is fucked... the sweat is unreal

Breddy gud here in Melbourne thx, only like 27.

This desu
Western suburbs reporting in

>Western suburbs

t. habib

t. apex gang member

t. ahmed al-explodey

Cold > Heat

You can throw on a coat to solve cold problems, enjoy jacking your power bill on air conditioning to solve the heat.

t.Footscray hipster reporting in

> today son, I will educate you on a thing called "shitposting"

>that uv index
aight im not going outside all weekend

>dead Australians

what flag is this?

I would have helped Australians but they were mean to me on a Tibetan ivory carving association's forum so I did nothing.

this

The only thing Australian have going for them is the fact that they're the only Anglo nation that doesn't use the retarded imperial system.

Aside from that fact I generally, passionately, hate all Anglos.

It's winter, user...

>The only thing Australian have going for them is the fact that they're the only Anglo nation that doesn't use the retarded imperial system.
what?

Don't tell him, let him keep living his little life.

Thanks mate, forgot to put on me jumper

np, bud

why is it so hot

bloody climate change

Yeah, I might be wrong here. Just goes to show how much disdain I have for the Anglo subhumans.

:(

anglos are the only ones who are human by any conceivable metric tbqh, be glad that we allow your miserable existence under our boots to continue for even a moment longer

It's an Anglo world, deal with it.

On a more serious note, Anglo expats are a bit of a problem here. My city is overflown with them (and Pajeets too, at least Pajeets don't smell as bad as Anglos) and they've made real estate prices skyrocket over the past 10 years.
Everywhere you go you here people speak English. Cafés, supermarkets, public transport, fucking everywhere. They're taking over public life in my city.

TL;DR fuck off, we're full.

lmao

says the swiss who stand for nothing except profit

>best in medical engineering
>best in pharmaceuticals
>best in fine/high precision machinery
>best in finance

Yeah, go be an Abo somewhere else, bubba.

>tfw you realize all the qt boys are gonna get cooked up
NOOO

>"There was absolutely nothing we could do. We tried sending some sunblock but it never got through customs..."

Also, this.

Just goes to show what a powerhouse my tiny beloved country is. Per capita it easily BTFOs any other country.

Please give refuge

> at least Pajeets don't smell as bad as Anglos
This is how I know you're 14

>tfw I'll never be able to obtain swiss citizenship
integrate me switzerland

>murrifat can't handle the banter
>better call a poster underage!

apologise

I thank God every day that I'm not an Australian.

That is how you know he is just a Pajeet in Switzerland or more likely a proxy.

it's 11+ (extreme) like 80% of the year. Why do you think we have so much skin cancer despite using protection against the sun being widespread.

YOU STOLE MY SCREENSHOT REEEEE

>45C at Richmond

hopefully some of you white trash will go up in flames